2021-02-20 22:15:25

I recently made the big switch from iOS to Android, and it's gone quite well so far. However, one of the main things that I miss is Dystopia, which is an accessible Reddit client for iOS. Is there anything similar for Android?

The Beast adopted new raiment and studied the ways of Time and Space and Light and the Flow of energy through the Universe. From its studies, the Beast fashioned new structures from oxidised metal and proclaimed their glories. And the Beast’s followers rejoiced, finding renewed purpose in these teachings.
from The Book of Mozilla, 11:14

Thumbs up

2021-02-20 23:17:52

most accessible client on android I’ve seen and use is called redreader

When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make Life take the lemons back! get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, What the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life‘s manager! Make Life rue the day it’ thought  it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I am the man who’s gonna burn your house down! with the lemons!

Thumbs up

2021-02-20 23:48:20

Actually there's a new open  source one out called Now For Reddit.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

Thumbs up