2021-04-04 17:01:56

Please let me know if you say yes or no.
Thanks

2021-04-04 17:09:07

I don't know, if It is good to create topic here to inform people, that You have sent message to another person.
Is there any notification that You have PM, or no?

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2021-04-04 17:31:48

Sadly, pm’s don’t have that feature built in. You can send a message but the other person will not know. I wish there were more accessibility features added.

2021-04-04 17:32:46 (edited by George_Gaylord 2021-04-04 17:33:18)

@2, I'm sure you've been around long enough to know the answer to that question and/have seen topics like this

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-04-04 18:19:47

Well, do you think that I can create a topic?

2021-04-04 19:06:33

Yes, go right ahead!

2021-04-04 20:26:12

Sending, or even being notified PM's have been read can be a bit of an inconvenience. Generally I think I'd prefer not using the PM system, but I guess it depends on the circumstances. In any event, I have responded to your PM.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2021-04-04 22:18:46

Oh, as for my promise, @1, thumbs up

_____

2021-04-04 22:44:06

I am sorry, but I am not solve this thing by sending topic to contact another people. Many people did that here, but because of another drama, for example to unbanning somebody, ETC. There are various reasons, why people did this kind of drama. Ofcourse, in some cases It isn't drama, but normal thing to contact someone, on which You haven't contact.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2021-04-05 00:21:06

It's the only option we have if we want the other person to know we've sent them a PM. There are no notifications, so it could be weeks or months before someone checks. There's no point complaining about it. It is what it is.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-04-05 00:30:43

@9, whether or not someone sends a PM to have themselves unbanned from where ever or not its their business. The topic was for alerting magurp244 that they recieved a PM. The contents of that PM doesn't concern you or me. The system is busted, and its been busted for at least a year at this point

_____

2021-04-05 20:31:48

If anyone's working on a forum, or plans to, this would be a nice feature to add. Notifications that the browser would send you to let you know you received a PM. I've used a site before where I was on it and closed out, and then went to another one and while I was on the second site I got a notification from Chrome that I received a notification from the first site.
Beautiful, beautiful feature.

-----
Matthew's Horse Needs Your Support!
Discord: misterkrabs69

2021-04-05 22:47:54

This is pretty much a feature in forum software like Discourse. Sadly, I doubt anyone is professionally willing to take on the task of relocating the AGnet forum, especially with all the drama here.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github