2021-02-23 17:04:36

Hi All.
So, this is nearly 3 years old, but I haven't seen anyone talk about this.
It has audio description, and it is best played on a mobile device.
You will need to have a netflix subscription to play, and you will need a netflix account.
Anyway, enjoy.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2021-02-23 21:05:14

How or where do we connect

2021-02-23 21:41:58

Hi,

This isn't, as far as I know, a game, but rather a choice-based Netflix film.
@2: You have to have a Netflix account. Then, you have to search for it in Netflix.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-02-24 03:35:04

It sounds like the mine craft thing on netflix. I'll check this out.

2021-02-24 06:07:46

what's that?

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-02-24 09:02:10

yeah 4, its exactly like that
interactive content

2021-02-24 09:29:02

Hi.
There are current 12 interactive movies available on Netflix. I'll consider subscribing again, because I really enjoy interactive movies.
Here is a link to the support page, which list the movies on Netflix. It might load in your own language. Some of the movies are even in multiply languages, and they have English audio description:
https://help.netflix.com/da/node/62526

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-02-24 12:02:17

While we are on it, I can wholeheartedly recommend the rest of black mirror too. The other episodes aren't interactive, but they are absolutely fantastic and thought provoking.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2021-02-24 19:17:15

Hi,

I second what Targor  said, in that black Mirror is a great series and definitely worth a watch. As previously mentioned its pretty thought provoking, its got a nice dark touch to a lot of the episodes too and a lot of the episodes focus on technology  (and often its darker uses!), some of its tech we already have , other episodes are often based around tech that could potentially be here in the not so very distant  future. Although I liked the concept of Bandersnatch with its interactive choices, but I do think there are stronger episodes. I think my favourite personal top three episodes in the series  are: 1. USS Callister, 2. White Christmas, 3. Black museum. For any black mirror fans, I’d really recommend checking out the YouTube channel below, the guy does a short ‘Black mirror  explained ‘ video for each of the black mirror episodes, they are obviously full of spoilers, but he has a great take on each episode and often picks up on small details that can easily be missed,  which can make them even more interesting and thought provoking. Anyway, for anyone interested his channel is below and the link goes straight to his ‘black mirror episodes explained’ playlist, I think all of the videos are under ten minutes long, so they are nice and short too, definitely wouldn’t recommend watching them if you haven’t seen black Mirror yet as they really are full of spoilers.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … poNYqYp0CL

Paul Lemm

2021-02-24 19:20:54

Are all seasons on Netflix? Because from what I've read, only the last season or so was published by Netflix, could be wrong though.
I imagine the series can be pretty disturbing, too
big_smile

Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-02-24 19:49:51

Hi,

@ Julian, yes the full series can be found on Netflix, that’s where I watched them all. although I think it started out as a channel four production, Netflix brought the rights to the series,  I think from  season 3 or four, but they brought the rights to the whole thing, so Netflix have all the seasons from 1 up to whatever the most recent season is. As for disturbing, yes there are definitely a  few episodes which make you question the moral dilemma of some of the tech being used, or the people using the tech, but again I think that’s one of the things that makes the show so interesting, in that some of this technology is actually being worked on in the real world, and some of that tech definitely opens up a huge ton of potential misuse or very morally grey areas as to how said technology could be used.

paul lemm

2021-02-24 19:50:44

Yes, Netflix has all episodes. The show was made by Netflix since season 3, but they have 1 and 2 as well.
My favorites are white Christmas, white bear, playtest and San Junipero.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2021-02-24 20:35:21

@Lemm: By disturbing I actually meant something like gives you nightmares or something, because the ways tech is used are so frightening or whatever.

Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-02-24 22:20:07

Hi,

@targor, some great episodes in your favourites. If I’d have listed my top 5 San Junipero would have definitely been number 4 (I think hang the DJ would have been number 5). White bears an interesting episode, , at first when I first started watching it I didn’t know what to make of it and  wasn’t overly struck by it, but as the episode goes on and everything starts to make sense, it becomes a very cleverly done episode  with a great ending, although not in my top five its definitely in there as one of my top episodes .
@Julian, that’s the kind of disturbing I meant too hahaha. there are a couple of episodes in particular where what they do with technology , and how they put it to use is definitely enough to give nightmares , I think all of my previous top three have an element of that really dark use of tech and show it being really badly abused in the wrong hands. One of the interesting things with the series is each episode is independent of each other, with a different storyline and different actors and different settings in each episode, which actually put me off watching it to start with, but actually ended up being one of the things I really enjoyed about the show. to highlight this fact, when I first started watching it for some reason Netflix started me on episode 1 of season 4 and I had no idea I’d skipped three whole seasons  hahaha (luckily that particular episode turned out to me my favourite  episode in the whole show, USS Callister which is a very star trek styled episode, but with a very dark twist to it

Paul Lemm

2021-02-25 01:57:56 (edited by titan_of_war 2021-02-25 01:58:39)

@7, i think it was seven, lmfao, i can't understand the link you gave me, it's in some other langwij, it sounds like jerman i don't no..

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-02-25 08:01:05

@15 it is in danish. I thought it strange aswell at first, but after looking more closely at the link I found a way to make it display in english, or any other language supported by netflix. The right link is https://help.netflix.com/en/node/62526
I just replaced da with en. Replace it with your language of choice if you preffer, I am sure it works.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2021-02-25 09:42:21

@15 and @16:
I'm sorry. I thought the Netflix support page automatically changed the language depending on your location. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-02-25 10:22:14

Ho, ly, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! I’ve watched three black mirror episodes so far and it is brilliant. I’ve watched striking vipers, smithereens and Rachel, Jack and Ashley too and the USS Callister has just started. My goodness, I’ve never in joyed watching a show so much. I’m thinking of skipping the USS Callister as it seems a bit too far in the future for me. What do you guys think?

2021-02-25 10:47:52

USS Callister is not farther in the future than the other episodes. Just watch and you'll see. As for the three episodes from season five you've watched so far: Season five is considered the weakest season so far, that means you'll definitely love the other seasons.

2021-02-25 11:04:06

After these episodes, will it automatically start me on season four? I really don’t feel like browsing right now LOL.

2021-02-25 11:19:28

Yes, it seems so. USS Callister is the first episode of season four. It seems like Netflix lets you watch the seasons in reverse order. But that doesn't really matter with this show.

2021-02-25 13:08:38

Hi

@RTT entertainment, pleased to hear you are enjoying the series  so much, definitely don’t skip the USS Callister episode, it’s a great episode and personally my favourite episode of the series. This isn’t a spoiler, since you find this out within the first couple of minutes of the episode but the opening scene is just someone playing a star trek styled virtual reality game. Like Targor said, season 5 is generally considered the weakest of the 5  seasons, so if you enjoyed that you’ll love all the other series. Let me know what you think of the USS Callister episode once you finish it.

Paul Lemm

2021-02-25 13:15:57

Hi. So, I finished the episode and I am about to start Archangel. Personally, I feel it was probably the weakest of all the episodes I had watched so far. It’s not bad by any means, but it just doesn’t feel as good as the others that I have seen. Again, it’s not a bad episode, just not one of my favourites.

2021-02-25 13:45:25

Hi,

Pleased you watch the episode, sorry you didn’t enjoy it quite as much as myself. I think with Black Mirror, even more than other TV shows  people often have really differing  opinions on which episodes were their favourites and which they didn’t enjoy quite as much.  Me and a good friend usually have a pretty similar taste in TV shows/films, yet  his favourite episode I thought was probably one of the weakest of the episodes I watched. Anyway, enjoy the rest of the show. you’ll have to let us know your own top 5 once you’ve watched them all.

Paul Lemm

2021-02-25 14:11:22

Thanks very much. I will post my top five as soon as I have finished. Please tell me that they are going to release a season six? I don’t want the fun to end before its even begun.