2021-03-04 04:53:01 (edited by Tarquin 2021-03-04 04:54:11)

Note, I did not make this game.
A recently found this new game called black sword on the Amazon alexa, and haven't seen it posted here yet.
The black sword is your typical rpg, with armor, weapons, spells, companions, etc. So far what I have found out about it is, go on quests for the king, summonable  companions if you choose the summoner class after completing the third quest I think. One of the more unique things about this game on the alexa is it is multiplayer, and 100% free.
The game has an in depth tutorial so I'm not going to go over a lot of the commands here. To start the game, just say, alexa, enable black sword.
The developer has been willing to make accessibility features a thing so far, like sighted people would be able to see a map if it was played threw the alexa app on a phone, or part of the alexa would light up to show in which direction the city center is. The dev included the where command so that we can get a description of the direction of the city center.
I hope someone finds this game interesting.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psalm 23 4