2021-02-18 17:27:58

Hi All.
Hope everyone's well. I didn't think for any other title, excuse me if this is not fully appropriate.
Just to test, long before, I sent a Private message to Sander, one of the webmasters at AG.net. I checked my outbbox folder today, the status appears to be delivered. I don't think it would be marked as delivered automatically, without even coming online. I sent that on December 13 or 14. Well the good news is, They're checking this at least. The status used to be sent till the last time I checked. If it's true, I hope to see some changes, if nothing, then something miner at least. If nothing, don't have anything to say. I thought to post a topic about this. I don't think what else should I write, guess will end my post here.
Sorry if my English is messed up, it goes off to sleep during the nighttime. lol.

2021-02-18 19:21:45

That doesn't mean anything. It would say read if they read it. Delivered only means it's in their inbox.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-02-19 03:15:38

I know that. But would it be delivered without coming online? If anyone is not coming online, wouldn't it appear as sent?

2021-02-19 06:00:52

As far as I know, it goes to delivered, then read if you actually looked at it. Either way, this really isn't a metric whereby we can ascertain the status of our web admins.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-02-19 07:09:12

OK, so I will take your word for it, because I rarely use the PM feature. So it's sent, it means he has been online, but what? How does this fact change anything about the situation? Hell, the last things the web admins did was foist a broken ass panBB on us.

See those four or five posts in a row where only one of which works? PanBB. Database errors when trying to post? PanBB. This service is temporarily unavailable? PanBB. I'm sure you get it by now.

End racism
End division
Become united

2021-02-19 19:04:05

@6 you forgot the shit where you have to create a topic 2 times cause the db messes up making the topic unreadable, and also undeletable and unremovable.

greetings

Jasmin M.