2021-03-29 05:48:44

So guys I have a question about the annoying walking transformations. The recently posted article in the articles room says they have to transform after 20k steps.  Does that counter get reset after each level or is it an ongoing thing?

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2021-03-29 09:52:19

I'm about 95% sure it's ongoing, and does not reset. I'm also about 50% sure there's something more to it, because I've literally walked for two hours back and forth in an area without getting a walking transformation to fire, yet in a casual playthrough (when I wasn't doing all that walking, I mean) I ended up getting transformations with no issue.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2021-03-29 14:13:42

it probably has another numberof battles/steps outside cities you walk to trigger it. But I litterally walked outside cities for hours too, and did battles but it didn't trigger. But I think the question is, what is the purpose of such a time consuming transformation requirement? Are the walking transformations exceedingly powerful in their forms?

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2021-03-29 16:49:35

i'm sure it's you have to walk your manamon 20k and then you have to level it up by 1 after. of course if you have a manamon that has more then 1 way of transforming then it would be a good idea to not battle any of the manamon until you've done 20k walking.

i may be tech mad, but i'm also audio games mad. be audio games mad with me laughing out loud.
Sam

2021-03-30 03:38:45

i mean, i just played the game as normal and mabey give it an hour or 2 and level up that manamon, i used a level up herb and my transformation worked just fine.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-01 14:32:14

hi
i got problem when i can try run manamon 2 i got this message
---------------------------
Error
Unable to create index on pack file.
OK   
maybe who can help?
thanks

2021-04-09 20:23:13 (edited by whocrazy 2021-04-09 20:32:27)

spoilers! spoilers! spoilers! spoilers! spoilers!
I'm stuck in the rain forest, Byron knocked me out and stole my pocket copter, and this boy wants me to go and find him a special flower to treat his pain, but I can't find the flower anywhere.  I've also heard there is a swim gear that you can obtain in the area, but I don't know where to find it
Can anyone help?
Thanks.

2021-04-09 22:54:01 (edited by titan_of_war 2021-04-09 22:56:54)

spoilers
I repeat
spoilers.

So,,, it's kind of a maze. So it's kind of down and left so what i did is just take down and left passages. Of course not all of them go anywhere, some are dead ends. but you should be able to take it from their. then wen you wanna go back you can go the other way around, so up and right.
And about the rope, i think you have to find the flouwer give it to him and then he will move and you can climb it with your rope. And once you like fight the tamers their should be a small gap between a wall and some water, then you'll be like on the short grass tile. And you'll hear it like a normal item, it's not hidden or anything.
Hope that helps.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-04-10 05:46:04

Thank you so much for that.
I fought some more tamers and obtained the swimming gear and collected some curing mist.  should I then climb down from the tree to proceed any further?
Thanks.

2021-04-10 07:14:14

At this rate, someone might very well end up walking you through the rest of the game. To that end, there are several walkthroughs of it on YouTube. But whether or not you decide to watch a playthrough on YouTube, you still have the search feature here on the forum. If you put "swim gear" into the search box, you should find your answer fairly quickly. Entry 15, to be exact.

2021-04-10 08:17:58

Hi there.
Can you provide me a youtube link where this part of the game is played?
I've never been much good in mazes, I just keep going round and round in circles.
Cheers.

2021-04-10 10:01:00

lol it's pretty easy to find, really. Just go to www.youtube.com and put "manamon 2" into the search box. You'll get quite a bit to look through from different playthroughs in various stages of completion, but that's really all there is to it.

2021-04-11 12:07:03

Also, follow walls. If you do that, you'll get through the vast, vast majority of most mazes. This one is no exception.

2021-04-22 08:25:40

Hello there.
I am having issues with the barren underground boulder puzzle.  I am at the barren underground fl II, and I can't figure out where to move the boulders.
I've tried listening to Mariah playthrough, but she doesn't really explain how to move the boulder or where to move it.
I have even searched on here via use of the forum search feature, but I'm not getting anywhere.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.

2021-05-13 03:54:50

so yeah i am having problems with the guy at shadow cannyon. How do you beat him. i never seem to do any damage at all.

2021-05-13 05:41:11

@Whocrazy, the search feature will definitely help you now. Another user had the same issue and I explained that puzzle.

Thunderfang, please use the search feature and look up Master Dyaz.

2021-05-21 01:42:21

I don't know whats going on but i can't find the link for searching rn. how do you clime trees in Manamon 2

2021-05-21 01:56:42

Where are you exactly? If you just play at the beginning of the game, you can't climb trees. If you got past the 4th stadium, however, you can talk to a guy at the north-east section of suli city  an he'll give you a rope, that's what you need to use to climb trees.

Notification from the shadow leader, status has been changed to...

2021-05-21 04:57:59

i just beat the third one. exploring thunder prayery.

2021-05-26 23:40:40

Hello, I would be only interested in the game's online mode, especially PvP battles, but those I accordingly cannot experience in the demo.

So could someone please tell me more about it, to help me decide, wether it's worth for me to buy the game or not?

Like: describing how the online game actually functions, how PvP battles work, does it have some prerequisits, like playing and finishing some single player stages, what options, choices, alternatives it offers to choose from, etc.

2021-05-27 03:28:41

Online mode allows you to battle other players and trade Manamon with them. You can choose between 1 on 1, double, triple, 4 on 4, 5 on 5 and full party brawls which are 6 on 6 when you battle. However niether you nor the other player can use items like Revives because you could have something like 999 Revives and that would make the game completely unfair. When trading, you can give one of your Manamon to another player. Some Manamon only transform when traded. I personally hate that because I'd have to set up a time, but we've found a way to self trade in Manamon 2. Another thing you can do with trading is make a very strong team of Manamon you can only get late, and use them early. Say, for example, that you wanted to have one of the Manamon 1 starters on your team. You can't get those until after you beat the game. You'd breed it, send it to another player, then start a new game. After beating the first stadium, you'd give the person who has the Manamon 1 starter something that you didn't want, and they'd give the Manamon 1 starter back to you so you could use it right after the first stadium. Battling doesn't give you any bonuses or levels, it's just something to do for fun.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2021-05-27 05:03:47

Pvp battles?,
What are they

2021-05-27 08:18:32

Ah, so in order to succeed in online mode and PvP battles, I still must play the normal, single player game, and the longer I play it, the further I get in it, the better chances of a success I will have in online battles too.

This also means, that in those online battles I must actually use my currently existing manamons, who are in the condition, at the level they are currently in my single player game.

I hoped it is a type of skirmish battle, where I can choose from all existing manamon types, either select mine for the battle from them, or create, edit a new one for myself, (something similar to how GTA Online mode works), so that its totally independent from the single player game, and can be successfully played totally separately from it, without having to even start it.

Many thanks for these important infos.

Keshav:
PvP means player versus player combat or battles, it is the common abreviation gamers use for that term.

2021-05-27 13:58:21 (edited by boy 2021-05-27 14:00:48)

The only way you can choose types in battle is by forming the party you're going to use, then starting the fight. Yes, you will need to get far in the game to have a strong team. If you had a team of level 20's and the person you were fighting had 50's, they would beat you.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2021-05-27 19:40:03

You figured out a way to self trade in Manamon2? If this does not require a s econd account, do let us know

The Certified Altruistic Lexicon is nigh!