2021-03-08 09:53:48

looking for a web site that has new descriptive movies that are either in the theaters or unreleased. i already know about ray stars, but the site doesn't have movies for 2021. all suggestions would be appreciated. here is a list of movies i am looking for descriptive versions of

tenet
coming to america2
harry potter: Hunt For the blood stone
lord of the rings: fallen skies
Goose bumps: fear beneath the shadows

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2021-03-08 19:15:09

What is harry potter: Hunt For the blood stone? It doesn't seem to exist.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2021-03-08 19:54:45

I've seen tenet with audio description and it's a prety cool movie. It can be downloaded if you know where to look, keep searching and you will find it smile

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2021-03-08 20:30:40

mastodont thats the thing, i don't know where to look lol....google gave me nothing, where did you find it?

2021-03-09 00:48:42

*unauthorized link removed by administration*

Sound designer and music producer.

2021-03-09 02:00:22

@5 not a good idea to post that link. It contains illegal content

2021-03-09 02:03:23

5 I reported this. 1 aka op. look for the movie on netflix or any streaming service you have

i am a system, i have headmates, and that is my life, and my discord is rings2006wilson#8609

2021-03-09 02:47:14

Itunes should have it, probably with audio description. I say probably because not all movies in Itunes have audio description yet, but a lot do.

sound designer for mental vision, and Eurofly3.
take a look at
My freesound pageWhere I post sounds I record. ps: if you use my sounds, remember to credit me smiley

2021-03-09 03:17:13

Moderation:
R-d-productions, this is an official warning. Do not give out links to sites which contain copyrighted assets.
This has been discussed to death. We are not changing our stance on this. Your post will be edited to remove the link.
In addition, since this is your third warning within the last 90 days, you are receiving a three-month ban, pursuant to the established discipline protocol.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2021-03-09 03:47:47

rd productions, I am so sorry, so sorry you received a discipline band, If I wouldn't have put this post up, you wouldn't have gotten that band, you were only trying to help me, and I appreciate that. email me at [email protected], audio game on me, just as a token of my appreciation for the help which resulted in a band, again I am sorry this happened

2021-03-09 03:53:47

Smoothgunner, please don't take responsibility for someone else's actions.
R-d-productions made the choice to link to a site we don't want to be publicly associated with. All you did was ask to find movies you were looking for. Your request was reasonable enough, and given that there are tons of legitimate sources of movies, TV shows, music and other media, it was okay to ask for some guidance. You did nothing wrong.
This symbolic falling on your sword doesn't do anyone any good. It only encourages r-d-productions that he should keep breaking rules when he comes back, because there might be somebody who is sympathetic to him. That probably makes me sound harsh, but it's true.

If you hosted a party, and a fight broke out and someone ended up getting cut above the eye with a liquor bottle, you are not to blame unless you were the one swinging the bottle. Same goes here. You started the thread, but if it hadn't been yours, it would have been someone else's. R-d-productions was in control of the choices he made, and he chose to break the rules. Please, don't reward him with guilt or sympathy.

2021-03-09 04:37:10

@8, I think that a majority of iTunes movies and TV shows have AD. My family has rented iTunes movies and all the ones we got had it

2021-03-09 07:28:08

jade yes I thought you were being harsh and going over board, but I will admit, after the party analogy, I see what you are saying, I still feel guilty, but again I see what you are saying....I will actually be more careful next time making a post.....probably in the description I should have said how can I find set movies, but please don't post any illegal gateways....similar to me throwing a party, I can band drugs and alcohol which will prevent anyone from doing something stupid

2021-03-09 07:36:53

@13 this stance has been made clear for more than a year now I believe. People know better than to post illegal links. Even if they are new, they can see about 20 threads where this crap happens.

2021-03-09 08:03:44

Smoothgunner, yes, you can absolutely go ahead and specify that you aren't looking for illegal sources, if you're not. But if you fail to do so, that still doesn't make someone else's breach of the rules your fault. I want to say this again, and I really, really want you to take it in this time.
You are not. responsible. for someone else's behaviour. Not one bit.
Now, if you'd asked for places to pirate copyrighted material, then sure, you're meddling in dangerous waters, and might have gotten punished yourself. But that's not what you said, so absolutely none of this is your problem or your concern.

My message to R-d-productions was pretty sharp, yup. This is because every one to three months or so, we get one to three people popping up and spreading that link around. If you test the rules, eventually something will happen. I have no patience for someone coming here and deciding that rules don't apply to them. They apply to everyone. And R-d-productions has done some questionable shit in the past, another reason I was less apt to be super-sweet and gentle about this. I don't hold a grudge and I'm not angry, but I also don't see a need to be really nice about it if someone breaks a rule either. Ignorance of rules is not an excuse for breaking them. We've updated them, and I know they're a long-ass document, but they're pretty damn thorough about what is and is not allowed. And if after reading them you're still confused, ask first. Someone will clarify, and then you can avoid getting yourself in trouble.

2021-03-09 11:26:06

hi,

@smooth gunner, although I’m not on the group myself, I’ve seen a group on Facebook called ‘Audio description discussion’. if you have questions directly regarding specific audio described titles it might be worth asking there, as they might be able to give a list of resources or streaming platforms where you can find these specific audio described movies or tv shows. As someone else asked though, you mentioned a harry potter and lord of the rings title you were looking for, I haven’t heard of either and couldn’t find anything about them via google, can I ask what they are?

Paul Lemm

2021-03-09 11:49:56

I also looked those titles up, and couldn't find a pinch of information on them, no trailer, no story info nothing. I went back to a friend of mine that told me about them and he was trolling smh pissed me off man for getting hype and wasting my time. the first couple titles are real movies though

2021-03-09 15:22:24

@17 hahahah he got you good man. This is so funny, you made my day.
I was wondering about those movies aswell since I've never heard of them and there should have been a big hype if such movies were to come this year.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2021-03-09 16:27:54

Lol nice. Have to try that with my friends.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2021-03-09 21:44:34 (edited by grryfindore 2021-03-09 22:08:54)

Hi,
@smoothgunner man, your friend got you good.
Check your pm if you are still interested in the movies you wanted.
Some of those movies are on ITunes with AD, but some aren't tongue

Jade was obviously overboard and harsh, but there's nothing new there and like a few people said, we have incidence's like these every few months, and each time the goalposts get pushed a little further, so don't feel too badly about it.

Enjoy.
P.S. @5, unfortunate mate, I don't see there being grounds for a ban there unless you direct linked to stuff on the audiovault, and even then a bit overzealous, but I digress.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2021-03-09 22:33:42

@20 What goal posts were moved? It was not allowed for a very, very long time now to link to your site. Doing it anyway results in a warning. That's exactly what happened, nothing more and nothing less.
It's strange, every single time people get warned for the exact same offence, you make a post saying the goal posts have been moved again, but they never have.
I really like your site. I usually buy the films and when there is no description on the DVD, I look if you have the film. Then I can turn on the DVD and sync it up with your audio file. But the mods on this forum don't want links to sites with obviously illegal content, and I think it's been long enough now to just know that, respect the decision and move on.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2021-03-09 22:46:04 (edited by Zarvox 2021-03-09 22:46:50)

@15, correction. 2 documents. One in general game discussion, and one in site and forum feedback. They are different last time I checked. Why can't they just link to the same page?

2021-03-10 02:41:04

At Opie, damn. Your friend got you good. Well, he also got me. Because I started to get hype about that Harry Potter movie. I was like “harry Potter movie? Have to do research. Continue reading posts... Shit, it’s a freaking trol.“. Oh well,

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.