2021-04-02 23:20:02

so, I'm new to the game, I'm reading bsg's guide. cool! except how do I craft a string hat. Also those rabbits are hard as hades to catch.  wish I could set traps for them instead.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2021-04-03 08:19:24

You can find these hats in the village if you need them. You must be happy that rabbits do not attack you. And you do not have to catch them, you must kill them sad

Sorry if sometimes I am writing nonsense, maybe I'm just sleepy. Maybe I just need a reboot, or update.

Thumbs up

2021-04-03 13:32:59

I don't play this game anymore, but I still wanted to say something about this item donation thing:

Item deflation is actually a good idea, but in my opinion making this into a competition is not.
The simple reason is that the rewards (if they are permanent) will make paid accounts even more powerful and this way the game will become very unbalanced.
This is because free accounts have an item cap of 100 per item (if that's still correct) and so they can't donate enough items to get meaningful rewards.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.

Thumbs up

2021-04-03 22:14:23

Juliantheaudiogamer wrote:

I don't play this game anymore, but I still wanted to say something about this item donation thing:

Item deflation is actually a good idea, but in my opinion making this into a competition is not.
The simple reason is that the rewards (if they are permanent) will make paid accounts even more powerful and this way the game will become very unbalanced.
This is because free accounts have an item cap of 100 per item (if that's still correct) and so they can't donate enough items to get meaningful rewards.

This is just the initial phase, just to make sure people understand that we're not sitting around making empty promisses. Since we're working on an update, this whole donation stuff, as well as rewards and whatever else are further expanded, to hopefully get to a point where it's balanced.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

Thumbs up

2021-04-03 22:17:27

windows wrote:

I'm so glad that these people got ban! I told to the admins about VOLGELO a year ago, but they did not believe me, volgelo just told me that he was Cheater. one From these people even gave me my coordinates when I didn't believe that they can get it
@3722 it's just my random thoughts about the game, and yes, I know why I got Ban, but why I received the Eternal Ban for such a small thing, and did not even get unban on my birthday big_smile. I just can't stop flow of words sometimes, sorry

Banning people in itself is easy enough, but, at least this is how stw deals with it, you need proof prior to denying someone game entry. You can't just ban someone because someone else said he's a cheater. It took us a very long time, and some luck too I might add, to have found the proof we needed to take these next steps and ban several people. I don't think I'm exaggerating if I say we've been busy with this for at least six or so months, or even more.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

Thumbs up

2021-04-03 22:31:28

do I gwet coins for donating items?

what I do in these troubling times, is to ither work out, or be a total lazy asshole

Thumbs up

2021-04-03 23:50:04

fredd wrote:

do I gwet coins for donating items?

No, you get in the case of food, same or slightly better stat modification, while those that didn't donate much (and here is where we are modifying things for the update) get reduced food function going from less hunger being taken, to things giving less energy and so on.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

Thumbs up

2021-04-04 08:03:22

@3730: I thought you can check it out like that, read Logs or follow them. I did not shout then when I spoke to admins, ban it, I asked just check.

Sorry if sometimes I am writing nonsense, maybe I'm just sleepy. Maybe I just need a reboot, or update.

Thumbs up

2021-04-04 21:15:50

@#3,733 Yes, but depending on the form o f cheating, more or additional actions are in order prior to safely banning someone.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

Thumbs up

2021-04-09 04:07:21

I thought that cool, cool teleporter thingy last forever after you use it. Ug. This is like the swords in tomb hunter. So that he can earn money like when people want more teleporters.

Discord: Socheat#4885
My Facebook profile

Thumbs up

2021-04-10 22:47:18

Yeah. I still have my newbie hat on. Thank goodness. Still exploring. I did manage to complete 3 out of the 21 quests I have. I wish they gave you a bit more of a hint, but I"m not really good at mapping.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2021-04-11 09:08:57

I am master of quests there big_smile but I can't help you, because I banned there sad.
But if you write me in any game PM, I will try to help you with a quest

Thumbs up

2021-04-11 11:43:55

that's pretty cool if  you managed to do 3 quests with newbie hat on. you could do only 4 quests with newbie hat on I believe.

allow me to speak more,
katch me on twitter
if audio games play throughs  and tutorials fascinates you then,
katch me on YouTube