2021-02-03 01:56:42

hello how to reset my google account password I enter what the code is given but they say we couldn't verify its you. why so?

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2021-02-14 11:16:28

I managed to recover my account but, I am disappointed that I got no help from the forum.
this came as a big shock to me

want peace to be there everywhere around the world also I want an immediate sollution to be given for this war so that the bloodshed could be ended. live peacefully, let others also live peacefully

2021-02-14 11:21:53

I am not surprised.

2021-02-14 13:05:56

aryamansingh wrote:

I managed to recover my account but, I am disappointed that I got no help from the forum.
this came as a big shock to me

this is not a 24 7 custommer service

2021-02-14 14:25:21

what are you not surprised about?
I posted on feb 3 hoping that I would get some help recoering my account. finally I recovered it on feb 10 but forgot to post. I was just willing to give you all a good news that I have been able to recover my account successfully after remaining locked out for about a week.
and as soon as I was given access to my google account I immediately added a recovery email to my account. because earlier i didn't consider adding a recovery email, which resulted into me being locked out of my account for the second time.
I do know very well that this is not a 24/7 customer service nor do I treet it like one.
I just wanted to share my moment of excitement with you all.
that is it. nothing else.

2021-02-14 16:54:28

o\ my bad then. I havent checked the date of post1

2021-02-14 17:07:33 (edited by George_Gaylord 2021-02-14 17:08:29)

Wel I mean, from him saying it came as a shock nobody helped him I thought the same as Ömer.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2021-02-14 17:28:40 (edited by aryamansingh 2021-02-14 17:57:35)

bro if anyone felt bad, I say sorry and let us move on now.
but now after regaining access to my account, I have started logging out every day so that I can never forget my password.
because you would all agree with me that once we get locked out of our respective google accounts, it is very difficult to gain access to the account.

2021-02-15 02:16:34

Cool for you. Also, that's a good way to remember your pass code. Just a tip, make sure you add cApItAl LetTerS also @#!$# with numbers and something something. Just make it hard and remember it, smile. Though I'm not surprised, cause I was trying to help him via NVDA Remote, this Google is very crazy, as it can't recognize his account? Hey you, Google, go do yourself a memory check up. Joke's aside.
It's also good you gave an recovery email, also give recovery phone number if you haven't, you probably have, just saying.
But still, no post since Feb 3, sounds veered.

2021-02-15 14:22:59

hi starfire, I have given a phone number but I will be changing it soon.

2021-02-15 14:48:37 (edited by Minionslayer 2021-02-15 14:49:19)

Okay, let's try clearing this up. Wait, what do you mean this is a bad idea and that it's a waste of my time?
@aryamansingh, It's not that we're denying you help, course that's the whole reason you posted about this in the first place. It's just by being surprised, you give off an air that you, out of all people, deserve expressed posts at break-neck speeds. Remember this is a community-driven forum. We come here in our spare time and reply to the topics we happen to find and feel we can post on. It makes you look quite big-headed when you literally say you're disappointed and shocked that you didn't happen to be prioritised over something else. If you do want professional IT help, this isn't the place for it. Ad with that, I'll see myself out...

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2021-02-15 16:09:07

post number 12, please read my posts above. you will understand that I didn't purposely want to hert you guys

2021-02-15 16:45:46

@aryamansingh, I realize that, hence why I'm trying (trying) to help. It doesn't look like English is your native language, so meaning is going to be lost in translation somewhere. Therefore, I'm trying to convey best I can the reason why people might react aggressively to your original post.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2021-02-15 17:58:53

bro english is my second language but the post that I've written is very much clear and self explannitary

2021-02-15 19:27:17 (edited by George_Gaylord 2021-02-15 19:28:48)

Totally agreed with Minionslayer, said it ten times better than I could.

_____

2021-02-15 19:38:45 (edited by Minionslayer 2021-02-15 19:39:56)

Ugh, didn't I say this might be a bit of a waste of time? Well since I don't want to be doing anything better with myself, here's the harsher version.
Quote from original post: "I am disappointed that I got no help from the forum.
this came as a big shock to me"
Why? We're not your servants. We've got lives and priorities too (well clearly not cause I'm still posting here but still). Chances are your topic just got buried under newer ones, and digging through topics isn't exactly fun. You cannot expect to always get support for all your problems, simply cause we're not even specifically a forum dedicated to that type of thing, and we're not professional employees getting payed for this one specific job. I dunno, I'd say more, but I have no more to vocalize.
Here's a tip, if you have genuine, important issues, don't be scared to... you know, spread to a different platform. Tweet about it, go to Reddit about it. Hell, contact Google about it. You can't be disappointed that you didn't get your issue fixed as fast as you wanted when you haven't even tried to make your issue known. Now let's skim-read this post, just to make sure I'm not gonna receive waves and waves of backlash for it.
The post might have been self-explanatory to you, but either you feel really entitled, or you simply don't know what effect your words have, English not being your native language.

