2021-03-11 20:00:01 (edited by ignatriay 2021-03-11 20:00:47)

If someone gets band though, does that block access to the forum as a whole? I mean, couldn't they access the forum without logging in? Like, I could log out now for instance, and still access the forum, granted I couldn't reply, but reading posts yes, or does banning someone block this from happening too?

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2021-03-11 21:40:34

I should clarify. Yes, it is possible for him to just view the forum, not post there, without actually having an account.
What I find unlikely is the speed. He knew within three or four hours that Jasmin got banned. This means he has enough presence of mind to be visiting the forum even though he doesn't have an account. He didn't find out sixteen hours later, or five days, or five weeks. He found out only a few hours after we did it.
What this tells me is that he's paying a lot of attention to a place he's been banned from, repeatedly. That, or he had access to the account, tried to use it, realized he was banned and then commented on it on his YouTube video.

Remember, I'm willing to admit we might be wrong, but there needs to be evidence here, since I think the red flags are too numerous and too clear. I don't normally like stitching together circumstantial evidence, but in this case, I think the exception is reasonable.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2021-03-11 23:29:04

statement ?, here you go!
print('hello wourld')

"But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain,
ever take a look behind the eyes of the hacker?  Did you ever wonder what
made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?"

2021-03-11 23:53:34

@54 what was the point of that?

2021-03-12 00:10:32

That’s not funny

2021-03-12 00:46:18

When banned from the forum you can't even access the database, so being banned from the forum is a complete neuscence

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here