2021-03-24 06:14:10

Hello guys!
I’m editing a podcast and I’d like the reaper to move through the audio and say something like 2 minutes and 30 seconds or 2:30, for example.
I tried to adjust some time settings in the view menu but I was unable to do what I want.
Does anyone know if this is possible and what settings should I do?

2021-03-24 14:26:04

view/time unit for ruler

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2021-03-24 15:27:10

is there a way to make that default?
it keeps switching to bars and beats evry time i restart the program

2021-03-24 15:46:52

Yes. You want to be in a completely blank project, then set it to time. Hit alt enter to open the project settings dialog then find Save as default project settings  button, click that and you're good.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-03-24 17:43:40

thank you man

2021-03-25 04:34:51

Guys, two questions:
1: I would like to put the reaper to work on a thumb drive and I would like to copy all my settings, templates and keys
Should I copy all files in my% appdata% \ reaper folder or is the option to create a single file enough?
2: The first time I created a portable reaper and put it on the flash drive it opened as if it were searching for all my settings, but I'm not sure if when I run on another computer that the reaper has never been installed, these will be used.
How can I be sure that my customizations will be used on any computer?

2021-03-25 15:01:48

Hell nah, don't do that. Get the portable version, extract it to the drive, go into your main reaper, go into preferences then to the general page. You see export configuration? Click that, say yes to all the things, let it do its thing then copy it over to the drive. Then launch the portable reaper from the drive, do the same thing, but go import configuration, and select the file.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-03-28 03:12:21

Hi guys!
I know that an audio interface is totally recommended for this, but I haven't been able to buy one yet, so I'm trying to adapt with what I have.
I went to the reaper device options and the buffer options, if I decrease the latency, when playing the [audio starts to choke, as the reaper himself says.
However, when using the resource monitor addon it shows as if it still uses very low processing, less than 10%, and I am running the computer in maximum performance.
My notebook is an i7 of the eighth generation with 8 GB of ram.
Is there a solution to increase performance and correct these gagging, even if the processor starts to rise?

2021-03-28 04:09:27

switch to wasapi.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-03-29 17:18:10

Hello guys!
How can I make loops on the reaper?
My friend has a song that I wrote for him and he would like to put it in the audios that he creates, but the song is very short, so he would like it to be played until the audio is over.

2021-04-06 18:50:55

Hello guys!
I'm editing a podcast and set up my project to show in hours, minutes and seconds.
I created an action, and I would like it to move for a few seconds at the end of it so that I can verify that the selection I made is correct.
Ctrl + page up, the command that is associated is: move edit cursor one beat, but my project is not configured for beets.
Is there a solution for it to do this automatically and I can include it in my custom action?