2021-04-04 21:33:25 (edited by audioracer 2021-04-04 21:52:28)

OK. audioracerbattle is back up. Please come on board.
So I just knocked someone's team out. I am so sorry I should have mentioned the levels of my Manamon. They are Levels 80 to 100. I want a full party in a stadium. So come prepared.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2021-04-04 22:23:31

Not that I know of, I dont really have a lot of mons but from what Ive heard just do a couple laps of the gallery to transform them.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2021-04-04 22:24:59

@audioracer I'm ready for a battle

2021-04-04 23:02:51

Since this topic was bumped, come one, come all to room meow, all lowercase. Level 100 is the name of the game.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2021-04-04 23:07:52

Sure, but only got 5 LVL 100 mons, just joined

2021-04-04 23:40:21

So that galvana... lol. I'm looking at a fully speed-trained remarkable one right now... how the hell did you top a flat 460? Unless you actually didn't... tongue

2021-04-04 23:45:00

Hahaha the only mon that went through my genetic enhancing process was erodium.
Did you like her? She's got a bit of a sharp bight, and I only let her out of the transportal for singleplayer.

2021-04-04 23:46:08

How did you know my mon's speed, I thought you could only view level

2021-04-04 23:54:25 (edited by Shadowcat 2021-04-04 23:55:28)

I did some math. Mine caps out at 392 when fully trained and wearing a speed anklet, which I'm fairly sure yours was not using. But hey, if all of them are actually legal, then good game.

2021-04-05 00:09:31

@BlindNinja Just sent you a PM smile

2021-04-05 03:06:57

Just gonna drop in here and say something real quick.
This game's online meta is pretty bad as it is. If you want to ruin it, keep cheating.
That is all.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2021-04-05 04:09:10

Well, I can see the problem with online cheating, but I don't see anything with cheating offline, if you don't use those manamon to battle anyone. Once you complete the whole game/postgame, cheating could add a new twist to the game.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2021-04-05 04:15:26

But see, that's the thing. This guy was using his "genetically enhanced" mons in an online battle. That strikes me as pointless, and boring, and more than just a little bit pathetic. But perhaps that's just me.

2021-04-05 04:37:13

How do you genetically enhance mons? Not that I would use them in battle, but just for informational purposes.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2021-04-05 04:44:52

That was the phrase that was used in a previous post to mean they were cheated. He just used mons that had their stats set higher than they would otherwise be. That's pretty much the only way a mon would be able to outspeed a Bulderdash. There are some mons that can get close, but I'm fairly certain that nothing is faster other than the bosses.

2021-04-05 05:03:25

I used bolderdash once.
I liked it at first but later I didn't. It wasn't doing a lot of damage with bolderbash and stone crash so...

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-05 05:59:44

just for the record, ninjarking and viralite can both outspeed boulderdash if they have speed Anklet V2.0 equipped.

2021-04-05 06:32:12

But if Bulderdash itself has a speed anklet v2.0 equipped, nothing touches it without, say, Rev Up. Which Bulderdash also gets.

Yeah. Cheat away if you want to do that and all you're after is gameplay. But the instant you cheat online, you're taking deliberate steps to screw over other players. Again, failing meta already; this will kill it more quickly, because people who think their opponent's manamon may have higher-than-normal stats are eventually just gonna kind of not bother anymore.
I have absolutely zero patience with people who harm communities this way. None.

2021-04-05 08:54:22 (edited by Ghost 2021-04-05 08:55:27)

I sometimes just wish there was a way to cheat or speed up the walking manamon. If I could cheat the process, I really wouldn't lose much at all except clip clop clip clop,. crunch crunch, squish squish squish. Seriously though. If there was a meaningful trigger, like doing a certain amount of damage, getting a certain score in certain games, that is fun and rewarding, but not walking for hours on encounter downs.

2021-04-05 14:09:56 (edited by titan_of_war 2021-04-05 14:10:31)

To be honest I don't think speed  really is a big deal on manamon accept for some moves. So for like bolderdash even if it gets the first turn just use something afective against it. Water plant i think earth to actually.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-05 16:09:52

Yeah, that's kind of not true at all.
Speed in manamon actually serves two purposes. Yes, it means you go first when you attack. It also means that you can go first for other things as well, namely switching and using items. In most venues, you're going to find that if you're always going last, you're eating hits, sometimes taking crits, sometimes dying or being inflicted with status that you otherwise wouldn't deal with. My speed team (Bulderdash, Penguilum, Sirenea, Ninjarkon, Bamboustica, etc) usually ends up killing stuff before it gets killed. You're going to have a tough time killing Bulderdash in a one-on-one fight when it's got Protect and Rev Up, especially given its ability. Stone Spin and Swift Slam can get freakishly strong once bulderdash is set up, and the only manamon which resist both of those moves are steel types (Mightauras, Irond, Titomaton, etc) and Pandourbit. So you don't lead with Bulderdash; you bring it out later in a fight once you've punched a couple of holes in your foe's team.

2021-04-05 16:16:44

Ghost wrote:

Well, I can see the problem with online cheating, but I don't see anything with cheating offline, if you don't use those manamon to battle anyone. Once you complete the whole game/postgame, cheating could add a new twist to the game.

Exactly, hence why I specifically said I only use that mon for singleplayer purposes, and to show to people for a laugh now and again, but no, I would never use it in a proper battle, because yes that would be boring, and there's no need for it, hence why we didn't continue with it, not to forget that I asked Ninja beforehand if it was ok to show him said mon, so obviously if he had said no I wouldn't have.
Besides, I read somewhere that someone had managed to cheat the game so they could play as the boss characters, imagine how unfair that would be?
@Ghost, I'll send you a PM regarding a question you asked.

2021-04-05 16:45:25 (edited by Shadowcat 2021-04-05 16:49:28)

I wasn't actually talking about the irrodium, though. lol That's perfectly fine. But I still question the galvana or whatever it was, I now forget... fairly sure it was galvana? That could outspeed a bulderdash with a speed anklet.

2021-04-05 17:11:08 (edited by titan_of_war 2021-04-05 17:11:45)

@274 true.
But that's just me. Bolderdash was never really a hard hitter for me.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-05 17:23:14

@Ninja fair enough lol.
BTW I sent you a PM, and also would you be interested in trading?
Don't worry, there won't be any disappearing mons or abnormal happenings lol