2021-03-11 14:50:25

Regarding the headset settings: I think it's just some equalizer settings.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-03-11 15:28:56

Hey, the android thing is great news since my phone, A5(2016) running Lineage OS 17.1 based on android 10 doesn't want to even see it in the store and accessing the link says that it is incompatible.
Thought I would just have to give up and get a new phone finaly, or just get it on ios, which I don't really want.
But thanks for the game, I will get it on pc at some point too, love the idea.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2021-03-11 16:00:14

guys, i have a motorola g8 with android 10. any hidea why it tells me not compatible?

2021-03-11 16:22:54

You'll want to check the previews posts guys. This probleme is currently beeing solved. They'll probably fix that soon, don't worry!

Best regard,
Simon

2021-03-11 17:14:07

Awesome game from what I've listen to Liam's stream on YouTube.

2021-03-11 17:32:36

I listened to the streams and I have decided this is not a game for me. Everyone who has purchased it, enjoy it to the max.

2021-03-11 19:12:15

I bought the game and it's quite fun! I especially like the sound design.
I'm curious, what does it show on the screen when blindfold mode is off. On one hand I would assume it shows the traffic and other things outside, on the other hand it would defeat the purpose.

2021-03-11 19:39:04

Hello, planning to get the game on both IOS and PC but I have a question, what are the controls on IOS, swiping or tilting?

2021-03-11 20:24:27

I really love this game. The story, sounds, concept, and the fact that it's something new and unique for me.
I was feeling like i'm driving  a car in real life.
There's one small thing which i don't like but that's really not big deal.
Why after enabling accessibility the main menu theme's volume turns down?
Oh also i wish i could support the devs but sadly i can't make online payments, so for now i'll be enjoying streams, but i'll buy the game as soon as i'll able to, because it's really worth it.
Keep it going, big thumps up!

Hey, if you wanna chat, add me on discord.: VIPPotato#3363
or you can chat with me on telegram: https://t.me/VIPPotato
Regards, and take care.

2021-03-11 23:53:01

Android in general has a low-latency audio problem. The devs had the right idea implementing a low-latency requirement, since after all a higher latency setup would not take well to the reaction speeds needed for the shoot-o-rama. THe fact that that requirement fudged the play store's compatibility determination just tells you how few Android devices actually have good low-latency audio. Lol!
Glad that issue is getting sorted out.

2021-03-12 01:50:08

I just completed the game on easy on IOS and it was a lot of fun! I too hope there can be an endless mode.

I've been meaning to try hard difficulty to see just how much more painful it is. I didn't get that far, but I'm guessing the levels of pain increase quite a bit. Right now, hard isn't really that bad, but like I said I only tried it briefly.

I'll surely buy the game on PC soon.

Ghaith wrote:

Hello, planning to get the game on both IOS and PC but I have a question, what are the controls on IOS, swiping or tilting?

On IOS you can either press the sides of the screen to move, or tilt the device. No swiping needed.

jack wrote:

Android in general has a low-latency audio problem. The devs had the right idea implementing a low-latency requirement, since after all a higher latency setup would not take well to the reaction speeds needed for the shoot-o-rama. THe fact that that requirement fudged the play store's compatibility determination just tells you how few Android devices actually have good low-latency audio. Lol!
Glad that issue is getting sorted out.

Not wanting to derail the thread but, out of curiosity what Android devices do have low latency audio? And are said devices generally well-regarded when it comes to audio tasks (good mics/speakers etc?) I've wanted to get an Android which handles audio tasks comparable to IOS but my experiences in the past with that have been disappointing.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2021-03-12 03:36:33

I don't even know android devices have a low latency audio, lol. sounds just the same for me personally.

2021-03-12 04:31:45

That might actually explain why it feels so laggy when I run emulators on my phone. I press a button and things happen 0.35 seconds later.

