2021-02-07 18:49:33

We are a new coalition. You no doubt have heard of us before. We are the AGNet cyber-elves. And we have officially had enough! We are turning this site in to agnetelfcentral.net and will only be posting cyber-elfaganda and cyber-elf activism related content. To hell with...

And just what do the cyber-elves think they're doing posting news entries when they thought we weren't looking? Fine then!
five games of cyber-elf wack-a-mole later...
Where were we? Oh, right. Site updates! Actual site updates.
Updates by Pitermach:
Perceptron: entry and description
Updates by Jack:
Onslaught: Entry and Description
Sequence Storm: updated description with new free-to-play information, changed license to variable.
Draconis: Updated with information concerning their ambiguous status, changed license to unknown.
That's it. Now I must make sure the elves didn't clog the site with new entries such as cyberelf-crossing and elfdoo-valley...

I'm the only adventure at c: master hahahaha I have unlocked just about everything!

Thumbs up +3

2021-02-07 20:09:32

I did wonder if the agnet cyber elves would return, but I was not expecting this, bravo sir.

Thumbs up

2021-02-07 20:58:49

lol me too @2, I were like yay something about the forum web masters.

no matter what programing language you use... You are the one to make it stronger.
regards
follow me at twitter

2021-02-07 21:43:10

lololol fun topic name

Thumbs up

2021-02-07 23:30:04

Looks like the draconis servers are back up. Was able to reactivate Change reaction again since last Wednesday.

Game Man

Thumbs up

2021-02-08 01:04:42

Can confirm this! Registered silver dollar as well. If we get repeat success on this, I can remove the notices.

I'm the only adventure at c: master hahahaha I have unlocked just about everything!

Thumbs up

2021-02-09 01:38:51

alright give me stardew valley now!

*plays 1 hour loop of Tank commander's main menu music*
doom, doom, doom, doop! doom, doom, doom, doop! doom, doom, doom, doop! 30 seconds later: doom, doom, doom, doop! doom, doom, doom, doop! doom, doom, doom, doop! ok this is annoying. 1 minute later: doom, doom, doom, doop! doom, doom, doom, doop! doom, doom, doom, doop!*change music*

Thumbs up

2021-02-09 15:34:44

hi I downloaded the show case and how many days do you get? for when I was scrolling through the game info it kept on going second after moving down arrow. like normally when the down or up, left or rite arrow is pressed on a game it acts second after moving. how many days will I get to play on the games? chain reaction and silver dollar worked but the one Arm Bandit did. lol it is really Damn awesome though. yay Draconis! you rule!

Thumbs up

2021-02-10 00:50:20

It does not expire at all, you are just limited in the games you can play.

Thumbs up +1

2021-02-19 14:11:27

And I already hoped the webmasters were back!

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.

Thumbs up