2021-04-01 17:27:51

From the maker of Crafting Kingdom comes another accessible game. This time you are in space building a civilization to explore the galaxy.
Here is the description from the app store.

Download the game for free and start exploring the galaxy!

Galactic Colonies is a game about exploring space and building colonies. Explore a procedurally generated universe with thousands of planets.

Every colony starts small. Start by providing housing and food for your colonists before you exploit a planet’s natural resources. Set up factories and create advanced high-tech products to make your colony grow even bigger.

Discover tropical, desert and ice planets and help your colonists survive on harsh, alien worlds.

FEATURES:

- Explore a procedurally generated universe

- Find and colonize alien planets

- Research new powerful technologies

- Set up complex production pipelines

- Beautiful 3D graphics

- Upgrade and improve your colony ship

- Endless hours of fun. How far can you explore?

2021-04-01 17:32:42

I  think we already have a topic about this

2021-04-01 17:35:42

We do.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-04-01 17:37:28

Did the game update and everything is accessible now?

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2021-04-01 18:00:26 (edited by Dark 2021-04-01 18:01:42)

I don't think there have been any updates recently, in which case, the game's hex map  is still not quite accessible yet, that aside from annoying time bugs that some people (like me), still get.

Still hoping for this one to have its accessibility fixed though, oh and those bugs.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-04-01 18:21:00

the game has been in a playable state for literally over a year now. Nothing to see here.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2021-04-01 18:26:09

Is there a support email address for this developer? I went to the site and saw no contact.

2021-04-01 18:35:49

I found a contact email. By the way is Crafting Kingdom completely accessible?
Or is it got issues with it like this game?

2021-04-01 19:13:13

no, crafting kingdom is compleetly aksessible

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2021-04-01 21:59:40 (edited by Dark 2021-04-01 21:59:59)

Playable, yes, just about if your prepared to put up with label bugsand major difficulties in production chains, that aside from time related bugs.
Accessible however, IE playable with the same effort as a sighted person. not yet.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-04-01 23:46:35

Do anyone know how to purchase the remove ads in Crafting Kingdom? I went to the shop and didn't see the add on there.