2021-03-31 09:59:18

@Tech Geek I'll check out the portal problems, thanks for reporting.  Damn, I thought I solved the potions problem... in theory you can only heal yourself in your attack phase, but if it doesn't work I'll still work on it.

@dalen lewin I'm working on the porting right now, I hope to finish it asap, so stay tuned!

2021-03-31 15:04:17 (edited by Tech Geek 2021-03-31 15:06:20)

I double checked the combat and the enemies seem to not add a extra attack every time like the instructions say. like when there's 3 attacks the next 1 it's suppose to do is 4, but this doesn't seem to be working either. the movement studying before the attack happens does play fine though.

i may be tech mad, but i'm also audio games mad. be audio games mad with me laughing out loud.
Sam

2021-03-31 22:29:42

Hey guys, the demo is finally updated, so you can check out the new combat system and other stuff.

@Tech Geek Thank you, as always!
I'll look into the matter.

2021-04-03 00:40:07

Okay, for the first time since I beta tested and finished the game, albeit with more bugs, less nice music and a far less interesting; and rather too easy combat system, I'm replaying things.

I admit, I was a wee bit confused when I wasn't finding crafting resources no matter how many buffalo I slew, but then once I levelled up things worked out, so obviously I guess crafting is level dependent, which I wouldn't have minded knowing during the buffalo murder big_smile.

I also did run into one bug, since after defeating the undead knight by the stone circle, the exit seemed to vanish, meaning that using the portal from the cross road temple gets you locked into a room with no way out.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-04-03 00:49:55

hay at dark did you get the flute from the fishing man if so then if you have open both side of the portal you can get out of it that way other wise you'll have to wait till the next update for the fix or start again.

i may be tech mad, but i'm also audio games mad. be audio games mad with me laughing out loud.
Sam

2021-04-03 00:54:44

@Techgeak, yep, I have the flute from the fisherman, indeed it works fine going from the stone circle to the crossroads temple, it even works fine the other way, accept that then I am stuck in the stone circle unable to leave.

Maybe this was the undead knights evil plan all along big_smile.

Still, glad to hear that this will be fixed, and in the mean time there's a lot more to explore.

Actually, while fights are very much harder now, I'm liking the difficulty, and the fact that combat is no longer a case of just wail away, makes those craftable items more worth finding.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-04-03 01:01:34

yer, i do prefer this combat system then the original blind quest combat system.

Sam

2021-04-03 01:15:23

Okay this is odd.
I've bought the blacksmith the buffalo horns and, then got the second sword upgrade, but the leather worker won't upgrade my armour, even though I have three ice buffalo hides and 89 gold.

I am also really wishing you could use healing potions outside of combat, especially when you get damage even though you block correctly.

On the plus side, I like the direction in the game, when I played the beta, I actually ended up at the valley of mists last of all, so was rather over powered, nice to do things in a little better order this time around.

Btw, if anyone was wondering, I really like the hell hunter demo, but it occurred to me I really should finish blindquest properly first before getting another rpg from this company to play.

2021-04-03 04:35:25

I need help downloading the enchanted castle. I purchased the bundle.
When I got the email with the links for both games, the link for the enchanted castle don't work. Can someone email me the enchanted castle? My email address is [email protected]

2021-04-03 22:34:49 (edited by Dark 2021-04-03 22:53:31)

Okay I think I'm going to have to abandon this one until the armour crafting is fixed, since with limited healing potions I'm at a stage where one hit from just about anything in any zone kills me, including the dead monks, and the dragon.

I wouldn't mind if I could buy some healing potions, go away and rest up  or get some armour, but the difficulty has gone sort of nuts! and given the number of enemies in the game, I'm afraid this has now become a frustration.

again, this is unfortunately just a consequence I think of both the fact that the armour buying part of crafting is broken, and that the game is still playing with the limited healing potion supply back from the too easy combat days, balance issues which I really hope get fixed in the next update.

2021-04-05 23:29:47

at dark yes the healing issue is a problem if you see above though the developer is also going to try to fix that. I know it's horrible to not be able to heal as I get problems when I play the frost demon myself.

Sam

2021-04-06 02:12:16

@Tech Geek, its a little odd, since the game went from being waaaaay too easy, to waaaay too hard, though how much of this is simply the fact that, as armour crafting isn't working, getting hit in combat is way more devastating than it should be I don't know.

Either way, I really hope this gets fixed along with the other more miner issues such as the stone circle portal problem I mentioned, since I admit its doubly frustrating to be stuck in the middle of a game I've technically already finished big_smile.

2021-04-07 22:17:22

Another bug. Not just the armor crafting part is broken, but the winter shaman won't give you the sword even if you have all three materials.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2021-04-07 22:42:57 (edited by Tech Geek 2021-04-15 18:50:26)

have you got about 3 pieces of steel as that's how much you need to get him to creature the sword.

Sam

2021-04-07 23:23:58

Yes, i did get three pieces of steel, still no result.

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2021-11-23 10:09:42

Are we getting the iPhone version of this? It has been months and I have heard nothing, no updates, no releases, nothing.

2021-11-23 15:28:24

at 41 i have no idea what's happening as there is suppose to be pc bug fixes on top of creating the mobile version as well. we could do with a update on both the fixes for pc as well as the mobile version. the developer can't leave the game not being able to heal yourself  on the pc version as this willi make the game unplayible for the rest of it's release which will be bad for the developer as no one will buy it due to that.

Sam