2021-04-05 12:42:39

Hi,

I have a question regarding number of objects:
Which number of objects is the mark where from there on up you can say that this person might have cheated their gems or whatever? That'd help when judging if someone might cheat in a minigames party.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.

Thumbs up

2021-04-05 14:57:10

I think if you see about 30000 objects, you will wanna ask how long they play this game. That's what I do when I see that.

Um, can I ask a question not related to the objects?
First, I wonder why cards, especially dark type like rush, or knock out. I think they should have a manipulation tag.
Second, I wonder also about some cards I see no use for them: For example:
vengeful, you have 0 of 4 in your deck, "fighting" type 2, The launcher takes the "vengeful" posture (+6 power on "parry" launched attacks, +6 power on "reaction" launched attacks, +3 power on "major symbol" received attacks), (fighting, posture)

shared glass, you have 0 of 4 in your deck, "dark" type 5, in 2 turns the launcher has a 50 % chance of becoming +1 in poison, for about 2 turns, in 2 turns the target has a 50 % chance of becoming +1 in poison, for about 2 turns, the launcher has a 100 % chance to take 1 card in the target's hand, the target  has a 100 % chance to take 1 card in the launcher's hand, (offensive, manipulation)

madness, you have 0 of 4 in your deck, "dark" type 2, the launcher has a 100 % chance of becoming +4 in critical hit, +4 in critical failure, for about 4 turns, in 2 turns the launcher has a 100 % chance of becoming +1 in confusion, for about 2 turns, (dark, stat, status)

sacrifice of life, you have 0 of 4 in your deck, "fairy" type 24, can only target an ally, follows the launcher's health points, takes 1 health points from its launcher, adds 1 health points to the target, (fairy, sacrifice, support, care, static)

new master, you have 0 of 4 in your deck, "ghost" type 10, the launcher has a 100 % chance to take 3 card in the target's exile, (ghost, manipulation, offensive)

Thumbs up

2021-04-05 16:05:59

Most of the cards you mentioned are very old, were there almost since the beginning of the battle mode and had some usage back then, but with the revolution of the game they haven't really been modified and are now almost useless. For example, shared glass could be used back then to try to get transfusion going in addition to the elixir, but since elixirs are now combo cards there's no point in doing this. Even then it was quite random and luck based, but it was an option.

Thumbs up