2021-02-16 05:04:18

Hey all,

I still didn't manage to finish the long game of king of dragon pass, though thinking of getting into six ages for a little cultural difference. Question is: Is it good to have a larger tribe opposed to a smaller one, or should i just band together with the minimal three? I think its three. When i want to get all my neighbours to a tribe moot they have so many demands that i can not meet them all. My last game ended when i angered the stormbull, uroxi are a hardy bunch. They just sacked my clan like... Like a storm.

Just as i'm writing this an other question popped in to my mind, do we have somewhere a comprehensive all encomppassing lore stuff for glorantha? The world got me interested. My main question is what the hell happened to Humakt during the age of darkness? I think that's what you call the age when the gods retreat from chaos. You can not awake him during clan creation.

And my idea is: I'm planning to do a narrative, book-like lp of kodp just for fun, like the saga just filled in with my own comments, like an orlanthi's diary or something. Would anyone be interested? Sadly my best friends are not really into kodp, one of them says that if she wants to read, she reads a book, and the other is just, well, lazy to play. big_smile

Hail, Daughter of Hatred. Creator of Sanctuary. Hail...Lilith.

2021-02-16 05:33:02

While I usually aim to have all of the neighboring clans in one tribe, this can be extremely difficult. I recommend at least four or five other clans in your tribe so that you don’t have to give them too much stuff when they inevitably fight over what they want, but you can still have enough allies during raids or tribal war.