2021-02-15 16:24:47

Mine is forza motorsport 7 at the moment. And I sometimes play tube sim.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2021-02-16 11:06:54

at 12 fums up

"But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain,
ever take a look behind the eyes of the hacker?  Did you ever wonder what
made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?"

2021-02-16 13:42:15

can someone tell me about worldsmith and city of secrets?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2021-02-16 15:34:37

Both games are parser-based, meaning the player has to type commands to get anything done in the game.

Worldsmith is about a race to build planets from scratch.
Before the main storyline even starts, the main character has to participate in some kind of test and build a few worlds.
After that, things get interesting.

City of Secrets is an old game about someone who is robbed during unplanned stay in the title city and then bullied to help the local governor find a supposed criminal.
Refusing to help is also an option, but the character is left stranded until the game ends, things just progress a little different.

2021-02-17 01:48:29

i want to know which platform can i play these games.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2021-02-17 02:58:03

I've been on a visual novel craze lately.
My favorite ones are Katawa Shoujo, Moe Era, Doki Doki Literature Club! (and to an extent some of the hundreds of community mods that have come out in the last 3 years), YOU and ME and HER: A Love Story, and Everlasting Summer.
You're probably asking yourself, "But I heard those are inaccessible. How are you able to play them?" The only reason I am able to play them is because I am low vision and thus have enough sight to read them.
I'm also a fighting game fan, with my favorites being Street Fighter V, Capcom vs. SNK 2, Ultra Street Fighter IV, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, and a few others that escape my memory at the moment.

2021-02-17 11:09:30

Hi all! I'm playing Eurofly, Tubesim and Time of conflict, as my preferred games!

Claudio

2021-02-17 17:30:34

For City of Secrets an interpreter is needed.
Lectrote, Windows Git or Windows Glulxe.
Worldsmith does not need additional programs to run.

2021-02-17 18:47:30

Devil May Cry 5? Keep us posted. Would love to play that if it is indeed mostly doable.

PSN ID: Ray_Penber
Twitter: @violentgil

2021-02-18 07:28:32

I'm mainly playing AI Dungeon:
www.aidungeon.io
New Horizons:
https://audiogames.net/db.php?id=New+Horizons
and Touhoumon Ordinary version (fully accessible Pokemon silver hack) which I play using the Pokemon Access scripts:
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3777 … on-access/
Once I finish Ordinary, at Elite 4 at present, planning to move on to either Pokemon Bronze (Seems to be an accessible Pokemon Gold hack) or Pokemon Brown Twitch Plays Pokemon (Seems to be a fully accessible Pokemon Red hack). I also like the Pokemon Crystal randofuser which randomly combines two pokemon including stats, moves, evolutions, and types. Makes for an interesting run each time and you can also randomize wild and trainer pokemon and adjust the level curve. The only issue I find is that the program is entirely accessible, aside for the button you press to create the altered ROM. NVDA OCR seems to work for this. The Pokemon Red 721 Randomizer, which allows you to create a randomized Pokemon Red ROM with a random selection of pokemon in the Pokedex from generations 1-6, is also fun but not fully accessible since the pathfinder in the access scripts doesn't work with it. I used the very little low vision I have and have reversed the contrast so that walls and such are bright white on a black background to successfully play, currently at Fuchsia.

I don't play it as frequently, but have been playing Dragon Tavern:
www.dragontavern.com
off and on since 2008.

I personally use AI dungeon as more of a story telling tool, but I do run prompts of games that I can't play normally. Some don't work as well, like trying to simulate a mobile Gacha RPG like Granblue or Fate/Grand Order, but something like pokemon works surprisingly well if you have a lot of world info and luckily, there are premade scenarios  where the hard work of entering all of the pokemon, towns, etc has already been done for you.

New Horizons is a real time space combat and trading game based on Elite. It might be a bit difficult to understand at first, but I found that by not worrying about all the sounds I didn't understand and focusing on one thing at a time, it was easy enough to learn. Dark's guide in the Articles room is also super helpful compared to the included documentation.

Dragon Tavern is a basic Browser based RPG that is fully accessible and has a pretty simple and clean interface. It is simple enough that you could probably have a bot play it successfully but I find it fun for the lore even though a good amount of the areas you have to decipher from the one line title of the enemies you face and the traps you encounter. Even though they all play the same, I love the lore on the classes and would love to see the world ported to a more complex system.

Now that it updated again, I'll probably get back into Fantasy Story II:
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3934 … -released/
as well.

Also, unless I mention otherwise, everything listed is fully accessible to someone who is completely blind.

2021-02-18 09:45:53

Thinking about picking up Ninja Gaiden 3 RE. Is that playable from start to finish?

"Snake, don't worry about it. There's more to being a good person than just having a stereo television."

2021-02-18 16:29:34

the one downside of Dragon Tavern if it matters to you is development stopped on it years ago unless it has been resurected since I was there. It's a good game even so, just only play it if you are content to play with the truly massive amount of content it has with no hope of getting more.

2021-02-22 00:47:59 (edited by Caccio72 2021-02-22 01:17:13)

Just tried out Dragon Tavern, it is indeed fully accessible and easily playable, but it's just not my type of game, too much level based for my taste.

The situation with New Horizon is right the opposite though: I love its "good old Elite"type theme and concept, so I would like to play it very much, but I just keep failing at it, the moment I launch my ship into the open space I get totally lost, too much sound for me to concentrate on, supported with too little text to distinguish them, and follow the gameplay properly.

Will keep selecting and checking out some of the games you guys posted here, many thanks again for all your replies!

2021-02-22 02:21:17

Second one for 13 Sentinels! DMC 5 is playable? This I gotta see!

Discord: clemchowder633

2021-02-23 13:01:01

alter aeon steals my days.

2021-02-23 13:57:16

I'm wondering if actually any of the Ninja Gaiden games are accessible.
I think Assault tryed out Ninja Gaiden Sigma and NG 3 rasors edge on the ps3 some years ago, but didn't find them that playable.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2021-02-28 08:34:23

@25,
The last time I tried DMC, I wasn't able to navigate very well.  I thought it was DMC 5.  So I'd be very interested to know how you're getting from point A to point B.  The little I was able to experience did make me want to play it, though, so if you've got a guide, I'd be super interested in seeing it.

2022-07-14 12:12:57 (edited by kratos 2022-07-14 12:27:40)

Hello. does someone tried to play Sacred Citadel? I play it now, and it is very playable. When you instal the game, you have to reduce music volume. when the game starts, press start, then 4x down, a, 2x down, a, and then 3x down and left or right. then go back by press b 3x. then press start again, and first is start the game. you can use ocr to help. I am not good writer so I will put here steam link. You can play it online with friends, but I play alone now, and it is fun. You can choose between 4 characters. 2 female, and 2 male.  Each character has differend attacks and game play. you can play as strong man with hard axe,  female mage, girl with chains, and a man with bow, but hmm, I do not know if it is bow, because it has strange sound. smile Tri it. I highly recommend to play this game with xbox controller.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2079 … d_Citadel/

2022-07-14 14:57:57

I would have to say TextSpaced, I mean the things you can do in the game grow every week, look at this crazy feature set https://www.textspaced.com/what-can-i-do/

Away from text games I'd say Mass Effect or RimWorld.

2022-07-14 16:38:15

HearthStone only

2022-07-14 17:16:05

currently, mostly cosmic rage and AI Dungeon.

2022-07-14 18:14:07

WoW TBC and Hearthstone Battlegrounds really. There's so much I've still yet to touch though, this is turning out to be quite a year as far as mainstream game access.

2022-07-14 18:44:52

lately i've been playing Hades, a dance of fire and ice and rhythm doctor the most.

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2022-07-14 18:48:25

HERE ARE MINE.
BK3, SHADOW RINE, A HERO'S CALL,, CODE 7, HEAVEN AND EARTH WARR 2 BECAUSE OF THE TUNS OF SECRETS, SCARLET SHELLS WILL BE ON THIS LIST WHEN IT comes out.
off topic, but are there any news on scarlet shells and code 7?

2022-07-14 23:38:59

Currently, my favorite game is Devil May cry five. It’s actually pretty playable, you just need some patience to navigate the world. The combat is awesome, and all of the Bossfights are really good that I’ve played through so far. I’m on mission four of 20, so I’m still pretty early on in the game, but I’m loving it so far. The only annoying things I’ve came across so far are the puzzles in mission two, where you have to pick up something and bring it back to another location to open up the area. luckily, the item you need to pick up isn’t too far from the area where you have to put it, so it was just a matter of walking around until I found it. There’s also an Objective locator, kind of similar to what is in ninja gaiden  three. It’s not perfect, but it definitely helps a lot with navigation.