2021-04-03 13:40:50 (edited by robjoy 2021-04-03 13:46:08)

Wow, someone else's playing BK 4, that's super awesome to hear!

I'm having trouble right now on level 25, as I have no idea how to transform my rekka to doragon no hono, to defeat Ryujin, as that's the only thing that does significant damage.

Also, if you have the patience to jump through the electric nets on the heaven level, when you are dropped from the sky tower, try going left, instead of right. There's a fire lake you have to cross, so stock up on either lots of rice balls, or if you talk to Yokotanku, he will give you anti-flame pills that last about a minute each.

Either way, after the fire lake, there's a bonus weapon (tears of angels), which is super useful when you go right from the sky tower, as it will stop the monsters from transforming into demons, so you can usually kill them in a few hits instead.

Oh, and if you don't want to die fast, don't, for any reason, enter the underworld, until you are at least level 30 or higher, or you find the blood umbrella. The blood rain at the beginning of the area can take off ridiculous amounts of health.

Btw, if anyone needs help with collecting your sky steel equipment set, reply here and I'll try to help, as the maze for the sky sword is a bit tricky with the moving walls and whatnot.

Edit: I forgot, don't bother with the electric shield, however tempting it may be, you can talk to Lyra after you complete Heaven and she'll give you an enhanced lightning shield that can be used to shoot lightning bolts as well. Why her father had it in the first place is beyond me, you don't just keep a shield around, but that's how it is. Incidentally, if you complete her quest and bring back all the lightning-based equipment, including the shield she gave you, she will give you something even better, but I don't want to spoil things.

Have fun, and don't forget: Juuuuuuuuump!

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2021-04-03 13:51:07

I don't understand the zodiac layout on the flame mountain. I tried to use the same strategy as in Shadow Rine after EP because I thought this is aneaster egg but it didn't work sad.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2021-04-03 14:01:05

Ah, yes.

spoiler

ahead

You've been warned!

Remember the symbols on the walls of the dragon cave? You need to create runes with them from the craft shop, and take them to the priest. He's somewhere before the flame mountain, I believe it's the flame valley, but someone correct me if I'm wrong.

After he blesses them, you can complete the zodiac layout a lot easier, but there will be some parts missing still, so you will have to figure out what goes where. Just drop the runes in the order you found them on the cave walls, but make sure all parts of the layout are complete before you add a new rune, otherwise you will end up having gaps and resetting the whole thing is a pain.

Any hints regarding the rekka transformation? I really want to get my doragon no hono, lol. That's literally the only thing stopping me from defeating Ryujin and getting the final piece for the zodiac gate.

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2021-04-03 14:46:42

Not yet. I need to figure out your instruction first lol

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2021-04-03 17:25:46

Aside from Nuno and Rob, the entire topic from post 2 go down to 21 has just been absolutely hypocritical. I mean, if you had such a bloody problem with it why keep coming in and writing the same thing that's already been said? Its 3RD April already and there's been 10 posts. Seriously guys, just let it die from this post go on.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-04-03 19:50:19

try it next year, maybe a day or so earlier. tongue
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, β€˜It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2021-04-03 21:52:38

seriously people? It's clearly a joke, There's no one in the world that can believe it and everyone knows that, It's not a fools joke, It's another type of joke that makes fun of the fools jokes thing.

2021-04-03 23:42:47

To be completely honest these don't really bother me. For some reason even though I knew it wasn't real I clicked it anyways. If you can't take a joke you must live a very boring life.

-----
Matthew's Horse Needs Your Support!
Discord: misterkrabs69

2021-04-04 12:39:01

I know bk4 has not been released yet. hahaha, sorry Peoples

2021-04-04 22:25:16

Oh smiles. People please. can someone delete this topic? It is not anything new, and when I will see bk 4, I am little hapy, then disappointed. smile smile

2021-04-05 10:10:09

There is a reason for not deleting this topic, I am sure. The new releases room accepts non released games, games that will be accessible soon, and now even jokes. But the reason must be out there.
There is a policy we all hate, but we all must support, and it is... deleting topics like that.
Ok, why people complains instead of letting it desapear from the first forum page? because the real world doesn't work like this: stop blaming all users for expressing their opinions. Let's see if this amazing forum can recover some heal.

2021-04-05 13:33:46 (edited by George_Gaylord 2021-04-05 13:34:06)

And 7 posts after mine, congats. I do think the mods should move this though

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-04-05 14:11:55

this bloody thing will go on for ever. lol.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.