2021-04-06 08:07:19

Hey guys.  How are you?  I hope well.  recently i was here watching ms-dos fps gameplays, 90s etc etc.  and quake was in the video.  then I remembered that someone said that it was still being developed.  I went to try to download it, but it was on gitub, I had to compile it, and gitub is super confusing for me, besides I don't understand this thing about compiling, etc. etc.  what I wanted to know is.  how do i get the latest installable version?

once upon a time, a beautiful little girl who wore a beautiful red hood.  while she was passing through a forest, she was killed by Captain America.  The end...

2021-04-06 21:58:50

I'm not too sure about the exact installation process but the original quake from Steam at least is required for it to work, you can get the latest release version from here https://github.com/matatk/agrip/releases , latest beta 3 release version, you must press assets and you'll get a list of links, there is one for Mac and other for Windows, though, it says as well that the installation documentation is not up to date right now but they are working on updating it

2021-04-07 11:53:28

So you need to buy the game from steam before you can download this and make it work?

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW