2021-02-16 18:54:16 (edited by alisson 2021-02-17 00:03:19)

Edit:
here is a very easy way to connect with spire together, thanks @sanslash332!
A small sidenote of togeter in spire.
The players that will play as a client, instead to fight with OCR on the mods menu, they can setup the host address in a external file.
Simply go to the say the spire folder / multiplayer, and on it check if exist an ipconfig.sttxt file. If doesn't simple create it (is a plain text file with a other extension) and write on it the ip of the host, and the port in this format:
"ip:port"
(without the quotes)
next, save the file, open the game and voila. You can join the host.
Hi guys! Yesterday I was browsing through steam, And found two mods for slay the spire, whych Makes the game multiplayer! Yes!
The first one is
Together In Spire, witch enables coop realtime combat multiplayer. You need to host and the client need to go to the mods menu, then press in the mods name, then press into config and the host needs to pass the IP to the clients. The unfortunate thing is, sadly the mods menu isn't accesible with say the spire, so you have to mess a round with OCR, but is doable.
An other thing if yo will play that, keep in mind you and your friends have to choose the same pat if you want to see each other. of course you can go into different paths and only fight together in the boss, but in my opinion, the funny part is play every floor with your friends.
The second mod is
Spire with friends, whych sadly doesn't have real time combat, the only thing you have is a pseudo coop mode, because you share you hp and gold with your friends, and i doesn't require ports to be open, the host only creates a lobi and the clients join. Sadly the loby is'nt not accesible with say the spire too, but is doable with OCR.
So, I hope all o you enjoy these mods, personally for me they have give more fun to this awesome game and I will play it more and more. And best of all, these two mods are getting updates constantly, so you can suggest things to the creators
Enjoy!

Sorry for my english

2021-02-16 23:22:44

A small sidenote of togeter in spire.

The players that will play as a client, instead to fight with OCR on the mods menu, they can setup the host address in a external file.

Simply go to the say the spire folder / multiplayer, and on it check if exist an ipconfig.sttxt file. If doesn't simple create it (is a plain text file with a other extension) and write on it the ip of the host, and the port in this format:

"ip:port"
(without the quotes)

next, save the file, open the game and voila. You can join the host.

2021-02-16 23:57:58

A yes, I will edit the first post with that tip. Thanks @sanslash332!

Sorry for my english