2021-02-16 14:11:19

when your deck is out of cards and you shuffle your deck and discard pyle to create a new deck for your deck. Thats called reconstitution

2021-02-18 01:54:31

well, I'm a newby, not really a newbi, but don't play It often. Anyway, here's my question:
I found some cards like this:
critical dice, you have 0 of 4 in your deck, "fighting" type 6, follows a random number between 1 and 6, the target has a 100 % chance of becoming +1 in critical hit, for about 2 turns, (fighting, dice, random, stat, offensive)
awakening, you have 0 of 4 in your deck, "psychic" type 11, the target has a 100 % chance of becoming -4 in sleep, for about 8 turns, (psychic, support, status, offensive)
In a battle, do you have any use for those 2? because, Who wants their rival gets a critical hit or can't be sleep?

Notification from the shadow leader, status has been changed to...

2021-02-18 17:20:33

You can use these cards with different strategies.

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype: luigimax127
Discord: luigimax127#5490
Pokemon show down username: pika127

2021-02-18 17:48:12

And if a card is both support and offensive, then it can be played both on enemies and allies by just using the enter key.
To play an offensive card that isn't support on an ally, hold shift, press enter and release shift when the game asks you to choose a target.
You'll then be able to select your ally and play the card on them.

2021-02-18 18:34:23

I believe Pragma said it was a mistake with these cards and they should have been support, but regardless, as the previous poster said you can use shift enter to play an offensive card on your teammate.

2021-02-19 15:49:26

Desert Express is a cool but hard game. I got 19 points and was just one light from getting 20. But I unlocked it. I think this game is luck based.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2021-02-19 18:40:12

Kind of is, because if you don't try your luck you don't have enough time to make it to 20. By playing completely safely, you can usually get above 10 but not finish, though this depends of course how many of them happened to be red as you are getting closer, or even worse, yellow.

2021-02-20 13:47:13

Yeah. I mean I came so close to losing all my points That would absolutely suck going from 19 to -20. Especially if you were looking to unlocking the game. But I wonder if some other path would have appeared had I got 20 points in that game. Nevertheless, what a cool concept for traffic lights in an audio game.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2021-02-20 13:52:08

i've got 21 or 22 once, could be rong though

2021-02-20 17:21:33

So I've decided to return to crazy party battles for a while, even though I understand people were pissed off at Pragma for nerfing cards or something.
What starting combination is the best, and what are your favorite decks to run in online mode?

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2021-02-20 17:30:48

I need to get back to battles, I was doing okay with a deck built around taking advantage of salt and bloody wounds, but now the rules seem to have changed and my deck doesn't work as well.

I also really wish the board mode got some love. My lady has been getting into crazy party, and we've been playing games together, (although she's really pissed at the turtle races), we've been playing the board mode, and it's a real shame there arent' more types of squares and/or more boards.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-02-22 22:42:16

I suggest removing the "stat", "status", or "manipulation" attributes from the cards listed below and adding the "consumption" attribute instead.

free scream, focus punch, focus kick, massive dice, massive wave, eruption, forced beverage ("manipulation" only), forest symphony, floral shield, floral armor, floral vitality, leaf storm, floral ray, bullet Seed, solar beam, sap stream, wicked explosion, converging dice, mirror throw

These cards can be prevented with either "natural mistrust", "mineral insensitivity", or "metallic insensitivity" cards, even though they do not interfere with the target card, stat, etc. This makes it difficult to add to the deck.

We also suggest removing the "manipulation" attribute from the cards related to capacitors. These cards should be protected with "capacitor protection".

capacitor transfer, capacitor explosion, capacitor disruption, capacitor overload, capacitor overheat

Finally, from the following cards, we suggest removing the "manipulation" attribute as a special case. Deck that requires these cards can be neutralized with just one "natural mistrust".

elixir delivery, elixir explosion, powder explosion

2021-02-23 05:56:46

I agree with all of these suggestions except floral ray. The exponential increases in flowers would probably mean that it would be too op without being able to be blocked by natural mistrust. All of the other cards on the list scale a lot slower.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2021-02-25 10:58:05

