2021-03-29 20:43:22 (edited by Lirin 2021-03-29 20:44:03)

I am actually talking to Kisaragi and She's talking with this prick I hate so much who is following me about some candies etc. I can (somehow) go to the right not being spotted and I can finish one of her branches. The location where the wending machines are located I guess? I've not idea what I can do to push it forward though.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2021-03-30 00:20:59 (edited by assault_freak 2021-03-30 00:21:25)

Tomi isn't the one talking to Gouto. Her friend is. Once you use the Run Away keyword on Kisaragi, go to the area with the vending machines. Talk to Hijiyama there, use the last of your pills, then go back to the nurse's office.

Here's a walkthrough of all Shinonome's routes. This guide is also the only one I've found to be any help at all with story things when I get confused on choices to make. I try not to lok at it too often though.
https://www.neoseeker.com/13-sentinels- … _Shinonome

Discord: clemchowder633

2021-03-30 08:43:32

Hi.
Yeah I also really like the sound design in the game.
@Lirin: There are a lot of branches where you can be spotted. Does someone say anything when you get spotted? Then I might remember the part and remember what to do.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-03-30 16:40:37

There are five branches that require you to separate from Gouto by talking to Kisaragi. Two require you to go to the break area with the vending machines, one requires you to stay in the hallway, and two require going to the cafeteria.

2021-03-30 17:04:14

Hey all,

I got stuck in a couple segments where it appears i need to run away/towards things in real time. I'd appreciate any advice on how best to tackle them. Nenji's story seems to hinge on one of these, as I can't reliably board the train to trigger some of the branches. The other similar situation involves being chased by a cyborg in an underground lab, I believe.

Any insight as to how to tackle these time-based segments, short of repeatedly dying over and over, would be very much appreciated.

2021-03-30 17:16:17

Yeah, these segments are kinda tricky. I did it but my wife just described them for me how it looks. For example on the train station the trains are coming in top of the area so you need to go up and left and right to get to the differend doors. There's one route where you need to wait for the third train, go to the end of the platform and enter the train there.

Running from androids is actually easy. Most of the times just get out of it's way by moving up and mostly someone will save you.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2021-03-30 17:20:14 (edited by Lirin 2021-03-30 17:21:23)

@Assault: Thanks! I am actually stuck at the very two routes there so thanks for the tips! My wife wanted to help me but We are really busy as our son is teething again so well, my gaming isn't really an common thing in the last days. I'll try with the cafeteria branches but I remember I've tried going left but nothing happened there but maybe I screwed something up.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2021-03-30 20:06:25

You have to use the run away keyword on Kisaragi and then go left as fast as you can. Otherwise, Gouto will finish his conversation with sawatari and come after you. You won't be permitted to go to the cafateria as long as Gouto is tagging along with you.

@zkline, for Ogata's story, as Lirin already said, the train is at the top of the area, so you have to go up there to board. As for the underground segment, you have to be a bit more specific.. whose story are you playing for that? The solution will differ based on that.

2021-03-31 09:24:20

Hi.
I also had a lot of trouble with the train parts.
In some of the parts, you have to interact with people. Some of those people seems to pop up after the first train has passed by. So try to catch those people right after the first train has passed by.
Also note that interacting with people seems to call the next train. Use that to your advantage, like spend the time you need to look for the other people, and call the next train when you are ready to do so.
I found those people by moving in coordinates on the train station. In this way, I could get a picture of where they are standing.
Do not go all the way left. Those bad guys are waist of time. smile
to enter the train, I find it easiest to go all the way right, take one step to the left and then run all the way up, run down and keep spamming the X button to interact with the train door when you can.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2021-03-31 11:53:15

Actually going left is not a waste of time. smile I mean, there's a situation where going there is needed.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2021-03-31 17:09:15

Yeah, I was going to say that. Those guys are actually important. I'm almost done the game, just need to figure out how to get past the last wave in the third area! I hate not being able to specifically pick targets... this battle is the second one to really give me any trouble. lol

2021-04-02 20:32:06

Anyone got tips for wave 10 of Area 3?

2021-04-04 05:07:47

Nobody? I know there's at least one person who's beaten this game. lol Would definitely not mind some tips for wave 10 of the third area and the final battle.

2021-04-04 05:57:01

I need to start over. I stopped playing for a while.

2021-04-04 11:38:08

I am  there Assault and having problems too. I'll try to help when my wife will help me figure that out! smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2021-04-05 19:02:32

Thanks! Also curious to know if there's a maximum level cap for the sentinel upgrades; generator, armour, etc. Might just farm for metachips on an earlier wave and just upgrade everything, because this wave is still killing me.

2021-04-06 02:03:51

This guide has helped me a lot. Thank you so much for making this!

2021-04-06 08:19:55

Hi.
@seb7: Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm glad you find the guide helpful.
@All others: I'm sorry that I haven't had much time to work on the guide lately. A ton of other things have kept me busy. I hope I'll get more time to play the game during the week. You have posted a lot of great things which I wanna add to the guide. I'm so glad for all your help. It's difficult to discover all things on your own when not having sighted help at all. Again, thank you so much.

Best regards SLJ.

2021-04-07 01:47:52

Well, I beat it! The final battle took me about 15 minutes, definitely the longest one yet... and that is the best ending. A perfect blend of serious and fun. For the 10th wave of Himawari ward, it's a good idea to play earlier areas and farm metachips, then pour them into generator and armour upgrades for all your sentinels you plan to bring with you. Pick teams that have a good balance, but are god at providing support units. For myself, I brought:
1st gen: Ogata and Hijiyama. Make sure their Demolisher blades are maxed out and they can have enough EP to use them repeatedly.
2nd Gen: I brought Kurabe, but you can bring any of them as long as they have centry guns and a good set of medium range weapons.
3rd Gen. Minami and Miura, but this again depends on which sentinels are better equipped.
4th Gen: Takamiya and Gouto, both with interceptors and multilock missiles

Deploy as many autonomous units so they can deal with nearby targets, which makes your job easier. Hunt around with your 1st gen sentinels if they have good enough armour and duability, and se demolisher blades on everything as much as you can, rush attack when you can't. If you use two demolisher blades on the same unit and it doesn't go down, chances are it's the hiquad DX, which also has an attack of its own that can deal serious damage, so be careful. Other than that, make sure the map is blanketted with centry guns and interceptors. And make it a point to use 3rd gen sentinels at their best range and with their AOE attacks. Hope this helps somebody.

2021-04-07 01:55:57

Hey SLJ!
Thank you for the guide!! It's very helpful!!

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2021-04-07 02:07:07

@Assault, no time for playing currently but Thankyou so much for the info! Super helpful Bro!

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2021-04-07 03:55:39

No problem. Glad it was helpful!

2021-04-07 09:42:26

@assault_freak: Congrats on beating the game. Thanks for the great info. That'll be useful when I come to that part.

Best regards SLJ.

2021-04-08 01:23:16

Hey SLJ!

I have a little problem using OCR on or NVDA. On Jaws i press InsertSpace, letter O and then S. But still didnt read everythings. The same as NvDA as well. Maybbe I dont know how to use OCR correctly? I nneed help.

Thanks!!!!

Hearthstone Tag ID: RobotWizard#1265216

2021-04-08 02:59:23

Make sure whatever window it is is maximized.