2021-03-12 05:55:59

@JasonBlaze: That's because Android has had gesture latency as well. Only just now being addressed in Android 11 on Pixels with the new Talkback release. But try any reaction game on Android, Archery in audio game hub for instance, and you'll notice there's a definite ddelay from when you let go of the screen and hear the arrow release. Flagship devices such as the Pixels, Samsung Galaxies, ONe Plus, etc. have low latency audio enough for a game like this. I feel like part of the problem is that most phones use software amplification to recoop the damage caused by the shitty speakers most phones are actually shipped with, and software amplification post-processing will always have latency. How much or how little depends on hardware, and the flagship phones have the least amount of latency.

2021-03-12 10:08:49

Hi,
I was checking YouTube for this, sounds cool. Though I wasn't able to try the demo, can anyone send a Dropbox or Google Drive link after uploading please.
If I press enter on that Demo Link, it takes me to the Steam buying page.
Any help is appreciated.

2021-03-12 12:57:10

I am a pro driver man. lol

2021-03-12 13:44:34

@star fire, I don't think the demo is available anymore, it was a preview of the game before release and I missed it myself.

However, I bought the game based on the YouTube videos I heard for it, and in this case the youTube videos give a pretty good indication of what the game is like; a fast action fest with a fun story and actually quite harsh difficulty.

Given that the game isn't exactly expensive (especially with the %20 discount), I'd personally recommend just jumping straight in if you like what you hear.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-03-12 13:55:08

i wonder what this game would be like if you use gyro mode in the future asuming they add it. the game however is brilliant and 1 issue i found, but you can't see how many lives you have as when I hit the bikes in the game they suppose to give me a life each time. when I pause the game I only see 3 after hitting 1. I did enjoy this game over all though.

i may be tech mad, but i'm also audio games mad. be audio games mad with me laughing out loud.
Sam

2021-03-12 14:02:56

I coudln't wait until it arrives to my phone so I get a steam one, really nice audio. Maybe you can add some echo to that actor, sounds more like from the studio as from the car. But except this really nice sound and detail. Worth the money.

check out my instrumental music at http://ondrosik.bandcamp.com

2021-03-12 16:02:13

I just bought the game for android, not from my phone, used someone's old Xiaomi MiA1 on a custom rom and it worked just fine.
I can't wait to play it, I wonder if it will at least try to install on my phone now from an APK that I will make only for myself and then install it properly when the update comes.
It will be interesting, can't wait to play later.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2021-03-12 16:41:12

@Dark yeah. Though I was hoping somebody have the setup and can upload by cloud sharing service.
For now, I'll have to pass this one no matter the payment price is, my family is involved in a lot of other stuffs.

2021-03-12 17:03:26

So I just finished the game and I really am impressed.
The sound design is brilliant, I also like the random voices in the cars driving by.
Also, the story is hilarious (the levels with grandma on your car roof were the best), although I was a bit disappointed because not everything was explained (like what grandma's "job" was and what the mother cone really was).
This is also the first multi-level mobile audio game where, unlike in games like Papa Sangre, the levels switch seemlessly, so you don't have to select the next level everytime manually.
I also hope endless mode will be added at some point.
About gyro mode, I think that only really works for first person games, not for steering a car, but it would be intersting to see nonetheless.

At the beginning of this topic, I said that I was disappointed by the bad controls on mobile of many car games. Blind drive's controls are great.

There is only one thing I'd have loved:
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
In the final showdown, the big boss guy is in his helicopter or whatever. It'd have been great if your car was turned into airplane mode (just like it was swtiched to submarine mode in a previous level), then there could have been that same level, only while you were flying. That would have been awesome.
E
N
D
O
F
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-03-12 17:15:32

@Julian I have to agree. Would've been cool if you could shoot the boss yourself also, since having someone else do it felt... kind of anticlimactic to me. But if you were responsible for taking out the guy, I guess the story wouldn't work so well then.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2021-03-12 17:59:20

@ondrosik: echo wouldn't have really worked in a car. The audio meshes pretty well on this one.

2021-03-12 21:28:58

I really hope they add an endless mode to this eventually.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.