2021-01-29 07:39:33 (edited by MatthewSmithYT 2021-02-26 22:22:24)

I know this isn't an Audio Game so I figured this would be the best spot for this topic. If not... Oops.

So... The other day, Tunmi added this really neat new tool to his site that's for mixing your radio songs. It's really simple and doesn't require lots of knowledge to set up.

From the readme:
"Radiology tools (also commonly called RT or Rtools) is a light-weight radio station manager application that allows people who are hosting radio streams or stations to easily manage them with minimal effort. No more having to mess around with ports, firewalls, IceCast servers, or any of that. Radiology Tools simply allows you to root your audio through a specified sound device and the audio will play."

While his statement about not having to mess with icecast servers isn't exactly true, it's a really nice tool for simple control over your radio stream.
For example, you can press space for song information, up and down arrow for music volume, just in case your audio clips, a simple way to allow encoder software apps to grab meta-data from the window title of the app and more.

Download at
http://tunmi13.ddns.net/rt.html

Hope you find this useful.

Also, this probably isn't ever going to get an update, because it really doesn't need one. In the readme it specifically said "If there is ever an update."
Just wanted to make you guys aware that this existed.

Edit: 2/26/2021
Changed the download link to reflect site location changes

-----
Matthew's Horse Needs Your Support!
Discord: misterkrabs69

2021-01-29 07:41:11

Just thought to ask this question. Anyone know of any good encoder software? Edcast is way out of support and I haven't been able to find anything better that's even half way accessible.

-----

2021-01-29 15:40:02

Altacast is like a more up to date Edcast. I don't know how recently it has been updated though, just that it still does work.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-01-30 02:15:37

Yeah, tried that one too. It's almost the same exact thing. Really looking for something actually updated, altacast doesn't seem to be.

-----

2021-01-30 22:58:13

Meh, I don't really like this tool, I preffer radio boss.

I love audiogames, a specially some offline ones like top speed.

2021-02-01 00:34:12

Yeah, I do agree that Radio Boss is much more advanced than this little thing. This was more like a starter tool for people who couldn't understand the more advanced applications.

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2021-02-01 01:28:23

Also I don't want to pay for radio boss so this is better for me at least.
Really like the way it works, pretty simple.

-----

2021-02-01 05:46:19

Is there like a guide to radio boss? Can't figure it out.

2021-02-16 14:32:46

Lol, just went on tunmi's site, and all I have to say is:

the science dealing with X-rays and other high-energy radiation, especially the use of such radiation for the diagnosis and treatment of disease.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-02-16 16:51:35

yeah, I first was like, what the hell? A cancer diagnosis tool or something?

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-02-16 18:19:11

So why are others posting Tunmi‘s projects when the developer is clearly active?

2021-02-16 18:26:27

Because he hates this forum and refuses to post topics in it. That doesn't stop him from responding in threads about said projects though, so to me, his logic is misplaced.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-02-21 10:25:36 (edited by dash 2021-02-21 10:26:31)

I always support and check out new small projects but...
HMM. I understand ewerything, but application for radio management in BGT isn't good idea.
Music only in ogg or wav format? Practically no one publishes music in ogg format, and they prefer flac instead of wav.
You can try experiment with Meki player for mp3 files, maybe it will work, but i recommend to rewrite application to less restricted language. Please remember that, the BGT is unsupported for several years.

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2021-02-21 16:15:15

It was my understanding that This particular dev did not want his shit published on his sight, and that he no longer wanted to be a part of this sight.  Now, why are his lackeys and or sycophants posting his projects  on his behalf, and if he does not want to be seen, why does he respond on topics concerning his projects?  Have I miss understood or have i missed something here?

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2021-02-21 16:25:22

so, when I posted a topic about one of his prodections I almost got worned but everyone is ok with this post, what hapind to tunmi not wanting his releases to be talked about here and all

2021-02-21 16:38:06

you posting all of his projects for him is very petty of him. Either he should do it himself or some other random person should do it, or no one should. Unless he is paying you as part of a contract, don't do this, because it shows brown nosing, you are kissing his ass.

2021-02-21 16:40:14

num 15 only posted bs because it was a game already out And if you see post 1, you would see that it was not num 15 who posted it.  It was one of his actual sycophants.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2021-02-21 17:17:44

Damned if you do, damned if you don't

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-02-22 00:29:21

Hi,
I apologize for the confusion, so I'd like to make things clear.
I had said that I wouldn't be posting any projects here, that is true. But I didn't stop people from posting projects, unless I said not to. BS was a project I had specifically said in both the Message of the Day in the actual game, as well as over Telegram, and the web message of the day, not to be posted here. What happened is that someone decided they might as well go and post it to stir up conflict.
I hope this helps, have a good day.

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2021-02-22 03:14:16

Sorry but, i'm not really sure how you expected all though's people not to post it hear. i mean, it's on your website and nothing is stopping them anyways. so

Bach is an astronomer, discovering the most marvelous stars. Beethoven challenges the universe. I only try to express the soul and the heart of man."
― Frederic Chopin.

2021-02-22 04:35:30

Point taken.

-----
YouTube
GitHub

2021-02-22 17:38:30 (edited by dash 2021-02-22 17:39:20)

Topic about Radio tool. People discuss about the Developer not he's application for the 1000000th time and doing offtopic in any topic...
Audiogames.net, i really like our community. big_smile. Drama everywhere, and everytime, very good slogan for our advertisement. Is it not beautiful?
I can understand constructive criticism about an app, but if someone has a problem with a developer, why contribute to threads about their projects just starting a war? If someone has a problem with someone, they should explain it privately, not f*ck up a discussion.

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2021-02-22 20:31:22

22, LOL, perfect slogan! Plus one

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2021-02-26 12:26:21

Hi.
I wish there's something like this little thing or like radio boss for Mac. Is it?
Thanks.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2021-02-26 12:56:55

@24 last i checked, This thing is written in bgt and it can not be compiled in mac, You may be able to do wine to run it, But i herd that you can not do tts, But anyway I'm pretty sure a 10000 times better tool exists for mac anyway, You may find if you do some searching and i dout that no sighted person has done it yet, Since mac is mainly used for those types of things.