2020-09-22 13:22:30

Yeah, hard game means  you have every needed tool you need but it is just hard but not a game like that where you are actually moving blind without any infro about stuff around (or well, not that much regarding traps mentioned above)

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2020-09-22 17:01:25

Agreed with both @400 and @401.
@399, holy shit! 30K is like 6000 Canadian, and the engine he's coding in is so old that it's not worth that much. Wow...

Discord: clemchowder633

2020-09-23 23:29:02 (edited by Veronika.Hanackova 2020-09-23 23:35:23)

Now i am in the chapter where are goats, it is the moutain. I found two cristal stones and one creature, which i cannot kill and one shooting platform, which kills me. Do you know how to cope this?

2021-01-05 11:21:27

hi
Can someone tell me who needs fish? I'm talking about chapter 5 I can fish but who needs it? do they give anything? is it just for pleasure?
thanks

2021-01-05 15:47:13

Diamonds.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2021-02-06 02:37:39

Hi everyone,
So I've thought about this game a little bit over the past few weeks, and I decided I want to at least give it another try.

At first, I didn't like it because of hidden death traps and having a sense of not really knowing what I was doing, but I think I was running low on patience because I was a little overwhelmed with trying to figure out how to play the game, using translators etc. And while I'm still not sure I'm completely comfortable with playing these foreign games, I think I could afford to muster my patience and give it another go, since I've read some interesting things about it and am intrigued. I also heard a recording of someone progressing farther into the game and hearing how the battles worked, and I thought that was cool too.

Unfortunately I need to sort a few things out before I can play again, so if someone could respond to these questions I'd appreciate it!
1. Most important: Where can I get the game? The link in post 1 here isn't working.
2. Which translation service should I use? Any NVDA add-on recommendations? I asked this in another thread a while back iirc, but figured I'd pose it here in case anyone had suggestions. If push comes to shove, I'll use the Google Translate web site and copy the text into it, but if there are easier ways, I'm all ears!
3. Is there a demo version and a full version? If so, how much does the demo give you compared to the full game?
4. (Least important but something I'm thinking about nonetheless): Is it possible to purchase with Paypal if I eventually want to buy the game? I'm not really comfortable linking my bank account to a strange foreign transaction service atm, so if I do eventually want to purchase the game, I may have a problem... But yeah. I'm trying not to worry about that right now, since for all I know, I'll still not enjoy it.

In addition, I may need a bit of help getting the prerequisits up and running, especially Chinese ViaVoice (iirc I never did get that working), but I'll tackle that later. For now, I'm mainly interested in grabbing a copy of the demo, playing with it some more, and translating the text. If I can get away without ViaVoice, I'd rather do that, but I feel like it will be useful to have.

So yeah, that's all for now. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2021-02-15 04:37:37

Anyone?

2021-02-15 08:46:11

hi
for an interpreter I would advise to use nvda translate demo version has 5 missions while the full version has 20 or 30 missions exactly do not remember but how to buy a full version should ask nuno or contact game developers and so you need to install chinese voices.
o and i m send you in pm

2021-02-15 23:05:28

Thanks, I responded.
I wonder what info Nuno has.

2021-02-15 23:34:05

I will upload the game tomorrow and I will upload further instructions...

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2021-02-17 05:04:21

Thanks, looking forward to trying!

2021-03-07 10:26:41

So I now have a copy of the game.
This thread has been an invaluable resource of tips. Because of it, I've made it to chapter 3, but alas am finally truly stuck and I have questions.
In chapter 1, the fisherman says I should go to the village to find something which will protect me from the snake poison or something. But I can't go back to the village. I can go to the mountain however and find a flower which increases my hp and stamina, is that maybe what he meant?
At the end of chapter 2 there are glass jars, not sure what to do with them.
I also got a bird in chapter 2, but apart from flying around when I let it out of the cage, it doesn't seem to do much.
Finally where I'm stuck:
On chapter 3 I have to solve the diagram (this thread helped me a lot), but then I have to kill a bunch of zombies. So far as I can tell the zombies are generated constantly. Even if I kill them all, more will show up. I can keep up pretty well but it just doesn't seem to end, I've been killing them for about a half hour and they just keep coming.
I also killed the mutant frog man and got the pistol from that room. I was really, really hoping that frog man would somehow stop the zombies from spawning, but it appears not.

