2021-02-15 20:41:26 (edited by azure 2021-02-15 20:47:17)

Hello people! I am very happy to say that the new fantasy story update! 2.3 was launched!

I can't wait for the next update.

this game is very good.

finally, let's go to the change log

added support for previous android versions.

support to connect to the official server.

Change log
2021/02/15 Version 2.3 Update contents
[New recipe]
• Added 6 new recipes (guard and resist scrolls) to bookbinding.
[Correction]
• Changed to be able to join your character in the bar.
• Changed the skill window to display by category.
【system】
• Updated Unity version to 2018.4.31f1.
• Changed the reading engine to RT-Voice PRO (Windows version requires .NET 4.0 or later installation. Linux version requires eSpeak or eSpeak-NG installation. When using eSpeak-NG , Specify "-ESpeakApplication = espeak-ng" in the command line argument. The Mac version of native mode does not reflect the pitch and volume settings. Turn off "Prioritize native mode". Deleted the item of "Reading engine" in the reading setting of, and added the items of "Enable reading", "Prioritize native mode", and "Enable NVDA". When using NVDA, first "Enable NVDA" Please turn on, and then turn off "Enable reading".)
• Implemented a function to reset option data by pressing and holding the enter button for 10 seconds in the title scene.
• Implemented the function to copy the message to the clipboard when an exception occurs.
• Added a command to copy to the clipboard in the menu of each window.
• Added "Teleport" to the player menu.
• Added "Enable Health Damage Log", "Enable Health Recovery Log", "Enable Stamina Recovery Log", and "Enable Mana Recovery Log" to the option reading settings.
• Added "Display attack mark" to the optional support function.
• Added "Display audio mark" and "Display audio spectrum" to the optional audio.
• Implemented a lock-on function using the Shift key (moving the map by pressing the cursor key at the same time).
• Implemented the process of folding back at the edge of the screen when locking on and moving AI.
• Fixed to create a file even if there is no change if the file such as option data does not exist.
[Bug fix]
• Fixed a bug that the gate destination is not read aloud when reading the gate information when the language is English.
• Fixed a bug where logs and chats weren't read correctly.
• First aid so that you can connect to the official server even if you fail to get the status of the official server.
• Fixed a bug where the Resources file name was garbled.

google drive 64 bits.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/123Q2OW … sp=sharing

32 bits.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IX65Ay … sp=sharing

google drive, mac.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZCAG6v … sp=sharing

google play android.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … tasyStory2

google drive, linux version.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wf0S4I … sp=sharing

server version, linux.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AqKYbk … sp=sharing

oficial website.

http://www13.plala.or.jp/chiban/MyGame/ … npage.html

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-02-15 22:37:19

yaaay, cool!

2021-02-16 00:16:41

I'm glad you liked it!

I hope other people can join us on the main server to play together!

meet the eternal legend, accessibility group for games and applications in Brazil. main group to bring accessible games to the blind.
official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-02-16 05:54:18

I'm definitely gonna try this if it works with NVDA, and therefore JGT.  I had no idea.

2021-02-16 06:53:57

no need jgt, just nvda. it has english translation already.

2021-02-16 07:54:18

Wow really?  How did this fly under my radar... I'm an idiot.

2021-02-16 08:38:25

I do not understand. How to choose a reading synthesizer on windows, how to choose nvda, how to start a game? I can't even find the menu.

2021-02-16 10:11:19 (edited by JasonBlaze 2021-02-16 10:12:53)

I guess the game is kind of underrated do to it's simple gameplay. but still, it will give you a few hours of playtime. @vlad: if you launch the game, a music will play, you'll hear tts here, just press z or x to continue, it will ask for language, pick english with up and down arrow key and then z. you should be on the main menu after that. if you would like to use nvda, go to the options, then I think tts, find a menu called use nvda, if you cannot find it, just up arrow once from choose sapi voice, and press z. it is sometimes not readable I am not sure why. you then can just press up arrow, till you find sapi  and turn it off

2021-02-16 12:04:24

exactly, go to enable speech and disable it when enabling NVDA.

THE MAIN SERVER WAS ACTIVATED, now we can play with everyone!

I am translating the game into my language, Portuguese.

I must say that I tested and Android 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11. are supported for everyone !.

