2021-03-28 08:33:09 (edited by Dark 2021-03-28 08:33:51)

In a dark dark house,
There's a dark dark room,
And in the dark dark room,
There's a dark dark computer.
And attached to the dark dark computer,
Is a dark dark keyboard.
And writing on that dark dark keyboard,
Is a dark dark man, ---- no not rundle flag or Doctor Facilier, just a man whose name is dark, or at least for the purposes of this dark dark story, dark dark.

And the dark dark man, writes some dark dark updates,
And the dark dark updates, are posted to a dark dark server,
And the dark dark server, hosts a dark dark website,
Which has a dark dark database, about dark dark games.

Well look, they're games primarily played through sound with no graphics, alright, some of them have graphics, and some others of them have text, but again, for the sake of argument lets just go with dark dark games here!

And these dark dark updates,
were written on a dark dark forum,
And some dark dark idiot, kept making dark dark objections, to the phrase dark dark, even though the one objecting is actually the same dark dark man whose writing the dark dark updates in the first place, and putting out all this dark dark drivle!

Look, I think I need to sit down and drink a dark dark cup of dark dark coffee! to clear my deark dark brain!
In the mean time, enjoy the dark dark updates!

Updates by Dark dark:

Fixed miner error in BG 2048.
Fixed link to interactive fiction page to point to 4x4 galaxy.
;cleaned up Rail racer description, removed redundant links and added a little info on the proposed rail racer version 2.

Updated download and homepage links to Inheritance.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-03-28 09:01:46

ahahahahahahahahahah. This made me laugh so hard. Good updates as well.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-28 09:26:20

Hmm, Pressed that dark dark Alt D key.
Pressed the dark dark F
Pressed the dark dark C
Pressed the dark dark a
Pressed the dark dark H
Pressed dark dark Enter on dark dark topic saying dark dark Site updates by dark
Pressed the dark dark G
Pressed the dark dark Enter, pressed dark dark E, typed these dark dark things which have the word dark dark repeatedly written...
And the dark dark man doing these dark dark things is a dark dark man, who appreciate the dark dark updates by the dark dark dark smile big_smile!
And, this is finally dark dark message coming out from the darkness.
Thanks for these updates Dark! I hope you don't mind I learning to do dark dark things? tongue

2021-03-28 10:17:29

Thanks thanks very very much much Dark Dark, it's it's appreciated! appreciated!

2021-03-28 11:26:55

@Starfire, give in, to the dark darkk force of dark darkness, you know you want to big_smile.

Your your welcome welcome defender defender and and Titan titan of of war war.
and and does does, anyone anyone, hear hear, an an, echo echo?

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-03-28 12:33:01

no no, I I don't don't.
It it must must be be that that Dark Dark brain brain of yours.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-28 15:36:33

I I would would love love to to direct direct your your attention attention to to the the following: following:
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/34092/dark-topic/ https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/34092/dark-topic/

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2021-03-28 15:44:23

yes yes, connor Connor, I I, was was, thinking, thinking, of of, That that, dark dark, dark dark, topic topic, which whichh, collapsed, collapsed, into into, a a, quantum, quantum, darkularity, darkularity.

Hm, hm, the the, repeated repeated, dark dark, dark dark, dark dark, darkness darkness, is is, is is, going going, to to, darksploooooooooooooooode!

which it will only do once, though that will be very very dark indeed!

2021-04-03 08:09:07

lmao, amusing as always, dark!
Why don't I echo? echo? oh there we go, go. tongue
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter