2021-02-25 16:43:19 (edited by Agent47 2021-02-25 16:43:48)

hi guys, so, me and a bunch of guys want to to fight to the death, we werr thinking, we caim to trtr, is there server's for trtr ultimate that are not nocked down?, anyone hosting or knowing of someone hosting one, or willing to host one?, thx

"But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain,
ever take a look behind the eyes of the hacker?  Did you ever wonder what
made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?"

2021-02-25 17:26:50

christopherw.me ports 6789 and 5678 both work. Those are all I know of right now.

2021-02-26 05:24:52

Hi, just hosted a server for you, address, r-d-productions.duckdns.org, port 8765

Sound designer and music producer.

2021-02-26 11:04:55

@2 and @3 thx

"But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain,
ever take a look behind the eyes of the hacker?  Did you ever wonder what
made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?"

2021-02-27 04:28:28

yo, i'm on if anyone wants to join.

2021-02-27 05:24:45

@5, um, if you could check your pm's i sent you a pm like, a long time ago, but still.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-01 05:11:03

A few things.
@6: I responded.
@everyone: i'm on rtr if anyone else wants to join me.

2021-03-01 12:10:37

@7 which server? Didn't get the chance to try the game out fully with someone online yet.

2021-03-01 15:20:30

@8: address, r-d-productions.duckdns.org, port 8765

2021-03-02 01:50:12

@9 i'm useing your fortnight mod, it least i think it is. and it says i don't have the rite things to like, play on the map that it spawns you on.

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-02 05:02:31

if you download the default thing from the website, on the audiogames archive, you shoudl have the propper things, I do, and I didn't download anything extra. I'm working on a better Fortnite mod, however I can't change how rtr's constantly stop playing the sound and then replaying it instead of a loop, but...

2021-03-02 06:37:15

Hi guys

Does anyone have like a getting started guide or something?

Founder and Managing director of Vidyadrishti.
Check us out on twitter at https://twitter.com/vidya_drishti
Check us out on instagram at https://instagram.com/vd.vidyadrishti
Check my YouTube channel out at https://youtube.com/c/techwithphoenix

2021-03-02 21:31:57

I don't find the game that hard to learn. WASD to walk around, hold alt while moving to run faster, space jumps, control/left click fires, shift/right cli9ck to reload, number row/scroll wheel to go through weapons, left/right arrows (or move mouse left and right) to turn by more percise incriments, or q and e to turn 90 degrees like 0-90-180, etc. h checks health, c checks clips (remember one clip is the clip in your gun), x to check bullets in the clip, j to dive left, l to dive right, tab to check who's online. There is all the keys, and here is the dammage values that I can remember.

1. mk14, starting weapon: 50 ammo per round, 5.5 fire rate, 7 damage per bullet, moderate range. A standard starting gun with high clip size and low damage.
2. m60. 60 ammo per clip, around 15 damage per bullet, 10 fire rate. Faster gun, but at a price of accuracy, good for people who just spawned if you get lucky.
3. sauce90. 5 rounds per clip, 20 dammage per bullet, 3.5 fire rate. high dammage, long rangte shotgun  like weapon. Great for short range ingagements, but is not accurate at high ranges.
4. mg4. 15 ammo per clip, 12 fire rate. 15 deamage per bullet. 2nd fastest firing gun in the game. Good to use, against anyone.
5. fists. 20 damage per hit, requires holding ctrl/left_click to hit. Fast kill if you run out of ammo and they are iun close range, and low health.
6. doom90. 100 ammo per clip, variable fire rate, 35 damage per bullet, requires quick control spam ot work effectively. The most over powered weapon in the game. With a variable fire rate and a rather straight shot, the only down side is your aim, and gun sway. The damage is greatly reduced depending on the angle. I personally don't use it because of its unreliability.
7. knife. unlimited ammo, requires holding ctrl/left_lick to hit like the fists, 20-35 damage per hit, shorter range and slower. Like the fists, good if you have no ammo but the fists are better in my opinion.
8. mp5. 25 ammo per clip, 8 fire rate, 25 damage per bullet, a lot of sway to this gun. If you hit your shots its deadly, good for garding things like doors  or items. You only get 2 extra clips though, and it burns through ammo quickly, so you hav to be careful.
9. shotgun. 2 ammo per shot, 2 fire rate, reload time of almost instant, like a pump action would be, 30 dammage per shot but very unpersistant in that area, shortest range actual gun in the game. Its just, bad,  ok?
10. m16. 100 round clip, upgraded to 150  for any clip after the first clip, 19 dammage per bullet, rfire rate of about 7 bullets per second, very accurate, but if spammed for too long the gun sway system kicks into overdrive. This is my favorite gun in the game, its my old trusty if I don't have an mp5 or  ak47.
11. mj420. 40 ammo per clip, 20 damage poer bullet, 10 bullets per seconds, mid range gun with decent accuracy, but not high accuracy. Spammy gun, with high damage and good potential for people with bad aim.
12. ak47. 67 bullets per clip, 25 dammage per bullet, high fire rate, like 11 per second or so, low accuracy after just a few bullets, but high damage for the bullets you hit. My favorite of all time, the most over powered gun in the game, hard to dodge bcause of its high fire rate and clip size, but its also loud and easy to sneak behind for some quick hits.

That's all I can give you right noww, let me if you need anything else.

2021-03-03 02:51:58 (edited by Chris 2021-03-03 02:52:52)

I host a deathmatch server at christopherw.me port 5678 and a team deathmatch server on port 6789. I also have a last man standing server running on port 7890, but it's currently set to a custom map. I've been toying with the idea of setting it to rotate through several maps that come with the game, but I'm not sure which ones to use. Thoughts? I'd also like to host a capture the flag server, but that mode is buggy.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2021-03-03 03:46:58

@13 i didn't no you can get the mod on the arkives, but i wasn't able to find it, you got a link.

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-03 03:51:51

You can get the current version they made at http://www.tiflojuegos.com/tfjgames/roa … files.rar, and use a program like 7 zip to extract it, however I'm working on a better version using the footsteps and updating the music, weapon sounds, and wall sounds for a better more modern experience, and will be packaged on dropbox as a zip file to just copy into your normal sounds folder.

2021-03-03 03:54:52 (edited by titan_of_war 2021-03-03 03:55:33)

also i'm online rite now so. r=d productions surver

― Frederic Chopin.

2021-03-03 08:56:16

Thanks @13. Im online if anyone wants to play.

Founder and Managing director of Vidyadrishti.
Check us out on twitter at https://twitter.com/vidya_drishti
Check us out on instagram at https://instagram.com/vd.vidyadrishti
Check my YouTube channel out at https://youtube.com/c/techwithphoenix

2021-04-07 22:46:56 (edited by zargonbr 2021-04-07 22:50:43)

ere!srv.samueldesouza.net 2500

once upon a time, a beautiful little girl who wore a beautiful red hood.  while she was passing through a forest, she was killed by Captain America.  The end...