I already suggested to the developer to add gestures on android. it's definitely boring to be exploring the screen. Of course, not everyone has a control or a keyboard.

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-02-16 12:07:11

in fact, there are many, many things to unlock in the game, it is not a game that you finish in a few hours.

there are many weapons, books, orbs, clothing, armor, food, and more.

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-02-16 12:30:57

Hello I have a three sentences.1 huraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! 2 how about jumping cursor bug Can he do add  disable mouse support option in the new version? 3 this game is really really awesome!

2021-02-16 12:36:24

Hi. I think this the first Japanese game I've ever seen on the Mac. I wish there was VoiceOver support. How should I go about setting up the TTS settings on Mac>

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2021-02-16 15:10:52

just move your mouse  cursor somewhere else , that should fix the issue.

2021-02-16 15:51:23

I'm liking this so far, though I admit a couple of things have been a pest.
Firstly, I made a mistake and spent all my starting cash on buying the same weapon a couple of times, and getting more is a major problem, since slime jellies only sell for 3 g a pop.
This wouldn't be too bad if I could slaughter away, but everytime I swing my knife, I lose staminer and there seems no way to get stamina back, so I'm in a cycle of run to the planes, kill two or three slimes until my stamina runs out, then die, which is a little depressing big_smile.

I therefore haven't been able to try out spell casting, fishing, mining or much else, or indeed buy many items, or indeed explore much of the planes, which is a bit frustrating when I want to look around and try things.

I assume I'm just missing something here though, indeed I admit it took me a while to get used to the keys and how things like the map work, partly because I didn't find the manual at first.
Then again, I imagine once I'm over the initial hurdle this one will be lots of fun.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-02-16 18:04:26

I am really liking the game but wish the manual was translated. I just hit every key on my keyboard to see what it did, because the v menu doesn't have everything in it, and I'd really like more info on the  navigation and autowalk keys. I have a basic idea of what they all do but there might be wrinkles I don't realize until later.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2021-02-16 18:10:06

@Keyisful, the English manual can be found Here on this link.

it is a bit hidden, since you need to find it in the "advanced settings" section, after starting the game.

I'm doing a little better once I got enough cash for protective gear and can start trying to gather and craft items.

I don't know about the skills system limiting you to 700 points when there are so many fun production skills to play with, and I don't really get how this memory sand thing works exactly. Also, I am wondering if the game has quests or missions to complete, or just increasingly harder areas to progress through but we'll see.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-02-16 18:13:39

Stamina doesn't recover automatically, you need to rest at an inn, or eat some food if I remember correctly  but the pool will get bigger  as   you grow. When 8 looked at the manual on my phone with chrome, there was an option way at the bottom to translate it to english.

2021-02-16 19:22:51

@Kenshira, Yep, it's a little mean to give you so little stamina at the start and then require you to basically swing weapons until you run out multiple times, not to mention requiring food and then not letting food recover stamina, but I can see the point to limiting your progress.

The one thing I'm slightly missing is quests, since while I've been wandering around, finding stuff and raising skills, I'm not entirely sure what the point is exactly, though exploration is fun in and of itself anyway, it's nice to find multiple uses for stuff you find  and I'm liking just playing around with crafting, exploring the map and seeing  what can be done with what.

2021-02-16 22:00:41

Yeah, I do wish there were quests in the game.

2021-02-17 01:20:24

haven't played this in a bit but gonna get back into it

2021-02-17 03:33:12

good @20

official website    
our discord server
youtube channel

2021-02-18 10:00:04

is there a server where we all could play on?

2021-02-18 11:34:27

you could just connect to the official one...

2021-02-18 11:45:51

Connecting to the official server myself, but I've not seen many people on.
Thus far I'm getting a bit stuck with the poison creatures in the desert since even if I put antidotes on one of the pocket keys, it's a struggle not to get through, though as I have armour 20 at this point I should be able to get to the item shop to buy the lather armour.

I also rather wish I had the space for more items, since by the time I have a magic book, pickaxe, felling axe, fishing rod and knife, not to mention some food and healing items, I've not got many slots left for loot or gathered supplies, which makes building up both cash and skills like mining a bit difficult, indeed it's a shame you can't make item containers, especially when your crafting meals.

2021-02-18 12:10:47

@23 oh sorry, I thot its stil broken, should of checked