2021-02-16 19:57:06

@JayJay, Duly noted!

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2021-02-17 02:50:30 (edited by aryamansingh 2021-02-17 02:56:59)

bro let me make one thing very clear.
if we cannot discuss about email recovery issues on this audiogames forum then what is this offtopic room dedicated for?
and excuse me mr jj, how do you deduse that I operate on fantacies and conspiracies?
if I have appologised for the post that I did on feb 3 2021, then I don't see a point in streching the topic forward. it seems pointless to me. this is the only thing I am trying to tell you guys since yesterday.
and you can change my mind provided you come up with convinsing arguments and do not repete the phrase over and over again for which I have already said sorry, and again say sorry for post one.
now, I have had enough. from now on, post as much as you want, I won't reply to even a single post on this topic now.
now it is up to you. do you want to waste your time posting on this forum or want to move on and live peacefully in life. the decision is entirely yours mr jj and minionslayer.

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2021-02-17 17:30:24

What a drama because of a stupid issue.

I love audiogames, a specially some offline ones like top speed.

2021-02-17 18:54:36

so do you guys want an amendment in the post number 2?
you could have told me directly. I would have done it by now. what was the point in fighting over such a minor issue as this?

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2021-02-17 19:09:13 (edited by Minionslayer 2021-02-17 21:26:01)

@aryamansingh, I'm not forcing you to do anything, just trying to explain to you how you sound in your posts. You clearly don't understand, so I'll leave you be. I mean, why were you disappointed and shocked? That's basically what I'm getting at.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2021-02-18 02:56:52

@Minionslayer, guess they are not interpreting your words the way you want to. Let me try. Okay, dude, the person is giving you advise to be better in future, not only here, but everywhere. We don't need amendments in post 2, cause that's already written and that should be that. But take care in the future.
Oh yes! I have the answer that why there was no answer given in this topic!
Cause, you you wrote somewhere a world war 3 might happen, and you stick to it. Now people are afraid. lol.

2021-02-18 09:18:29

very nice starfire
good try.
and about that ww3 I did it because war was going on between Azerbaijan and armenia in those days. and now I understand what was he trying to say.

2021-02-18 09:52:37

It's great that you now understand. But I don't know what do you understand.  The world war 3 thing, or this topic?

If you now understand this topic, @Minionslayer doesn't even know you, he's just trying to help you so that you don't face problems in the future cause of this writing style. It's time to change it. If you have understood him, just appreciate those posts by  giving a thumbs up on his posts in the topic.
Well, I mentioned specifically your name @Minionslayer, cause you both clashed.
re: WW3, I was just joking, but again, good you understood that thing.

2021-02-18 10:39:06

hey ww z is coming,  prepare your basements

2021-02-18 10:47:41

wwz? what's that?

2021-02-18 11:00:33

Ladies and gentlemen! Prepare for WWz, stands for World War of Zebras. You'll notice that letter z is capitalized, cause there will be zebras fighting from all over the world! Yes, you heard it right!

2021-02-18 13:04:51

world war of zebras, sounds interesting!

2021-02-18 19:03:37

@star fire, Cheers for that, seems like you smoothed it over nicely!
I'll be readily awaiting World War of Zebras too. Wonder what they're fighting for?

2021-02-19 18:49:25 (edited by omer 2021-02-19 18:50:41)

i have to keep my lipps shut on the  matter because of the zibilion trampling threats that i've been getting in a microsecond FOR a while now. But the situation is cerious
on a side note, wwz was a referanse to world of war zombies, the game or the film itself. But zebras sounds nice as well, :d

2021-02-20 13:29:57

what kind of threats?