2021-02-22 08:56:11 (edited by Zarvox 2021-02-22 09:06:34)

So I have built a mad libs bott, and it is cool. Not ready for publishing, but the basic functions work. This got me thinking about making another word game bot. Hang man has already been created, so that was out of the question.
I am curious if anyone would be interested in having a family feud bot on their server, or if this has potential for a lot of money if I make it payed and advertise it. I have not found a bot that does this yet, so I'm wondering if this could be a new bot idea that 95% of the world hasn't seen yet lol. Since this game relies on surveys, you will not be able to add your own questions and answers. Instead, I will be pulling from a webpage or website dedicated to the study of this game over the years, aka a list of all questions and the top answers.
You will be able to create teams, and of course the bot will be able to tell who is answering, so the bot knows who it is expecting an answer from, and the other team can't cheat, or a random person can't sabotage the game lol.
I realize this game is very heavily influenced from American culture as the questions are asked in America. That can be a pro and a con. It will turn most people who do not live in North America away, but it can be a pro for those who want to study the American culture more and get a better understanding of modern practices and mindsets.

2021-02-22 16:52:04

Yeah that would be nice.

I love audiogames, a specially some offline ones like top speed.

2021-02-22 17:35:43

Sounds cool.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2021-02-22 19:26:47

I like the idea man

2021-02-23 01:45:37

yes!

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2021-02-23 06:02:50

I have tons of family feud questions.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.