2021-03-13 17:15:47

Hi There, I'm one of the Admins over on CoreMUD. Contrary to popular believe the game is no longer dead and I'm looking for feedback so we can improve the game.

2021-03-14 04:25:38

Hi, I'm a developer interested in audio games. I've done some prototyping and experimenting with spatial audio and I'd like to learn more about the medium.

Thumbs up

2021-03-14 20:15:22

@jackbonson, @CoremudSteve, @Tangle you re now unrestricted.
@Sanctum what games do you like to play?

Thumbs up

2021-03-14 22:14:23

Hello!  I am Grey, the founder of the online multi-player text game Coremud.org.  The game is now entering its 25th year of operations, if you can imagine!  CoremudSteve is one of my fellow administrators.  As he pointed out, our game is active again thanks to our new server that solved several game-breaking bugs.

I'm here because I was reviewing our game logs over the weekend and noticed a sudden influx of new players who said they found out about us from audiogames.net!  This took me completely by surprise.   I ran this site through a search engine and read multiple thread responses concerning our game.

I would like the opportunity to engage with the community here, answer questions, and share what we've done thus far for those who reply upon text-to-speech screen-reading software to play online games.  We have players ranging from fully sighted, partially blind, to totally blind.  Our game is not perfect, but we do what we can to accommodate reasonable requests given our limited development cycles.

Thank you for your consideration.

Thumbs up +1

2021-03-15 14:00:44

@coremudGrey you are now unrestricted. Good to have you and coremudsteve on the forum.

Thumbs up +1

2021-03-15 19:45:56

can you un restrict my account I am an audio gamer I new in this forum

best Regards
Audio Gamer.

Thumbs up

2021-03-16 13:47:03

Hey there. My name is Mahmoud, I'm from Egypt, and I would like my account to be unrestricted to gain access to audio games-related discussions on the forum.

Thumbs up

2021-03-16 20:21:51

Mahmoud.shrawi, you are now unrestricted.
Sanctum, you are also unrestricted. Apologies for letting you slip through that way. I have absolutely no idea how that happened.
Audio_Gamer, would you mind letting me know some of the audio games you're into? Sometimes, when someone asks to be unrestricted, we like to verify that they're a person because it's not always clear. Your username is extremely generic, and you don't give much background. I'm not asking for much here, just some sort of indication that you're a person. If you do that, I'll be happy to unrestrict you.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2021-03-16 21:09:00

I Under stand you, I like sound rds offline mode, monkey busines and some rpg games

best Regards
Audio Gamer.

Thumbs up

2021-03-19 17:20:25

Hi, my name is Matt. I'm a grad student currently working on an audio-based rhythm game for my thesis project and I'd love to post it here to get some feedback. Thanks!

Thumbs up

2021-03-20 04:49:21

Hi all,

My name is Lim Yew Yi from Malaysia.
Ilove to play audiogame.

Thumbs up

2021-03-20 20:04:54

@mmrazik you are now unrestricted.
@yewyi what games do you like to play?

Thumbs up

2021-03-21 05:58:40

My name is John Donalds. I have been totally blind since birth. I have been playing audio games ever since I learned how to use a computer, which was at the age of four. I am now 25 years old, and I would like to discuss audio games with everyone else who likes audio games just like me.

Thumbs up

2021-03-22 15:50:40

@Donaldsj which games do you like to play?

Thumbs up

2021-03-22 21:40:57

Hi, I'm Jim. I've been using this website for a while, but am just now discovering the wealth of knowledge in the user forums. Looking forward to participating in all the great discussions. Thanks.

Thumbs up

2021-03-23 00:57:57

@BratwurstBoy what games do you like to play?

Thumbs up

2021-03-24 06:05:50

Joining to ask other users in the Siralim Ultimate forum, what accessibility features are desired in the game.

Siralim Access developer - https://github.com/gurgalex/SiralimAccess/
Discord username (available for DM): bluequakeralex#3713
Financial contributions are welcome: Paypal

Thumbs up

2021-03-24 15:38:55

aaron wrote:

I recently started playing the BlindDrive game on iOS! Would like to make a post asking how to purchase this title for the pc using Steam, as I am finding this interface rather inaccessible with JAWS.
I'm also a huge fan of Super Egg Hunt on the PC, its a great way to escape the world and have some fun.
Thanks.
Jim

Thumbs up

2021-03-25 07:36:49

BratwurstBoy wrote:
aaron wrote:

I recently started playing the BlindDrive game on iOS! Would like to make a post asking how to purchase this title for the pc using Steam, as I am finding this interface rather inaccessible with JAWS.
I'm also a huge fan of Super Egg Hunt on the PC, its a great way to escape the world and have some fun.
Thanks.
Jim

If you find it inaccessible, you can buy it on itch.io.

2021-03-25 12:47:05

@BratwurstBoy and @bluequakeralex you are now unrestricted.

Thumbs up

2021-03-25 17:01:04

Hi, I'm Brad and I'm currently designing an Audio Game for mobile phones so I'm interested in getting feedback on my design going forward

Thumbs up

2021-03-26 18:22:08

I saw where you asked me what audio games do I like to play? I love to play life by Kitchen‘s Inc games. He makes great audio games. He also has a great set up file that makes it to where you can download old visual basic components for a newer operating system so the games will work.

Thumbs up

2021-03-29 23:13:26

Hello staff, its me, Jaidon, AKA JayJay. I recently switched devices, which meant my browser history was lost. I can't remember my password at all, and the email listed on my account, is no longer in use. I'm wondering if you can switch my email on my account to the same one I used for this guest post, and I'll take over from there. I'm not sure if you need any info to prove that its me. Cheers

2021-03-30 17:56:46

@brads games and @Donaldsj you are now unrestricted.

Thumbs up

2021-03-30 21:46:40

Hello community! I hope I can find new people to find similar interests. I like playing RPG's especially. I actually knew about this site for a while now, but haven't joined yet. I am mostly coming through to reply to some people on a group that is releasing a new game and I'd like to try doing some testing. Just a random human that likes to play JRPG style games on the iPhone.

Thumbs up