2021-03-10 22:27:49

@SLJ
You may also want to let people know they can play on Mac in the first post too.

2021-03-10 22:44:42

Doh, didn't realise this was on Itch.io.
Oh well I think my lady might enjoy the game so I might buy her another copy, which would also mean a free one for me without the annoyance of Steam.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-03-10 23:11:50

Hey I'm really confused by the second boss level

spoilers
ahead
Is this level bugged? It seems to be completely random whetehr or not the bullets hit me and the reaction window is so small that it doesn't even register my input before they hit me half of the time. I can't get past this on normal at all and I was having no problem with hard difficulty up to this point.

end spoilers

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2021-03-10 23:13:37

Is there anything you can do besides the levels? Maybe an endless mode of some sorts of something?

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2021-03-10 23:17:09

Hello everyone! bought this game on steam. very cool game. I will look forward to new games. ps: the old music for my taste in the chapter was more atmospheric! :-D

2021-03-10 23:26:20

Beware!spoilage ahoy, stop here if you don't want spoilers!

@stewie, you need to be really fast with the bullets, like milisecond.

oh, and if you think that Boss is bad, later on things get positively brutal!

I'll be interested to see what I find when I finish the game.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-03-10 23:38:11

Only played the demo on PC, but played? the full game on Android. Wow it was hard than I expect from that game I really recommend it. If mods and translation support be added, that could be so cool! Heck even custom levels!

73 Wj3u

2021-03-10 23:44:15 (edited by Dark 2021-03-10 23:48:48)

Okay all 27 chapters finished now, or at least finished on normal difficulty, and wow! that final boss was crazy epic!

I notice the game has progressive stat tracking, so it'd be nice to know what achievements available without having to plum the depths of steam, since obviously there are secrets, the ending implied as much, though equally I don't know what happens if you finish the game on hard.
Then again, since normal difficulty was pretty solid, I wonder what hard is like.

Definitely a nice job, oh and Granny is awesome!

2021-03-11 00:16:42

HI!
just started playing the full game ! No surprise, I enjoyed the demo a lot, so I was convinced I'd like the game itself.
So first, once again, that's an amazing job! Excellent sound design, voice acting, everything in fact. Two questions though. I bought the pc version but my gf got the IOS one, and there are a few changes. First, she can't seem to find how to enable accessibility mode. The game stays on direct input mode, making the gameplay quite easy, but not the menu controlls. Do you know how to fix this? Second, I've noticed she had music in the main menu. I do have some too, but I can togle the music volume and it's pretty low. No probleme about that, just asking.
Any ideas? Oh and I completely agree with previews posts here, it would be amazing if we had some kind of endless mode, puting together everything we experienced during gameplay. I thought it would unlock after finishing the full story, but since people allready asked here, I guess I won't unlock anything, even if I'm playing on hard mode!

Anyway, definitly a good job you guys did there! Congratullations on the release!

Best regard,
Simon

2021-03-11 00:25:07

hi
ok I m bot the game for steam and this game is good
I m in chapter 11

2021-03-11 00:30:13

Database page for the game is here, though might well be expanded with more info later.

I'm currently trying to finish the game on hard, and might well buy the Itch.io copy for my lady, since I think she'd enjoy this one, and I'd like to support developers who can do this good a job with sound design and audio gameplay.

I agree with people that some sort of endless mode would be fun, it might also be cool to have successive earnable rewards just for playing or driving a certain lenth.

Btw, I looked up the achievements on Steam, and was mildly disappointed to see that I'd actually got most of them just by finishing the game, although there are a couple of pretty tricky ones there.
Are the achievements just on Steam? or do other versions have them.

2021-03-11 01:16:34

Great game, but I wish, like other games like it, it had an endless mode that you unlock after you beat the game.

2021-03-11 02:21:17

yeah for its pricetag, its a great game

2021-03-11 03:18:43

it is a great game. i bought it for ios but... well. it seems like the speed of the cr is a little bit faster for me, even though i selected easy difficulty.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2021-03-11 04:55:54

As you play, keep an eye out for secrets. The one I've found involves the animal farm. Hint: hitting one specific animal can be very good indeed.

2021-03-11 06:27:38

How do I disable direct touch I can’t seem to play the game

2021-03-11 08:29:15

Btw, what a cute cat, especially in the last events big_smile

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2021-03-11 09:02:56

Let me tell ya, the one-liners and Granny are worth the price of admission alone! Lol.
This is definitely a great game, I too played it all the way through and
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
man, that showdown made the other stray bullet outrun levels look tame!
By the way, the database entry for Blind Drive has just been updated, check it out.

2021-03-11 09:53:33

Hi.
@daterre and others: I've just updated post 1. Please let me know if you want me to add more info.
I'm sorry it took me that long. Something very unexpected happened yesterday which kept me away from my computer.
I've both bought the game for IOS and on Itch, since the purchase on Steam failed and I gave up after having tried 5 times. I'm not sure on what's wrong with my steam account, so I'm glad it's released on Itch as well.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-03-11 10:21:16

Fun little game. I love it!

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2021-03-11 12:06:58

Hi,

Can someone tell me what the different headphone settings (boost etc.) are for. Some of them like airpods or earbuds are self-explanatory, but what about the others? What do they actually change?

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-03-11 12:11:51

yeah i'M wondering the same thing

2021-03-11 12:57:47

What is min or max android required version? I have samsung Galaxy A7 Android 10 and it sais that this device is not compatible. Yeah and I live in slovakia, if that matters too.

check out my instrumental music at http://ondrosik.bandcamp.com

2021-03-11 14:05:09

this is from the twitter
Blind Drive,  For anyone having Android incompatibilities, we're preparing an update without the 'audio low_latency' requirement which seems to be messing with the Play Store's compatible device list. We'll announce when it's out! bir saat önce,  Twitter Web App

2021-03-11 14:34:08

just finished the game on PC, awesome job!

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.