2021-02-18 06:01:16

Yes, I am using brows mode to read messages, but quite difficult when finding so many messages. And, how to mention someone in chat? I usually use object nafigation, but is there another way?

2021-02-18 07:58:08

Mention people by typing @username and then pressing tab.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2021-02-18 12:24:59

it doesn't autocomplete with tab, or at least it doesn't give any spoken feedback. And what if I only know the start of the username and there are multiple people with that prefix on the server?

2021-02-18 19:06:36

@bgt lover, Enter also works, and seems to announce the person that was auto-completed too.
At that point, just try to learn the username and nickname of the person you're trying to mention.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.