2021-02-20 12:15:53

@23 Thank you for the info, I really appreciate it.

2021-02-20 15:12:06

Lol @10.
Was only joking.
And I am not 13,.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2021-02-20 21:49:49

@25, Is that the stuff that stores sold as insense?

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.

2021-02-21 02:06:07

@azure
I'm sorry but your opinion just isn't backed up by science.
Weed can be a big issue if overused just like eating candy or playing games, because it is mentally addictive if not physically so.  But when the problem is serious, it is usually because the person is abusing it do to underlying problems they have in their life, where as with something chemically addictive, they could be doing just fine mentally and emotionally, but still get powerful cravings which could lead them back down that path.
Weed addiction is an effect, not a cause.  And while buying weed can also put you in contact with other, harder drugs, that isn't the fault of the plant, but how it is distributed.
It can also be laced with other drugs if the supplier isn't above board (illegalization practically guarantees this) or potentially cause underlying problems like schizophrenia in a small amount of the population; particularly men in their 20s.
I won't pretend we understand everything about it, but the fact is that when it's legal and used responsibly, it's almost never a problem.

And remember, just because something is illegal, doesn't mean it's actually wrong.  Laws aren't morals and vice versa.  I would encourage you to look into the politics behind demonizing weed in the U.S (allot of official documents have been unsealed since the beginning of the war on drugs) because I would not be surprised if it's for similar reasons as in your country.
I had to learn that just because I may not think it's a good idea, doesn't mean that other people can't handle it better.  For instance, I'll probably never take shrooms, because I really don't think I have the right mindset to not have a bad trip.  For those who can however...  I shouldn't judge them based on my limitations.
Look at it objectively and you will also find many more harmful things that society doesn't as a whole take as seriously, such as how much sugar we have hidden in our diets these days, how much heavier our cars are getting, even how we treat our beds.  It's really a double standard based on nothing but fear and perception if you think about it...

2021-02-21 03:20:20

Want to know something that's even more addictive than marijuana? Smartphones. They won't kill you if you overdose on them, but they are in part the reason why society is so screwed up right now.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-02-21 08:32:46

@28 yeah, it might be called that in some places. There was a big problem in my country with this spice stuff, it was completely legal for a few years and stores started to spring up all over the country. In those few years, many people were hospitalized and some even died because of that stuff. It was really cheap and the store owners were selling to kids aswell.
Weed is illegal aswell overhere but there is an initiative to make it legal, let's hope it succeeds. Right now, I know kids as young as 12 that smoke spice and it's really bad for them, they are addicted to it and it fucks up their lives. The dealers sell to anyone, they only care about the money. If weed would be legal though, I am sure that shit will slowly disappear because there wont be any need for it.
Spice is much more popular than weed because I think it's much easier to smuggle than weed, you only have to buy some substances from china and spray plant material with it, you can even do it online and most of these substances are specifically made to be legal. Weed though, it is smuggled but very rarely because there's a high risc involved and is usually much more expensive. Many people buy spice because it's price is about half or even less than a gram of weed.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2021-02-21 11:01:43

@16 Lol it seems like your favorite movie is Reefer Madness. smile

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2021-03-25 10:28:37 (edited by kelinda 2021-03-31 08:43:09)

I would like to try growing it soon big_smile I like CBD stuff a lot, it is really good for my health. I also like taking some other regular meds and vitamins from Canadian pharmacy but CBD is something really cool and different!

2021-04-09 17:41:43 (edited by Nikole234 2021-04-12 01:51:54)

I haven't tried growing marijuana, but being a person who takes GoldBee CBD products for different purposes (stress, anxiety, pain, etc.), I've recently started thinking about it. We are planning to move to a private house soon, so I'll try for sure. Thanks for sharing your experience, it is inspiring and helpful.

2021-04-09 20:18:05 (edited by TheBlindSaiyan 2021-04-09 20:18:36)

Yeah, but the heat lamps are putting my leccy bill through the roof!

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2021-04-09 21:25:55

got 3 for 50 currently on a good cali kush boys

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps