2021-02-17 01:03:37 (edited by assault_freak 2021-02-17 01:08:24)

@200... can you explain that? Don't give mesages without context... I'm guessing that's from the game.
Edit: Never mind. Apparently, someone committed fraud under the pretence of helping someone obtain ingame currency via payments... but there are no details as to exactly what happened. The gist of it seems to be that unless you know the person, do not help them load their account.

Discord: clemchowder633

2021-02-17 10:03:20

This is actually pretty sad, as I myself would help people charge if they were nice.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2021-02-17 17:56:54

Welcome to online gaming, and online socializing in general. This is why I would never help someone with anything involving money if I didn't personally know them at least for a bit of time or make sure I had a way to get my money back. I do hope they catch the as who did this. According to a Chinese friend, five people got scammed... so it might be the same people, might be someone different.

2021-02-17 20:11:36

Hello. Please, can someone give me some hinds, how to get some levels and skills? I am now at the village, and I have 2 skills. one is simply basic, and one stronger, but very very slow. Any tips how to get something more quicker, or how to ubgrade my skills?

2021-02-17 20:27:37

Yeah, seems so. Its sad that its one of us though. That's the thing that drives me nuts the most

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2021-02-17 23:29:38

To be fair, if a western game had a similar barrier, I'm sure there would be foreign players who scammed there as well. This isn't a bad mark on western players in Chinese games. Just the way of the internet. But given the Chinese mentality, this definitely didn't make foreign players in general look very good.

2021-02-17 23:35:36

Yes, I get your point. I just mean that I feel bad myself because this happened indirectly because of me.

2021-02-18 13:39:25

And another question. How can I exit game? Where can I find menu to go back to mine menu or simply exit? This game sounds very good, but I am still at the village, and I can't move to another areas, because I am instantly killed.

2021-02-18 13:49:39

press and hold escape if you want to close. What is your level. You shouldn't leave the village until at least level 10.

End of Post!
Leos signing off.
CFN ID: LeosKhai. (Always looking to fight people)
Discord: leos_khai

2021-02-18 20:46:04

Hey guys, so I started playing, and I got to the village. Everything was going some what okay. There was an old man who I got trousers from, but I couldn't equip them, and I didn't know what to do witht hem. I'm assuming it's some kind of quest, but I'm not really sure.
    Anyway, my translator stopped translating. I don't really know why that happened. Is anybody else having trouble with theirs? I'm using the instant translator NVDA addon. If there's something else I should be or could be using, let me know? Thanks.

Also, is there a way to loot corpses? After I killed enemies, I saw that they left behind corpses, but didn't know if there was a way to loot them, or if that was automatic.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2021-02-19 00:39:12

Alright I found a different translator that isn't breaking all the time. I'm trying to clear out the mice for one of my quests. I was told to get a talent skill which I have, but I don't know how to activate it. I've tried setting it like a regular skill with ctrl alt but it doesn't seem to work, and the category description doesn't say how to activate it. How do I do this?

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2021-02-19 01:34:58

@#210
Only learn life skills to deal with the dead corpse.
Such as drawing blood, peeling skin, cutting meat.

2021-02-19 03:23:21

hello. I've played this game a little bit, I can say that it's very similar to the return of the king. thank you for 4 years of development, during this time it was possible to copy everything as in the return of the king. thank you for not copying everything. it even looks like a clone. laughter. thank you again, and see you again.

2021-02-19 03:45:26

and there is something else from dream land. you did a good job. you can only admire it.

2021-02-19 04:11:46

@#213
There are indeed similarities, but the game mechanics and core are completely different.

2021-02-19 05:55:28

@114, What are you saying? i dont understand.

End of Post!
Leos signing off.

2021-02-19 21:41:19

Oh I do not know what level I am. smile I am using translator, but it does not work because of chinese sapy. I do not know how to find option and how to turn of sapy and use nvda.

2021-02-19 22:04:02

You can't use NVDA. Everything that is read by the chinese sapi has to be copied with shift+c. Then yu can translate it.

2021-02-19 23:39:12

I use the translate addon of nvda, clipreader  and the autoTo.ini trick. So everything gets automatically speaken by nvda. Works as perfect as possible with google translate xD

2021-02-21 03:30:46

hi what can i do with fish?

2021-02-24 10:21:34

Any news about a server outside of china? just want to know if plans for launching it have changed or not.

2021-02-24 11:11:20

No changes, need to wait several months

deathtime wrote:

Any news about a server outside of china? just want to know if plans for launching it have changed or not.

2021-02-24 20:41:47

Hi,
I have some game play questions and maybe you have some experiences or tipps:
Can someone explain the advanced team fights with the phrases and the quote marks on english? I don't understand the translated help.
Any hints for building up anger with the warrior? A friend has much troubble with activating the higher skills cause lack of enough resources.
Do you use the waterball spell with the frost mage after getting the lvl 20 spell which slows? Or do you only spamm this frostbold between your ice spears?
Thank you very much for tipps.

2021-02-25 04:26:10

Hi guys,
anyone interested in playing in teams? I have a level 26 assassin and a Level 20 Warlock character. So I can play caster or mele.

2021-02-25 07:07:00

When you guys are level 30, you should join me and we can run the wolf valley place.

End of Post!
Leos signing off.