2021-02-16 02:56:39

bro what has English not being my native language got to do with the post that I did?
I have also stated in one of my posts that if anyone felt bad reading my post I apologise.
I didn't mean to hirt anyone's feelings.
I was desperate to recover that google account because that is my main account which is registered everywhere from school to the family members, everyone has that email address only. and you will agree with me that changing contact details is a tiring job.
and i know that you are not employees getting paid for this job. nor will you receive backlash for the post you did.
it was my mistake but I again apologise for it.
sorry again. after all, humans only commit mistakes and learn from it. and frustration can force a person to do anything.
hope you will understand what am I trying to say.

2021-02-16 06:38:31 (edited by Ethin 2021-02-16 06:39:21)

@18, dude, your missing the point that he's trying to make completely. The point is that you acted entitled by expecting us to immediately help you. We aren't your servants. Your not paying us to give you technical support. Its irrelevant whether English is your second language; this stuff should be obvious to you if you have any degree of common sense, and I suspect you know damn well what we're telling you but are being deliberately obtuse. Kindly stop doing that -- its very annoying.
Furthermore, if English is indeed your second language I shouldn't have to tell you this. I hate to come off as ridiculously harsh, but we have more important things to do than to help you. Helping you is something we'll do, but its not our highest priority. Also, we might've not noticed your topic or it might've gotten skipped. If you want us to give you technical support at the drop of a hat, start forking over some cash. We do not "need" to help you at all. This problem was urgent for you and I'm sorry that this happened to you, but that in no way gives you the right to act as though we are obligated to help you.
Again, I'm sorry for being harsh, but please stop acting so entitled and learn how to be patient.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2021-02-16 11:49:04 (edited by aryamansingh 2021-02-16 11:51:50)

I am understanding it very well what you guys are trying to say.
but understand, I am also trying to tell you that I am not treating you all as my servants.
the post number 18 that I wrote that is the maximum explanation that I can give for what I did. and if still you are not able to understand, can't do anything.
and excuse me, I am not trying to act stupid. don't use that word ever again.
and if you think I am deliberately trying to act obtuse please point out a post of mine in this thread which proves your point.

2021-02-16 16:14:06

@Ethin, Stole the words right from my mouth.

2021-02-16 17:54:25 (edited by aryamansingh 2021-02-16 17:57:28)

now you are making a mountain out of a small issue.
can't you forget it?
now I have strong reasons to believe that you are being paid for remembering this small issue inspite of the fact, that I have apologised?
don't you understand that what happens when you lose access to a google account which is a key to your rest of the social media accounts. not only that, my teachers, friends, relatives have that same account. moreover, I didn't have a recovery email added to the account. on top of that, I had a recovery phone number connected though but it was of my computer teacher and the number is not in use any more.
and if you want more proof, so I think this should prove to be sufficient that I had this google account of mine connected with the google classroom on which I received work assignments from my class, as well as subject teachers during the period of online classes those were going on during covid19 pandemic lockdown.
and I suddenly lost access to my account on feb two. but I realised it when I woke up next morning. that was the reason why I was looking frustrated in my first post. out of which meaningless conclusions are beeing drawn by you guys. like I think that you are my cervant etc. does this  satisfy your curiosity? does this answer your questions?
again sorry for hirting anyone's feelings.
in the end, all I would like to say is that please follow the policy of forget and forgive in life, it will be very beneficial to you all.

2021-02-16 18:02:46

The fuck 22? Paid to not forget? As we said in other topics to you, cut it with the fantasy conspiracy theory shit

_____

2021-02-16 18:26:38

then what is the reason behind repeting that same thing about my post number 1 over and over again when I have apologised?
and given you as much detail as possible?

2021-02-16 19:12:11 (edited by Minionslayer 2021-02-16 19:16:20)

@aryamansingh, Because you clearly don't understand what we're trying to say. Yes, I forgive you, I'm just trying to make you realize how you come off to us, so you can get help in the future.
I'm very, very specifically talking about the lines:
"I am disappointed that I got no help from the forum.
this came as a big shock to me"
Now I don't care if the Google account was yours, that's irrelevant to my point, but it's the amount of entitlement you convey when you say you didn't get an answer for... out of all places, an audio game forum?
Either get someone who is legitimately payed to help you out (then I'd understand the shock or disappointment much more), or reach out to more people (like on Twitter, Reddit, Discord, or official Google staff).
You then later said:
"I do know very well that this is not a 24/7 customer service nor do I treet it like one."
Yes you do, otherwise you wouldn't have been so disappointed when your topic didn't get replies.
You're also taking a lucky dive into a group of people who, let's face it, might not even be able to help. I really can't sympathise with you, when the only course of action you took was to take to a forum who's primary purpose was to provide news on audio games.
If you're shocked because you've generally received lightning-fast responses before, we're ironically sorry to have raised our expectations, so please reverse-skyrocket them before you take to Twitter to announce, in pure annoyance, how your personal slave tripped over while delivering your freshly-squeezed tall glass of orange juice.

2021-02-16 19:45:12

Minionslayer, its not even worth your time. Judging from past experiences with this person you can't change his mind. He operates on fantasies and consperacies so

_____