2021-04-06 23:20:03

Are there any mithicals in Manamon 2? What about Manamon gods? If so, where are they, and how do I get them. I finished the main story. I defeated all stadium leaders post game. Also, what is Guardian Grove used for. I have explored Guardian Grove looking for some hint as to what it is for, but there is nothing there, no hidden items, no spots where pushing enter unlocks a secret pathway like in the castle in the ghost town that I can't seem to remember the name of at the moment. Thanks.

Thumbs up

2021-04-07 00:04:03

If you use the search feature here in the forum, you should be able to answer this question fairly quickly. Using the words manamon 2 mythical, you should see a post from Honk that details how to catch the mythicals, and where to look for them. It's post 22 or so. But we can do this even faster. When on the search page, click the advanced link, and put honk into the author's name box, and mythical in the keyword search box, and it'll be the first post you find.

Thumbs up

2021-04-10 23:24:44

Hey everyone, here is a little tip. If you want to get your manamon to level 100 the maximum level you can attain in both Manamon games, grind the master stadium. You can do the master stadium as many times as you want. I would recommend grinding in default mode.

Thumbs up