2021-03-14 02:24:10 (edited by Dark 2021-03-14 02:24:50)

did you know, there is more processing power in your average Desktop PC today than in the Apollo moon rocket which Carried Neal Armstrong, Buz Aldrin, and Michael williams to the moon in 1969?

Also like the lunar module, your computer explodes as soon as you open windows!

There you go, quality humour!
What do you mean that wasn't quality humour!
Come on! That was a legitimately funny joke.

Okay then, no site updates for you!

For everyone accept that! Guy! Here are the site updates.
That! Guy! will be stepping outside with me, a pair of duelling feather dusters, and a good clean fight with no rabbit punching, hair pulling, wallaby wacking, or indeed any cruelty to small animals whatsoever!

Two shall enter the ring of honour, one shall leave, then a bit later the other one shall leave after being declared the winner!

In the mean time enjoy the site updates, and if you hear the sound of That! Guy, enduring a complete and merciless tickling, ---- well don't pay any attention, he deserves it!

Seconds out! Round one! Flail!

Updates by Dark:
Updated links, removed Mailto information and cleaned up descriptions for BG Poker Solitaire, BG Cribbage Solitaire, BG spider solitaire, BG Pyramid Solitaire, BG Mine sweeper, BG Nomination whist, BG Word Jumble, BG Word Solitaire, BG Word builder and BG aces to the top solitaire.

Wayfar1444: Entry, description and links.

Updated corruption of Champions entry with info on the new, accessible and browser friendly port from Adev (nice to have the game back).

Blind drive: Entry, description and links.
Corruption of champions 2: Entry, description and links.

Updates by Jack:
Updated blind drive entry.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-03-16 05:22:56

good updates, thanks dark.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-16 05:25:27

Great work guys!  Lots in this update!