So yeah I'm really starting to get tired of the game not being straightforward about presenting objects. It makes me not trust anything the game says, because I know there are hidden objects, some of which significant, which I'll just have to find by chance. But I really love the atmosphere, the enemies, and the stuff which does make sense... so I want to enjoy it too.

Hmm I guess I could also go back to Night of Parasite and Burning of Candles. Those aren't quite so cryptic but are still very hard lol. But Battle of Armageddon feels more ambitious and bigger, that's part of what keeps me hooked on it.

2021-03-07 13:31:00

hi
on the first mission I think you lost the car key so you couldn't go back to the village you killed the butterfly in the first mission? I cannot say anything about the second mission. and on the third mission when you killed a human frog you generated medication and increased hp and stamin?

2021-03-07 15:18:50 (edited by musicalman 2021-03-07 15:19:56)

Oh... I figured out what was going on in chapter 1. It seems if you fight the fisherman, you have to  keep the car keys in your invintory. If you leave them in the car, then you'll lose them and you won't be able to drive back to the village. Either that, or I just don't know what I'm doing, which is very possible smile

Now I have the butterfly dart and the serum, just in case I need them.

Yes, on chapter 3 I did increase my attack/stamina with the genetic potion. I figured that one out by accident. I'm just not sure what to do about the zombies. Every few seconds, I hear a crack of lightning and more zombies appear.

2021-03-07 15:32:19

You have to find the exit from that area. Unfortunately, I don't have the exact coordinates, but it's somewhere in along the northern part of the map. They spawn infinitely and unfortunately, killing them doesn't really make a difference. Pity, as this would be a great area to grind in.

2021-03-07 16:08:37

exit is go north and little east and go north again

2021-03-07 17:18:39 (edited by musicalman 2021-03-08 08:12:58)

Ah another of those hidden exits... Should have bloody known. I looked for one but, it's kinda hard to search when you don't even know if what you're looking for is there. But yeah now I'll hunt it down.

Edit: Maybe the exit isn't hidden, kinda hard to tell since the secret area where you can dig is also pretty, well, hidden. The game only speaks of one entrance, so which one it's actually telling me about is ambiguous.
Edit 2: found it. It's at x29, y33 and it shows up while scanning. So when the game says 1 entrance in that area, that's it. The mutant frog room is the hidden one.

2021-03-07 19:52:21

Hi: Where can I get the latest version of the game? the link in post 1 is no longer working.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2021-03-08 11:08:06 (edited by musicalman 2021-03-08 11:09:50)

@assault
I still have your old recording you did of the game back when this thread was newer, and I noticed really pronounced 3D effects on sounds, so I was wondering if you knew why that happened. What sound card do you have, and did you have to do anything special to do that?

I have a Realtek and am not getting any of those effects. I can sort of get them by messing with 3D Sound Back, but it's not nearly so pronounced, and some sounds just don't have them at all eg. in the mountain pass, some of the wolves and leopards play in normal stereo while others have some dimention. Maybe it's an open al issue since the game does include an openal dll, but even installing open al didn't seem to help lol

2021-03-08 21:30:56

I didn't notice any 3d effects, so I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about... sorry.

2021-03-09 01:59:45

Weird. In the old recording, I could clearly tell when things were in front and behind you. on my end it just sounds like normal stereo with in front and behind sounding the same. I can sort of fix it by removing the game's openal dll and using Realtek's instead but yeah.

2021-03-09 05:59:29

Hi:

Stilll looking for the game; no luck so far. I accidentally deleted my old copy.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2021-03-09 08:15:34

I was excited to maybe try this out, right up until I read that every time you want to purchase something you have to send your save file to the devs and then they send it back.  Sounds like a lot more hassle than there needs to be.  Add to that the fact that apparently link in the OP is dead, and I assume yet another game has been flushed down the drain.

2021-06-03 19:19:20 (edited by janagirl 2021-06-03 19:22:04)

Hi all,
after a long time, I'm playing this game again.
I have a little problem. Wasn't there the possiblity to change the TTS voice in the game? I could swear there was anyhow.

Thanks for helping1

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2021-06-03 19:40:48

Shiftr+F6