I have a question. I completed all of the battle arenas and even the grand council, but I have a lot of cards missing. Is there a way to add more? Also, I have a recommendation. It would be cool to see the actual damage an attack does, even if the person has little health points left. So even if the person has like 14 points and you do an attack worth 350 damage it would tell you how much it did. Player 1 uses ice beam! Player 2 loses 350 health points and now has 0 points. Or you can bring negatives in to the matter, but I'm sure that would make things complicated codewise. Also, it would be a cool addition if there were a way to junk a card you can use. Say I don't want to junk others because they are useful to me when I level up, but I have to junk a card, and let's say it's the dark card madness. I don't want to use madness, but I have to junk a card because I don't have any others I can use. I know about the request a draw match feature, but that's only once every 2 turns. And it would  be cool if there were more bots you could collect than six. Don't know why they they disabled the battle quest, but maybe they are rewriting it?
  Anyway, thanks for the help.

What audio dramas do you like. I like the leviathan chronicles, we're alive, and our fair city. Check them out!

2021-02-25 12:06:32 (edited by omer 2021-02-25 12:07:03)

yeah it would be nice to see the full damage
for the cards, play the battle mode again and again til you have all the ones that you want

2021-02-25 15:00:35

ok, I think here's a small tip: and... it can be useful if you're planning to  use a combination of types. if you don't wanna throw cards that you need away, you can add symbols card like normal, thunder, dark, blah blah symbols to your deck, so you can use them to leveling up faster and also can keep those things in your hand.

2021-02-25 17:22:57

I have two things I'd really like to see for cp:
1. More boards. (happy to help if I know how)
2. More of the battle quest.

Also, will it ever become a full release? It's been in beta for 79 releases! smile

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2021-02-26 06:41:20

Well, that's the thing. I literally  collected all the possible cards I can get in the battle arenas, from every type! There aren't any more cards I can collect. So why is it, that I have a lot missing, with the exception of fairy. I haven't played any team battle party, or cooperative battle modes ever since I beat all the arenas yesterday.

What audio dramas do you like. I like the leviathan chronicles, we're alive, and our fair city. Check them out!

2021-02-26 08:43:28

if you collected all, those empty slots doesnt mean anything

2021-02-26 11:51:06

They're for future use.
And in practice, the strategy with symbols no longer works.
It's now better to sacrifice cards at the beginning of the battle and/or have the flash of genius, optionally some ethereal cards and natural indemnity.
But if you want to level types such as electric, air, dragon and those that have cards following the type level, you should consider having both flash of genius and souvenir in such decks.
Hth.

2021-02-26 11:54:31

Hi,

After having updated the game again, I have four suggestions:
1. Add multiple language channels for the main room of the central server. Everything else just causes annoyance for everyone.
2. (as discussed in another topic): Implement a use for coins, for example converting coins into gems (of course, the amount of coins needed would be high).
3. Enable the auto-enter feature by default, so you don't have to tell everyone on the server to press f11.
4. Enhance the spectator mode: I think it would be cool if you could be a spectator ina game and sort of lock onto a certain player and see the games as they do.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2021-02-26 15:14:12

And a thing I wanna see in the beta 76, 77, 78, or better, the version 1.0 is that you can join parties again if you had an internet problem and was be disconnected before, And it isn't for trolling Ya know.
And yeah, those simpols thingy didn't work anymore, sorry for the wrong idea about use those to leveling up, but you still can use them as a skipping turn, and won't lose your cards that you need.

2021-02-27 03:45:40

I do agree that something certainly needs to be done about someone's internet dropping and them getting disconnected right away. However, there is 1 problem I can see with this. DO to the game mechanics of crazy party, this would pose an issue for those people in the party because they would have to wait for said player to reconnect again before they could continue playing, and a lot of people don't like waiting, especially if that person is gone for long enough.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2021-02-27 06:06:39

It's not only that, this has a lot to do with how the game is coded, especially for the battle mode. Before a battle starts, all the decks are shared across clients, as well as the random seeds, basically meaning that for every client the same random numbers will be generated so that it doesn't happen that for you you sleep 3 turns, but your opponent 5 causing a sinc issue. This means that if you get disconnected, all this info is lost and can't be recovered, so for this to be possible I assume a lot of recoding has to be done. I assume some of it applies to minigames too, especially competitions and sharing of maps across clients.
I do wish it was more tolerant to slight Internet  drops though, but that's just how BGT's networking works and lots of other games are like that too unfortunately.

2021-02-27 16:09:26

@Nidza07: Agreed.
The waiting wouldn't be a problem, since that person can always be kicked if they're gone for too long.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW