2020-06-10 20:08:58

Is it just me, or are the links to the MP3 files broken?

Thumbs up

2020-06-10 20:17:15

indeed, I tried and the mp3s seem to be broken.

Thumbs up

2020-06-10 22:41:26

Hi,

sorry about this, they were working earlier. i'm looking into this now and should have the links back up and working shortly

Paul Lemm

Thumbs up

2020-06-10 22:50:29

Try the links again, folks. Not sure what was making our server choke, but I just rebooted it and it should be working again.

Thumbs up

2020-06-11 11:20:25

Morning everyone,

We have the results for the third place of the competition, so once again drumroll for yet more suspense smile but we have a very clear and obvious winner , with a land slide victory and securing most of the votes which came in we have Johan with is recording of his project Henry’s Story! As mentioned previously this is a personal favourite of mine , the work that has gone into this project is incredible for a project which only took three weeks, I even enjoyed it when it was only in French, but love it even more now it has full English translation. I couldn’t mention this before as didn’t want to sway the voting, but if I understand it correctly Johan has created different ways of escaping the mansion , the climbing out onto the roof and jumping off the building into the pool was just one  method, but  there are I believe  other possibilities for exiting which lead to different outcomes. Not only do I like the current game and everything he produced in the three weeks, but love this concept of having possible different ways of escaping leading to different outcomes” too. So to clarify the winners which will be added to the private Ebon Sky Studios private testing team and receive extended access to Sable until the end of the month are:

1.Scarlett with her Amazing Beyond the ice recording, I love the story we have already seen in this, a truly fantastic project
https://youtu.be/CGQpl9qYKfY
2Omer with his Zombie apocalypse game ‘Road to Unknown’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW9Y1WvCTc0&t=521s
3.Johan with henry’s story (now with full English translation
http://blindbridges.org/Johann.mp3

We have our top three recordings, as voted for  by the community, but I want to also take this oppurtunity to thank each and every person who sent in a recording. learning to use a completely new engine to create a game in under three weeks  is no small feat, so a huge well done to you all, I fully appreciate all the hard work which has to go into world building, storyline , sound design and more in creating a game,  so from me and the rest of the team here at Ebon Sky Studios a huge thanks to you all for sharing your recordings with the community, also a huge thanks to everyone who downloaded Sable and for all the positive comments, support and the enthusiasm we’ve seen towards the project,, its amazing to have such a great following of support and we look forward once Sable is released to seeing even more fantastic projects you all create with Sable.

Paul Lemm
Ebon Sky Studios
email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/
Twitter: @ebonskystudios

Thumbs up

2020-08-12 00:34:55

Hi everyone,

To save duplicate posts, all future posts from myself regarding Sable will be over on the other Sable topic on the forum, which is the main Sable topic called Creating a code free RPG using Sable’ I’ll put a link to the topic below. please put any future posts,/queries or questions over on that other topic, this way people only need to check one sable topic for news and updates, it also means anyone coming here to check for Sable updates will see this post and know  to head over to the other Sable topic for the most up to date news. I posted yesterday a Sable progress update on that other topic which talks about some of the new additions/features I've been adding to Sable over the past couple of months., if you haven’t already seen it head over there to check it out its post  716. Link  to the main Sable topic is below, like I said please put all new posts over there, to ensure they don't get missed.

https://forum.audiogames.net/post/560550/#p560550

Paul Lemm
Ebon Sky Studios
email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/
Twitter: @ebonskystudios

Thumbs up

2021-03-30 19:18:35

Hello.
I don't know, if It is here, but howmuch will Sable cost? Or, will It be for free?

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

Thumbs up

2021-03-30 20:03:31

This question has been asked countless times already and the dev cannot and will not give out information until the project is completed. Obviously sable will not be free. That's the only thing public as of now.

Thumbs up

2021-03-30 20:15:36 (edited by Dan Gero 2021-03-30 20:17:45)

Lemm wrote:

To save duplicate posts, all future posts from myself regarding Sable will be over on the other Sable topic on the forum, which is the main Sable topic called Creating a code free RPG using Sable’ I’ll put a link to the topic below. please put any future posts,/queries or questions over on that other topic, this way people only need to check one sable topic for news and updates, it also means anyone coming here to check for Sable updates will see this post and know  to head over to the other Sable topic for the most up to date news. I posted yesterday a Sable progress update on that other topic which talks about some of the new additions/features I've been adding to Sable over the past couple of months., if you haven’t already seen it head over there to check it out its post  716. Link  to the main Sable topic is below, like I said please put all new posts over there, to ensure they don't get missed.

Please read the last post and a topic and check the date that it was posted next time before posting comments like these. You made me think there was another public Alpha going live.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2021-03-30 20:38:03

same.

Thumbs up