2021-03-07 02:20:35 (edited by Dark 2021-03-07 02:21:09)

Tis passed the midnight hour in the land of Eng, and the world trembles as the long awaited prophecy is fulfilled!

yes! it is the rise of the return of the revenge of the revival of the renaissance of the revivification of  Sunday sight updates, strikes back the redux! With avengence! The sequel, from hell!

Updates by dark:
Fixed broken links on Cosmic rage entry.
Added notes about Accessible reign for the blind and Cyberland sound escape no longer being available and changed licenses to unknown.
Updated download link for duckhunter from the audiogames archive.

Checked status of website for Dreamland and removed extra link.

4x4 galaxy: Entry, description and links.
Dreamy train: updated with brief note about the new dream box feature introduced in version 8.0.
Trawel: entry and description.
Fixed download links to Mac and windows versions to the blind swordsman.
Survive the wild: Added link to download smoke’s crafting guides from the audiogames archive.
Added info about homefront missions to zombies run.
Erion: a few additional notes about crafting, plus added link to official stand alone soundpack.

Added applevis links to pages for A few minutes of glory, evelyn’s farm and friends of the prince.

Deodeck: Entry and description.
Blindquest 2, the frost demon: wrote up description, added links.
Blindquest, The enchanted castle: slight title fix.
Fury driver, moon walks: Entry and description.

Updated link to Crazy party.
Changed genre for path to pelantas to unknown, and added notice that the game is no longer available.

Slightly cleaned up Savage gammut description.

Fixed download link,  cleaned up descriptions, and removed redundant email info for  for BG cribbage, BG Freecell solitaire, BG Hearts, BG 15 puzzle, BG sudoku, BG Yahtzee, BG word Target, BG Uno, BG Chess challenge, BG Scrabble, BG Brainiac, BG Code breaker, BG Lap, BG Crossword puzzle, BG Mastermind and BG battleship,
BG Cribbage: Removed none working link to blindcooltech review.
BG Hearts: Updated link to the audio review from the audiogames archive, (though why anyone would want to listen to that strange Dark fellow I don’t know).
Completely rewrote descriptions and updated links for Bg Klondike solitaire, BG Scorpion Solitaire, BG Penguin Solitaire, and BG Boggle.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-03-07 09:39:13

A big update, thanks for the work!
I do miss the dedication to weekly ones though...

2021-03-07 10:10:33

Actually defender, all of this was done this past week, since I plan to try and resurrect the tradition of regular Sunday site updates, though I can't promise that they'll be this extensive every time.

Still, it's probably good if I can at least commit to trying to do something or other each week, even if just a bit of link fixing.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)