2021-04-02 19:25:22 (edited by Tenkarider 2022-05-29 16:48:46)

Hi Everyone! Finally Hell Hunter - Anti-Nomen is complete!
I gathered your feedbacks and did some extra improvement:
- Now you move with right and left arrow instead of TAB and shift + TAB, make sure to listen the instructions to know
   the commands of the game;
- Along with ctrl key now it works right ctrl as well and, if you don't like ctrl you can use enter or return instead of
   ctrl;
- The sound of Elyon's attack is slightly changed, the sound of when you consume a blood vial has been toned down
   (it was too much noisy and was a distraction before);
- Some save point will heal your life points, some others not... when that happens you will recognize it by the sound
   of a heartbeat
- minor fix and misc balancements;
- aside that, now the game is complete.

For who didn't play the game yet, HELL HUNTER - Anti-Nomen is a Horror RPG game, this is the story of Elyon, a vampire
hunter, he's a dhampir hence the son of a vampire and a human, he hunted vampires and creatures for a long time, now he
wants to succeed in his greatest hunt: Dracula, the lord of darkness.
The story is set in Transylvania, in our days: technology like smartphones already exist, to be precise, in this modern
society creatures of the night exist and people is not aware of that, some of the creatures even live among humans,
in disguise. Elyon hunts them far from the eyes of common humans and travels along darkest places during his personal
mission.

The dynamic music and ambience of the game, combined to the horror gimmicks will make you enter inside the mood of the
game, you'll fight many types of enemies with different behaviors among them. Aside the main story, the game has
secret quests and superbosses.

Thanks to all people who played the demo and/or wrote in my topics so far, you helped a lot with your feedbacks!

The game is now purchasable on audiogame.store for Windows (64 bit) and Mac OS X:

https://www.audiogame.store/en/products … anti-nomen

If you have any question, or want to share you experience or anything else, please write here and I'll try to answer as
soon as possible!

2021-04-02 19:35:01

Hi.

Great news!

I'll admit, I decided to wait on this one until the game was finished before trying, but now its out I'll definitely give it a look, and likely will be buying it too.

thanks for another great rpg to play.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-04-02 19:38:32

Hi @Dark! Good to know, thanks for the interest!

2021-04-02 19:40:14

Is this game paid now? And I did not see the word about the screen reader!

2021-04-02 19:48:26 (edited by Tenkarider 2021-04-02 19:51:04)

Hi @windows, well now it's not a demo anymore, it's finished. Although the player can still try the demo and then eventually decide to buy the full game if they like it.
Unfortunately there's no word about the screenreader because it wasn't possible to implement it, at the moment... also seems like Unity doesn't really support screenreaders or nvda at least, so in a future update i'll have to find another route... my bad.

2021-04-02 19:58:05

Personally I'm happy with the game voice, although I do slightly wish Audio game store could perhaps employ some more voice acting talent for their different projects, since while the chap who voices blindquest does a good, and very dramatic,  job, it would be nice if games with different atmosphere came with their own voice.

Still, just a miner niggle, I'm liking so far, especially the different monsters and creepy soundscape.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-04-02 20:10:09

@Dark, as far as i know they are in contact with at least 3 dubbers, and maybe also someone else since A Western Drama has more voices... so it might be a thing sooner than later, i wonder.
Nice, thanks for trying so far!

2021-04-02 21:36:50

Hi:

Congratulations on the full release. Will be buying this when I have enough cash, for my Mac. Pity about the screen reader support, but it doesn't at all detract from the game.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2021-04-02 22:25:16

I can’t wait until it comes to iOS.

2021-04-02 22:33:30

staaaaaars... i mean, dhampir. well, i bought it. unfortunately i can't play it right now, I am very bussy with my job, but i have the game and i'll play it asap. congratulations for the full release!

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2021-04-03 00:05:09

funny thing is, the announcement showed up in my inbox. I was hesitant to buy it, I tried the first demo, and was like meh, but am freekin addicted. perfect for a heart attack.lol awesome job.

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2021-04-03 00:45:00 (edited by Tech Geek 2021-04-03 00:57:47)

that's quite funny was reminding Liam about this release 2 nights ago on his stream. I'll get buy this game somewhere with in the next few days.
regarding screen reader support it isn't there now, but it's possible it might be in a future update or though i think they might wait till they're next release to add it.

i may be tech mad, but i'm also audio games mad. be audio games mad with me laughing out loud.
Sam

2021-04-03 01:37:38

Okay the game now has a db page Find it here.

The description is a little short, but is likely to be added to when I've bought and played through more of the main game, still, this should hopefully help let people know what the game is about.

2021-04-03 02:12:03

Hey, Tenkarrider.

First let me say that this a good game to be your first game. I do wish there was voice acting in the game. I also wish there was background music in the different areas.
I am wondering something. Besides the village and castle, is there other locations you travle to?

