2021-03-26 11:35:29 (edited by Wanderword 2021-03-26 11:53:55)

Hey,

Horror fanatic? Escape Room Pro? - Or a Wizard at maths?  We at Wanderword develop and publishes interactive audio entertainment, for the global mobile and smart speaker market.

Sign up to Escape 63rd & Wallace (horror-themed story) or Mathcaster (educational maths game) via the below link, play the game, answer 10 questions related to your experience, and you will stand a chance to win an Alexa Echo / Google Home Device!

Link: https://www.wanderword.net/beta-test/

Best,

Wanderword

2021-03-26 11:38:54

Where is the link for Sign up?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2021-03-26 11:54:08

Sorry - I just added it. Here it is again: https://www.wanderword.net/beta-test/

2021-03-26 12:06:09

Just signed up, I can't wait to try the games.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2021-03-26 12:21:32

can I only signed up to one games or is it ok to signed up to all of them?

2021-03-26 13:14:39

@1, i'll try your games, maybe i'll win!
@2, thumbs up to your signiture

2021-03-26 13:30:15

there are like 3 4 forms on the same page, a bit confusing, I signed up on the first one.

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2021-03-26 13:38:17

Hi, any country blockades? I'm living in poland.

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2021-03-26 20:24:45

wow, the time machine was epic. if only math in school was that fun.

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2021-03-26 20:30:43

I signed up, is it one form for all titles? also, do the titles work in the UK as it seems for example, that when testing uk doesn't work? looking forward trialing  maths.

2021-03-28 15:05:19

I signed up, when do I receive the maths invite? love maths!to !

2021-03-29 19:54:53

I signed up and got an email saying it doesn't work for Google Home or the Google Assistant. Not sure why that was an option in the survey then.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2021-03-30 14:13:59

at 467 I signed up for beta testing for them and it seem to be they only test it for US language, but this really should change.
at wanderword you might need to change the phrase for time machine every time I try it seems to try to launch something else although it might be my voice as I'm from the UK. as I said above you should release the beta in other languages as well if you can.
for google users the beta is a open beta for anyone so I don't know why your trying to sign up on the website. for those that are outside of the US though you can't access the open beta as it's not supported in your country. I hope wanderword think of releasing they're future beta releases in other countries in the future.

i may be tech mad, but i'm also audio games mad. be audio games mad with me laughing out loud.
Sam

2021-03-31 02:46:26

It's not on Google. This is the email I got.
Thank you for your interest in testing Mathcaster for Google Smart Speaker devices and for Google Assistant. 

Unfortunately at this time, Mathcaster is unavailable for Google Devices. We are currently hard at work at making Mathcaster available for as many platforms as possible and we will be sure to update you as soon as it becomes available on Google Devices/ Assistant.

2021-03-31 09:34:57

@Tech Geek: You're not the only one who are having serious issues with the voice recognition. I'm from Denmark but speak English quite well. But I have to say the commands between 10 and 20 times to make the game recognise what I'm saying. I'm glad I'm not the only one. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-03-31 11:43:18 (edited by Wanderword 2021-03-31 11:44:22)

@jasonblaze
You can sign up for them all to increase your chances!

@pates
There should be none, but as we are in a testing phase with many of these releases, there may be a localization issue but we can help fix that.

@wlomas
All releases should work within the UK. Could you message me some of the issues you are having with the releases in the UK?

@Tech Geek
We do have it set up at the moment as an Open Beta on Google, but that is due to how difficult it can be getting players set up with a Closed Beta. We also do use the form, just so we can follow up with a little survey to get some feedback - as we really want to try and improve our releases as much as we can.

All of our releases should work for you within the UK, please could you PM me the error you are receiving, or if it just saying that this release is not available for you?

@Jeffb
We are currently updating out website and Beta Test form to remove the option for Google but we are currently working to get this live onto the Google platform ASAP!

2021-03-31 14:55:22

hi wanderword,
my issue I'm getting is it launches another skill which also has the command time machine to launch it.
the command open time machine by poptale doesn't work either. I think the skills are conflicting, but this might just be me. the skill does say though that it's in US language which does possibly mean that it can't detect my British accent.
if that information doesn't help there's no more detail I can give you to simplify what the issue is.

i may be tech mad, but i'm also audio games mad. be audio games mad with me laughing out loud.
Sam

2021-03-31 19:43:57

@Wanderword thanks for the explanation.