2021-02-18 14:00:51 (edited by azure 2021-02-18 14:01:50)

@ 24, it's a shame that many still don't value this game.

I   think that will ever change.

you can keep items in the bank, if I'm not mistaken.

money too ..

I recommend not going to the desert now, it’s not worth it.

kill wasps or try to build first.

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-02-18 14:04:23

i'm trying to increase my crafting level but ... it's difficult.

I think I will try to face the fairies with an ally, although I die very quickly.

haha

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-02-20 17:51:31

There's a somewhat official server me and a couple of friends are running on cloud.tardis.pw. The server is in Europe, so pings should be a lot faster.

No password, default port.

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2021-02-20 18:19:34

to an official server made by the game's developer.

just click on join the official server.

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-03-09 05:26:38

hi guys my game sais there is an update to it that i cant find on there websight  due to unclickable links in boath crome and ff does anyone havve this somewhere?

2021-03-09 16:10:35

which update? in addition, the new update comes out soon.

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-03-09 23:49:50

it keeps telling me i need an update to connect to the server but n o how to get it which is frustrating!  why doant they just post this on there websight?

2021-03-10 19:23:22

Hey friend. so i must say that you should update your game on polst 1. i just tested it  the connection is working normally.

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-03-10 22:22:32

i did? it says i still need an update? ?

2021-03-11 17:23:23

very strange.

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-03-12 05:58:39

yep so... i doantno what to do.

2021-08-13 21:09:42

Does anyone know if iron ore can be bought or found somewhere, without having to mine it myself?
And if there is no other option, where can I mine it?

2021-08-13 21:20:15

Spoiler:
You can mine it in the lower parts of the desert. From the city head directly south as far as you can go and you will find it.

I think there is a way to convert copper to iron using alchemy  but mining it yourself seems cheaper.

Curious if anyone has gotten passed the guardian in the tower or completed the game, e.g., killed the king's corpse/demon king thing in the orbital wing area. At the moment, I'm taking over 1000 damage from the guardian's blizzard spell. Thinking I'll need to prep a specific character with maxed magic defenses and barrier to beat him solo though I haven't messed around with the resist spells or scrolls yet.

2021-08-13 22:29:08

Thanks.
I agree that mining seems cheaper, but since maxing out all skills is impossible and I am not sure what to max out I am not using some skills.
Besides I have a lot of gold from fights, so I will stick with converting.
And when I went to the desert once, I was killed very quickly there.
Maybe I went to early.
I am nowhere near close to complete the game.
I am just wandering around and fight what I can.
Right now I am having trouble with chimera and mini fire dragon.
These two monsters keep killing me.

2021-08-14 03:46:28

In case it helps, here are the areas in order of difficulty that I've been able to determine.

1. Plain
2. Plain cave
3. Desert
4. Desert pyramid
5. Forest
6.  Volcano
7. Orc fortress/Volcano Cave
8. Frozen fields or whatever it's called
9 Frozen Cave/Goblin nest
10. Wetware Wetland and Wetware Castle
11. Watercool Coast
12. Watercool Sea

I am not sure where the tower and fairy forest fit in but the gargoyle in the tower seems to be guarding the entrance to the city before the final areas so I assume it comes after everything else.

Also, I have personally found it useful to build craft characters; I've got a blacksmith to provide master grade gear for my fighters and a bookbinder to provide spells for my mage. Since the shops only sell normal grade items, you end up missing out on damage and protection unless you have someone to craft better items for your people.

HTH

2021-08-14 05:25:12

Thanks for all the tips.
I will experiment with skills and scrap useless like making clothes.
Does bookbinding give better books than these bought in shops?
I play mage usually, so it sounds like a skill I should use.

2021-09-04 05:48:16

Is this game on Xbox?

2021-09-04 22:56:02

I've been passed the gargoyal, and made a way so I can get alts through there as well. it is quite dificult I haven't played this in a really long time, I really should

2021-09-05 09:52:50

Yeah, but this game is death.
Ofcourse, I love this game, but there are not many players, who plays this game off-line.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2021-09-05 18:21:46

Hello.
I have a question now.
Where can I find rubi ore?

2021-09-06 03:43:42

@45 I think you'd better ask your questions in this topic, which is more up-to-date

https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4167 … -released/

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-09-06 08:10:21

Thank You for Your reply.
I have asked this question to correct topic.