2021-02-11 06:35:24

I think to start a stream about play some games with bio reader, which is fully working for me, and I want to share the way maybe happy for someone else.
My brother have be a screen reader or assistware for over 10 years, the start point could be childhood. I asked for his advice and try to start the project , the goal is to tell everyone who s blind that  a person with training can be good as  screen reader, more extended way could access even the main inner game which we  won't be able to access normally, including the games on the top for sighted people's mind.
So, we will play the following games, maybe more if you guys still interested.
fortnite, the number one FPS, or  what ever.
cyberpunk 2077
starwars, frontline two
GTA-V
Elite,  dangerous. The rebuild space trading game
The main problem might be, where is the room we can trans the video or audio? i main for live, because I'm in china, many websites are blocked, like youtube.
thanks for reading
Reese Oliveira, Anny Rain, or  name you maybe or maybe not know.

2021-02-11 09:18:46

Hi.
That would be interesting.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-02-11 09:27:45

The largest problem would be find a  room where we can set it up and everyone can come to enjoy. any suggestions?

2021-02-11 11:26:34

I like the idea as well. can you access twitch? I am not sure how difficult that one to setup. or the easyest way would be teamtalk but you have to adjust inputs and outputs

2021-02-11 12:20:57

maybe zoom? that might not be locked, so...

2021-02-11 13:47:49

@4 twitch is blocked,  and  how to get system sounds in team talk might be a problem, and  I'll check zoom for  sure.

2021-02-11 15:17:30

I can teach you how to stream on TT, contact me on QQ.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2021-02-11 16:05:15

unfortunately, to my knowledge, Zoom does not support stereo streams, so your viewers wouldn't be able to hear sounds pan or anything.

I'm probably gonna get banned for this, but...

2021-02-11 16:07:19

interesting, also use vpn post1

2021-02-11 16:12:15

I don't think it's as simple as using a VPN in a country where the only way in and out via the internet is through one very thick ass cable.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2021-02-11 17:35:13

thanks for everyone's interest, so, do you guys want recording or live? @7 I will get  you on QQ

2021-02-11 17:50:30

thanks for nuno69 on post 7, we will use his team talk first, another question is  is everyone , or at least someone can listen? because we are in china, UTC+8, sleep time maybe wounded

2021-02-12 10:37:58

aaron77 wrote:

unfortunately, to my knowledge, Zoom does not support stereo streams, so your viewers wouldn't be able to hear sounds pan or anything.

Both Teamtalk and Zoom supports stereo streams.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-02-12 19:57:10

what is bio reader?

2021-02-15 16:14:36

@14, bio reader is use a living thing as the function normally done By screen reader software such as read and browse the screen.
this can  be a group of a people or a single person, but the person must be trained specially  to read the item without too much useless information,especially try to mimic the function of the screen reader software.
the person must be sighted because they have to access and read it for you, so with it you can access the software and games you can not access normally such as I said on post 1, we want to show you guys the games cyberpunk2077, and elite dangerous.
that most people want to access.
I really need to get suggestions from  most audio gamers about the time we get live audio,  I'm in asia, China, but most  of you are in western areas like US

2021-02-15 18:09:34

Well I was in a show like this look at.
www.midimusicadventures.com
This is no longer available as a show since the guy doing it has moved on.
So what you do, is have a sightling play his game locally, streaming this over teamtalk.
You reach a decision point then you need to vote on what you do with this sort of thing.
I have seen him do batman, the searia games some of them and a few however thats spelt, and a few things, things like simon the saucerer and monkey island series.
I suspect the modern stuff gorilla does could be thrown on and used like this.
This is sort of dnd but with mainstream games.
However you would want to stream this online for those to listen to, also run via teamtalk for chat, and I think in the day it was skype or twitter for votes as well as teamtalk, etc but who knows.
But that was ages ago.
The guy that did it played in us time, with the way china time works if I think about, 7am is like 12 or 1pm here, so for me I could probably play at night maybe but not sure.
Doing this from china or at least someone in chinese timezone may not be the best way to handle this, time wize.
Us time is slightly better, and europian timezones are usually our day's swapped about.
I'd actually like to jump into another streaming co host type deal but haven't had a dj to run this with.
I did this from 2010 to 2014 and found it a real blast.

2021-02-16 09:24:23 (edited by snow 2021-02-16 09:24:53)

OK so, the reason i want to live  is want to get  suggestions and messages from others.
@16, thank you for the  information
But what you said in here is  a little different  from I will doing, This is why we want to  play the online game like FPS such as fortnite.
The main function of the sighted person is tell you information like the direction of the emenies, the menu items and more. If just let the sighted play and vote for vote for choices, this would be no happy for the type of  some games what you will first notice  is FPS.