2021-04-02 17:07:04

Listen! Check out  the news of a new Grand Audio Game released right now. It's something.
You are a gorgeous, amazing, intelligent talented, caring, and understanding person.
Smiling?
Well,: Happy, Belated April Fool’s Day!
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. Happy Belated April Fool’s Day!
You definitely cannot touch your elbow with your tongue. Tried doing it? Well, all the idiots would! Happy Belated April Fool’s Day, friends. This day was dedicated just for you!
You are precious to me I cannot live my life without you even for a minute You are my life and I can feel you everywhere! Don’t put much pressure on your little brain! I am talking about oxygen.
Somebody misses you every second and wants to meet you as soon as possible. Guess who? Your chimpanzee friend in the zoo
Yesterday's Day has been canceled this year. But don’t worry, we will dedicate some other day for you.
Yesterday was the day when the world celebrated the existence of people like you, their personality, and views. You are just so lucky!
Earth may stop rotating; Birds may stop flying; Candles may stop melting, And hearts may stop beating. But your brain will never start working. 'April Fools Day' was meant just for people like you!
I may forget to wish you on Diwali, Christmas, your marriage anniversary, or even your birthday; But I am very thankful to God that I remember and wish you on this very special day meant for people like you. Happy Belated April Fool’s Day!
Hey, you! Yes, you! It was your day yesterday. You can be yourself and I know you will do a good job. Happy April Fool’s Day
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
What is the difference between a wise & a fool? A wise sends a text message and a fool keeps reading them. How many times have you read my messages? Happy Belated April Fool’s Day!
Hell, that was really important, wasn't it? tongue!

2021-04-02 17:15:10

Uh, what now? That was yesterday.

2021-04-02 17:22:10

April Fools Day is turning into April Fools Week, just like Black Friday.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2021-04-02 17:24:53

I thought it was April fools month? LOL.

2021-04-02 17:33:08 (edited by Magnus 2021-04-02 17:33:50)

@Minionslayer, Thanks for understanding! Thumbs up for that!
@haily_merry thank you, I was waiting for someone to say just this. lol. This was one of the intentions and you fulfilled it.
Now methinks to remove this word "*belated*", and add Happy April Fools Week, big_smile! I did not feel like posting this yesterday.

2021-04-02 17:58:18

lame

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2021-04-02 18:26:11

check out, Friday, April 02, 2021!

2021-04-02 18:27:13

@5: Then you should have waited until next year.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-04-02 18:36:23

Am fool.  I honestly thought this was going to be about an awesome game.  I'll go cry now...

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2021-04-03 00:51:14

Heh, who has time for April fools month when clearly last year was a giant joke by the government to keep us all locked away in houses. Soon, soon, they'll reveal that it was all a giant joke then we'll all laugh about this. Watch and see boys.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-04-03 01:58:02

Who's this April everyone is talking about? Is she fooling me right now by me not knowing who she is?

2021-04-03 02:36:44

Hmmm, funny, I went to school with someone named April, although she had the audasity to be born in uh, October?

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here