2021-04-03 03:00:35

Indeed there is, at least in the demo there were.
For the record I'm a big fan of the demo. I just bought the game, so we'll see what I make of it.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2021-04-03 05:39:47

So... I'm a bit stuck.
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
I just killed the giant rat and now have to find the vampire. I got a torch from a vigilante, but then what? I can't find anybody to talk to, and I've explored every path I can see and can find nothing new to do.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2021-04-03 06:01:43

hello.
so I bought the game a few minutes ago. but when I checked both my outlook and gmail accounts, I didn't see the mail with the download link. usually I get the email right after purchase. perhaps something happened?

I love audio games.

2021-04-03 06:20:20

Hi @musicalman! Thanks a lot for buying the game, please enjoy it! I'll answer to you right now since you got stuck... appearently also the testers got stuck there, it's probably the most nasty puzzle of the game, so...
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
When you get the torch, then you have to return inside the underground area, there will be one room in which you'll find a secret passage, but you cannot reach it, the game tells you that you need something like a ladder, but actually there's no ladder to find: it's always been there to be more precise.
If i'd spoil further i'd reveal the solution of the puzzle, but if you have troubles with it then let me know and i'll write the solution, ok?

2021-04-03 07:02:46

Hello @tayo.bethel! Thanks a lot, i hope you'll enjoy the game! By the way for the launch of Hell Hunter the game is discounted at the moment, not sure about how many days the sales will last, though...

Hi @dalen lewin! Good to know that, not sure if it will happen before Hell Hunter 2 or after but it will happen for sure!

Hi there @mr.brunete! Thanks a lot! haha that's definitely the reference XD I hope you'll enjoy it when you'll have some time!

Hello @Naruto! Thanks! Nice to know it, i'm glad you like the game!

Hi @Tech Geek! Oh, it happened? I'll check out the stream, waiting for his next stream on Hell Hunter! Thanks for your support, in future i'll try to find a solution for that.

@Dark
That's nice, thanks for the page i like it! May i just ask about the genre of the game if it could be an Horror RPG rather than just RPG? The horror part is supposed to have an higher weight than the rpg one...

Hi @cyco! Thanks a lot, i'm glad you like it! I guess voice acting in some parts would have been awesome, too bad that it was out of the budget... There are some parts in which an actual music kicks in during the game, but aside that moments in most of the parts the game uses dynamic ambiences with extra sound effects, which in most of the cases are creepy, anyway as the story proceeds different sounds will be heard if you enter in previous rooms, sometimes.
As musicman said... by all means! There should be around 10 different macro areas, there's also a sort of secret dungeon somewhere, but that is kinda the most dangerous place of the game, from a certain perspective...

Hello @sethgamer! Thanks a lot for that, and also sorry about the inconvenience... As far as i know nothing in particular happened, but lemme know the nickname you use to buy games (maybe in private message?) or ask to them about that, and we'll try to fix it in no time! At the moment it's 7:00 am here, so maybe they still have to get up so you might expect some delay...

2021-04-03 09:30:07

So, kind of stuck at the fourth series of agonies for the hidden cave section.

The damage you take is unusually high for the event, and at first it wasn't so bad. however, after the first indication things will get harder, apparently one requires to be already pressing the right button to evade damage right as the sound plays, or you get hit. And it seems to get worse from there when the next two giggles are heard and it seems I need to see the future to already know what button to press before I fail the resist. So far the third giggle is as far as I gotten for that part with the metal pieces. Going to take two more wacks at it, but it's rediculously fast the reaction time after the first volley.

The answer to your question is forum.audiogames.net/search

2021-04-03 09:47:20

Hello @Vazbol! Thanks for playing so far, that's quite a hard one... it was nerfed before the release but appearently it's still tough enough, huh? Just to be sure, how much hits you can take, if you count the hits before and after the first chuckle?
You need to focus and as soon as you hear a noise, you must react really fast, if you resisted until the third one, then it won't take too much before it finishes so keep on!
Anyway if you got too much troubles in distinguishing between the first and the following attack, there's actually an exploit which might prove quite handy:

SPOILER

If you press to attack it won't have any use since you can't harm her but in that way the sound of the attack she did, both in case you dodged it or you got hit, will be stopped immediately and replaced with her chuckle, in that way it will be much easier to hear the next attack

2021-04-03 09:54:45

@sethgamer:
I sent you a PM

2021-04-03 10:31:11

@tenkarider, I still haven’t found the time to get round to trying the demo for this yet,  but I’ve heard good things about it, plus it seems like you’ve put a ton of work into updates based on feedback from the community. i've just purchased the full version of the game and will be looking forward to giving it a go as soon as I get some time free smile  congratulations on getting your first game title out and thanks for  all the hard work and time you’ve put into creating the game, but also for all the time you must have put into working on updates and additions to the game too.

Paul Lemm

2021-04-03 11:03:58

Hello @lemm! Thanks a lot and thanks for the support, i hope you'll enjoy the game!

2021-04-03 12:54:00

question, how does leveling up in the game help?

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things