2021-02-23 16:48:21

Hey everyone.

The workplace where I will start my new job in the coming weeks uses a specific email and comunication solution which is apparently known in the business sector, it's called David 3 by Tobit software, in case anyone knows.
While I yet don't know how accessible the hole thing is, I seriously doubt that it will be going without a hitch and that there will be accessibility issues with the hole thing.
I know that there are jaws scripts for many applications and programs and that the assistive technology provider i am workking with does offer scripting for applications, but i wanted to check if there is the slim chance of Jaws already containing a script for the program.
is there a comprehensive list of scripts that are available for jaws by default or a website where I can download more scripts?
I know that the chance is slim that there is something available, but I still want to check though.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings Moritz.

Er nahm sie dann ins Stoßgebet,
der Kirchturmpfal zum Himmel steht,
Der Wein geweiht, die Erde bebt.
Dem Herr seih nah im Stoßgebet

Thumbs up

2021-02-23 19:24:04

Default scripts can be viewed from the script manager.
Otherwise ask on the JAWS mailing list

“If you are not united,” Jamuka said in a low voice, “you can be broken by those of no importance, just like a single arrow. If you unite, you will be as solid as the five arrows and no person will break you.”

2021-02-24 00:55:09

The help files also have a list of popular applications.

Thumbs up