2021-02-27 21:48:44

The sound you can hear by hitting 1, which is replayed just as you start the game is! The sound of the good mushrooms.

Toxic  ones have a lower or higher pitch, you have to remember the pitch of that initial sound, and try to pick up mushrooms that are only that pitch, none lower or higher, since a couple of toxic mushrooms can lose you the game.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-02-28 11:21:09

where can i start translating the game?

2021-02-28 11:58:25

omer wrote:

where can i start translating the game?

Omer, I think, that You must first contact Pragma. Maybe He'll send You some files for translation.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2021-03-03 21:09:41

Hi,

Is the Crazy Party main online server down? I can't find it in the public servers list anymore.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-03-03 22:13:31

Yes, you ccan find other servers meanwhile by hitting shift enter.

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."

2021-03-12 15:50:45

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if someone would be able to tell me, what things should I be getting to try and increase my objects?
I'm playing worlds and such but they seem to be going up very very gradually, where as after a mere day my girl had made over 50! Either she's playing a lot more than I am, or I'm missing something smile

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2021-03-12 17:34:35

Objects aren't important, but they are basically your cards, your unlocked minigames as well as gems and cristals. So someone playing the battle mode will almost always have more objects, since there are 900 cards, and they are counted as 4 objects each since you can place 4 of them in a deck.

2021-03-12 18:51:58

Yeah. that's fair. So if you have more decks, does that also get you more objects?
For instance, My girl and I play relatively the same amounts, but she has about 40 deks to my 12, and has over 100 more objects than I do. Would that explain it?

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2021-03-12 19:00:28

yeah exactly

2021-03-12 21:19:20 (edited by mazen 2021-03-12 21:19:48)

no, i don’t think decks count

2021-03-13 05:02:10

I don't think decks count either, possibly more cards unlocked than you? Either more cards, or more gems.

2021-04-05 01:42:59

I suggest that you modify the Water type cards that are given to you when you first challenge the arena.
The reason is that the card's attack power is insufficient, making it difficult to break through the arena to obtain the card. Breaking through is extremely difficult, especially if you select the "Water" and "Flying" types.

Current card:
water bomb, hydration, purifying water, bubble, bubble beam, water pulse

problems:
1. "Water bomb": May fail due to 90% success rate
2. "Purifying water": In the first arena, it can't play its role because it's neither Burning nor Poison.

Suggested card:
Water: elixir of vitality, hydration, bubble, bubble beam, water pulse, tuna's pulse

2021-04-05 04:58:01

I thought cards counted towards your objects actually, but I could be wrong.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2021-04-05 05:07:10

I believe you are right, above, I said only that I don't think your created decks count. I do however believe that they no longer count as 4 each. Theoretically, there are about 900 cards now, and somebody who has everything unlocked should have over 3600 objects, even without gems or anything else, but I don't think that's the case.
I could however be wrong, I rarely pay attention to this number, unless when somebody comes with an insanely high amount of objects like over 100 K, that most likely means they've cheated their gems. If they did this, they are very likely to cheat at a game, so some people kick them right away. Typically I follow what they're doing and whether there are some obvious signs of cheating like finishing a bonus game with a much higher score than everybody else or finishing a game with 20 where the maximum was 16.

2021-04-05 12:42:39

Hi,

I have a question regarding number of objects:
Which number of objects is the mark where from there on up you can say that this person might have cheated their gems or whatever? That'd help when judging if someone might cheat in a minigames party.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-04-05 14:57:10

I think if you see about 30000 objects, you will wanna ask how long they play this game. That's what I do when I see that.

Um, can I ask a question not related to the objects?
First, I wonder why cards, especially dark type like rush, or knock out. I think they should have a manipulation tag.
Second, I wonder also about some cards I see no use for them: For example:
vengeful, you have 0 of 4 in your deck, "fighting" type 2, The launcher takes the "vengeful" posture (+6 power on "parry" launched attacks, +6 power on "reaction" launched attacks, +3 power on "major symbol" received attacks), (fighting, posture)

shared glass, you have 0 of 4 in your deck, "dark" type 5, in 2 turns the launcher has a 50 % chance of becoming +1 in poison, for about 2 turns, in 2 turns the target has a 50 % chance of becoming +1 in poison, for about 2 turns, the launcher has a 100 % chance to take 1 card in the target's hand, the target  has a 100 % chance to take 1 card in the launcher's hand, (offensive, manipulation)

madness, you have 0 of 4 in your deck, "dark" type 2, the launcher has a 100 % chance of becoming +4 in critical hit, +4 in critical failure, for about 4 turns, in 2 turns the launcher has a 100 % chance of becoming +1 in confusion, for about 2 turns, (dark, stat, status)

sacrifice of life, you have 0 of 4 in your deck, "fairy" type 24, can only target an ally, follows the launcher's health points, takes 1 health points from its launcher, adds 1 health points to the target, (fairy, sacrifice, support, care, static)

new master, you have 0 of 4 in your deck, "ghost" type 10, the launcher has a 100 % chance to take 3 card in the target's exile, (ghost, manipulation, offensive)

Notification from the shadow leader, status has been changed to...

2021-04-05 16:05:59

Most of the cards you mentioned are very old, were there almost since the beginning of the battle mode and had some usage back then, but with the revolution of the game they haven't really been modified and are now almost useless. For example, shared glass could be used back then to try to get transfusion going in addition to the elixir, but since elixirs are now combo cards there's no point in doing this. Even then it was quite random and luck based, but it was an option.

2021-04-27 14:24:06

sorry guys for taking this out again, but I found a bug with the cards system:
That's a card envious's ray, It said it'll hit 10 magical power for 1 level of critical hit level, but when I used It, combine with critical dice, and it's up to 8, when I use the ray, it says succeeding conditions are not all united! So, my strategy broken by this silly bug, eh?

2021-04-27 14:46:29

that card is just shit. it uses your critical hit not targets.

2021-04-27 15:09:23

envious' ray, you have 0 of 4 in your deck, "dark" type 20, works following the number of target's critical hits, 10 magical power, the target has a 50 % chance to put 1 card into their exile, (dark, ray, magical, offensive)

2021-04-27 18:45:46

It's not based on the level. You are supposed to wait before your opponent has at least one critical hit on you, and that's what it's following, not the level. It's a useless strategy though indeed, but there's no bug.

2021-04-27 20:00:59

do anyone know when beta76 will be out?

2021-04-27 20:49:43

Whenever it's compiled and then  uploaded.
No seriously, we never know when a new version of CP is ready until it's well, ready. At most you can know a few days in advance after translators get the strings to localise, but that hasn't happened.

2021-04-28 09:04:24

Oh yeah, the aforementioned card's effect may be abit unclear.
I understood this correctly, but now I see that it's confusing to others.
So, instead of target's critical hits, it should be:
the number of critical hits the target has landed.
I think this version should be clearer to everyone.

2021-05-02 22:37:41

Guys question, can you make like a one on one co-op party online? It's the only way to start off having more than 30 hp now and I on't like 30 hp as an arena option tbh.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.