2021-04-04 01:29:30

It is of course, Easter Sunday. this means that I absolutely refuse to indulge in any egg based puns.
No! there shell be none. Such yokes are not all white, they are  egg cessive,, egg ceptionally annoying and will only egg sasserbate everyone's irritation!

Really, too many egg based jokes will absolutely fry someone's brains! Leave their minds absolutely scrambled! and they're not original anyway, they've all been poached from other sources by someone too chicken to come up with anything better.

Now, in a sober and serious frame of mind , here are the updates for this week which have nothing to do with eggs at all, and once they're posted I'll go and have a lay down, since it is egg streamly late at the moment, and I'm feeling rather beat.

Updates by Dark:

Corrected miner error on BG elevens solitaire.

Hell Hunter anti-nomen: Entry, description and links.

Fixed slight mistake in website link for a few minutes of glory.
Guess the rule: Entry, description and links.

Palabra cadabra: Entry, description and links.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-04-04 02:26:35

What an eggceptionally eggzuberant pun-o-rama that was.

2021-04-04 11:16:31

Nice one!  For the updates and the post both LOL.

2021-04-04 12:31:51

i had nothing to say at first. so, um. nice updates? lol.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-05 01:43:18

And the award officially goes to Dark, who's track record of quality humor\ resulted in officially rendering titan_of_war speechless.

2021-04-05 03:55:22

exactly... lol.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-05 14:59:54

Oh it's quality humour alright. Of course what quality exactly the humour has is up to interpretation, I mean the stinking stench of utter horribleness is also a quality, but its definitely something big_smile.

Seriously, glad people like.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)