2021-03-21 07:05:01 (edited by Dark 2021-03-21 07:12:50)

cyber, fibre, delfy de do.
We've got a few site updates for you.
Cyber, liber Delfy da dead.
The oompa loumpas should have done them instead.

Dark is a mean git who's making us sing.
We'd rather sit down and do our own thing.

We could put an end to the hole human race,
Or just get drunk and wreck! The! Place!

But dark says we shouldn't.

Cyber, Fiber, Delfy da dair!
Working for this site is really unfair.
Cyber, Fiber, Delfy do dee.
Especially when you're, forced to, make film parody!

And there was me thinking those virtuous little orange fellows from Willy wonker's factory, could teach our workforce a thing or two about morality, ---- and not taking over the world.

Oh well, maybe I should get the easter bunny in to give motivational speeches, all elves seem scared of him.

In the mean time, Enjoy the site updates for this week.
Updates by dark:

Coremud: entry and description.

Added note to Vendetta crime page that anyone who wants to buy credits should do so at the Mafia shop to insure the donations go to the right people.
Fixed download links, removed mailto information and updated descriptions for all remaining spoonbill titles, namely BG Tripeaks solitaire, BG Elevens Solitaire, Bg 2048, BG Simon, BG Word Yahtzee, BG draw Dominoes, BG fives dominoes, BG golf solitaire, BG word maze, BG twenty twenty cricket, BG word Kandy, BG Tablic Solitaire, BG Alchemy, BG Hangman and BG Boxes.

Accessible 2048: Added link to gameplay demonstration.
Choose your face: Entry, description and links.

Updates by Jack:
Removed warning from all Draconis game entries since the company are now contactable.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-03-21 07:38:14

Yaye!  Nice work all!

2021-03-21 11:30:26

Your welcome defender.
I'll admit some of the BG games were a miner pain, since for some of the Solitaire  versions I actually had to look up how to play them myself in order to put some vague explanation on the game pages to give people an idea what the games are about big_smile.

At least that's done now.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-03-21 15:31:07

sorry but just a spelling error issue: vendetta=vandetta

2021-03-21 17:26:30

@manamon_player, blame microsoft word's spellcheck system when I was writing the update log big_smile.

It's actually a bit confusing, because the game is called vandetta crime, where as the correct word is vendetta.

I've double checked the database entry though, and the title and description both give the game's title as vandetta crime with an A, as it's written in the game itself, so in this case, it's just the update log which is wrong, or write, or anyway has too much E big_smile.