2021-02-24 22:53:17

Hello,

My name is Randal Bachin. I'm an iOS app developer, currently working on an audio game and interested in recruiting some folks to do some beta testing.

Funderstruck Software

Thanks.

2021-02-25 15:13:58

@RandalBachin you are now unrestricted. I look forward to finding out about your new iOS game!

Thumbs up

2021-02-25 19:15:31

Hello. I purchased manamon 2 and would like to complete manapedia by the help of trading with other players but unable to post on the thred due to account restriction. Please let me in. Thanks.

Thumbs up

2021-02-25 21:50:38

Hello! I love audio games, they are one of my favorite hobbies
I met audiogames.net through a platform QuentinC's playroom   called    , for there they used to talk about this page, and then I went here

Thumbs up

2021-02-26 09:05:08

Hi. My name is Gilbert. I like to play audio games. I am also trying my hand at making youtube gaming videos. Right now, I am working on Manamon game videos. You can see them on my youtube channel which is GilberttheMeow1. When I first made my account in the audiogame.net forums, there was nothing to tell me that I should go here to this topic to introduce myself. Anyway, I finally found this topic so, Hello. Can you please unrestrict me? Thanks.

Check out my youtube channel and my videos of me playing various games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrI_Fo … a817LhB7OA
Check out the Arctic Zone BBS
telnet://bbs.arcticzonebbs.net

Thumbs up

2021-02-26 13:53:45

@togonon_gemar, @bauticrac, @GilberttheMeow you are now unrestricted.

Thumbs up +1

2021-02-27 15:55:04

hi all!
my name is majid hussain, I am 28 years old and I am blind.
I love playing entoombed, trimps and warsim in any order.
I love tinkering with lap-tops testing out new linux distributions and modding windows.
currently I am on windows 10.
I used to go tandom rideing many moons ago, but moveing to loughborough for a few years put pay to that, and covid has put a cabash on any other planns I may have had.
I love the shannara series a greate fanticy read.
I can be found on twitter should you wish to find me @mhussaincov.
best,
Majid Hussain

Thumbs up

2021-02-28 04:03:18

Hello My name is christian, or sanctum, my nic name. I would like to partisipate in the forum, and chat like the ohters in diferent topics. thank you

Thumbs up

2021-02-28 14:43:03

@majid2020 you are now unrestricted.
@Sanctum what games do you like to play?

Thumbs up

2021-02-28 16:27:28

Hello, my name is altiren, and have been into audio games for a while now. Have been into a lot of text based games, gatewayed threw alter aeon, then things took off from there, currently playing manamon2, and wish to contribute on that front. Not sure if this is still active, I really hope it is. Thanks in advance.

Thumbs up

2021-03-01 01:24:25

Hello
I'm Mumbo, and i develope small games in my spare time. Right now i'm working on an only audio Mahjongg-game. I would like to use this board to get feedback and expand my knowledge about audiogames smile

Thumbs up

2021-03-02 10:14:47

Hello, my name is Shay. I help write for the game Inheritance that is on this site, and am trying to make sure I have an account in the various places the game is posted.

Thumbs up

2021-03-02 15:08:35

hello people with another point of view of reality! I was just someone interested in audio games, even though I played few. That's right, I'm not very active in this sound world of games. However, now I want to "get out of my cave", if you know what I mean. "Going head first" into this world and still as a programmer. Programmer, that's right. Well, that's just what I have to say to you. To the next!

Note: I am using the google translator to translate this message from portuguese to english, so any grammatical or meaning errors, sorry.

Thumbs up

2021-03-04 17:43:47

@altiren, @TPW, @shay673751 and @Brother of War you are now all unrestricted.

Thumbs up

2021-03-05 05:45:01

My name is Jackson, and I love Text to speech voices. I have even made one of my own. I will post more information once my account is unrestricted in the off topic room.

Thumbs up

2021-03-06 01:31:40

Hello (hopefully I'm doing this right)!  My name is Lance (or Joust/Jousting Weapon/whatever you want to call me), and I'm one of two developers for the audio game Sting: An Audio Detective Game.  Last week I noticed that Sting had received a surge of views from this website and, after checking it out, thought I would register and formally introduce myself (instead of just lurking).  I hadn't heard of AudioGames.net when we launched Sting last Fall, so you can only imagine my delight when I found out there was an entire community dedicated to supporting this genre.  As my bio says on Itch, I am an impassioned game producer and designer who loves to dig deep into the power games have to tell stories.  I can't wait to get to know some of you and to talk audio games.

-Lance

Thumbs up +1

2021-03-06 15:11:17

Hi, i am sebi 2202.
I  love to play audio games. and games who has been made accessible for the blind like Pokemon.
sorry, my whriting is not so good.
kind regarts
Sebi2202

Thumbs up

2021-03-08 06:07:24

Hi! I'm BlueCrayon, also known as Pentaholic. I love games like Crazy Party, Golden Crayon, and I also like RS games.

Thumbs up

2021-03-08 16:06:11

@Ttslover0987814, @Joust, @sebi2202 and @BlueCrayon you are now unrestricted.

Thumbs up

2021-03-09 14:31:30

I thought I was on here already but it let me register with this email address so apparently not. I go through phaises with gaming. I can sometimes spend days on them then I get fed up and take months off. I'm currently talking to an ios developer in hopes that I can make the non-accessible game accessible since it sounds extremely interesting.

Thumbs up

2021-03-09 18:19:01

@mazikeen1221 you are now unrestricted. Feel free to keep us posted regarding the iOS game you are talking about.

Thumbs up

2021-03-12 09:42:55

Hello! how are you all?
I am fer audiogamer. I really love to play audiogames. I know this comunity since a long time, but I registered now because I think is a good idea participate and read these forums. There are a lot of interesting content, so I hoppe I can help you what you need and read a lot of interesting things and news about audiogames. A thing that I would like to mention is that I speak spanish as native language, so I have some mistakes in english sometimes, but I think it doesn't have to be a problem.
Thanks and regards!

Thumbs up

2021-03-12 20:56:14

@fer audiogamer you are now unrestricted.

Thumbs up

2021-03-12 21:11:58

I am playing the Cursed Painting on Amazon Alexa at the moment and I love it. Also I want to find more games.

Thumbs up

2021-03-13 03:58:42

hello am just wanted to let the administration that I introduse myself, but I don't have access to reply

Thumbs up